You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 742743744745746 786>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2018 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Pat power Pat power wrote:

Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Originally posted by Pat power Pat power wrote:

220 fairyhouse tomorrow 

call a cab 7/2 got word for this fella a few days ago,step up in trip should suit and he is expected to go very close 

Outrageous gamble on shar whats the rush in that race pushing call a cab out to 5/1. Will be backing call a cab each way with boyles who are 4 places

Sorry lads

Could see from a fair way out he was struggling. You've had a really good run lately.Can't win them all. Thumbs Up

irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 12:42pm

Have put one point each way on tellovoi in the 4.35 chelmsford. Should outrun his odds of 12/1 in this weak enough looking race. He won off this mark at the start of the year and was a very unlucky 2nd his run after that. He was then stepped upto a mile and has had excuses for a lot of poor runs and his last run over an extended mile catches the eye where he was leading with 2 furlongs to go and kept on well enough for 5th. The drop back to 7F seems wise and hopefully he can go well. 

Tellovoi 1 point each way 12/1. 4.35 Chelmsford.

57 points staked 68.2 returned. 

Throwing a few darts today.

One of the simplest picks I've ever had in my life runs in the 3.25 in lingfield and it's the jungle vip. If this were a handicap he would be carrying 1 pound more than the 2nd favourite and 9 pounds more than the 3rd favourite, as it's a seller however, because of his age and having not won a race he gets to carry 23 pounds less than the 2nd favourite and 32 pounds less than the 3rd favourite. He's so well in that I cannot ignore. Mark Johnston has a near 50% strike rate the last few years when he puts them in sellers which is another obvious plus.  It looks to be a shrewd bit of placing and I'm surprised odds against are available, never mid 7/4. 

3 points win The Jungle VIP, 3.25 lingfield. 7/4 everywhere. 

A brief write up on the next two. They run in the 5.00 and are as likely to finish out the back of the TV but they are very well handicapped and could run well. Threediamondrings has slipped to a career low mark and if he can break well, he can run very well. 
Planetoid is a less obvious pick but could run well at a huge price. Jim bests ban ruled this lad out for a while and he returned with a poor run last time which can be ignored as it was after a year and a half off. He's dropped 4 pounds for that run and if he can get back to near his old self he should be winning races soon. 

.5 point win on Three diamond rings, 25/1. .5 point win on planetoid 50/1. 5.00 lingfield. 

Last but not least, victors bet is a pure plot job in the 5.30. He rattled off seven runs in 4 months last year and all were dubious enough, never nearer than at the finish. They were mainly over 2 miles which is longer than ideal. Them runs dropped him 12 pounds which puts him 2 pounds lower than when he won this very race last year. I'm taking his fitness on trust as he's had a few months off but there has been early morning money which would imply that fitness shouldn't be an issue. 

There's plenty 14/1 available and that's value. 2 points win victors bet 5.30 lingfield 14.1

6 points staked today in total. 

63 points staked 71.6 returned. 

Here we go again
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 10:31am
No luck with those darts yesterday IM

Fancy anything today?

Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 12:07pm
What about Pool/Citeh BTTS  8/15 ? good bet yes or no?
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 12:09pm
Yeah looks nailed on to me. Too many good attackers on show and defenders who don't like defending for either team to keep a clean sheet.
KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 12:26pm
I've gone over goals 2.5 on Betfair Exchange at 13/8 
KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 12:28pm
Danny Willett is 800/1 to win the Masters on Betfair Exchange. He won it 2 years ago. He's been poor since but I thought those odds are too good to ignore even if its only a couple of quid.   
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 3:28pm

Throwing a few darts today.
3 points win The Jungle VIP, 3.25 lingfield. 7/4 everywhere. 

.5 point win on Three diamond rings, 25/1. .5 point win on planetoid 50/1. 5.00 lingfield. 

There's plenty 14/1 available and that's value. 2 points win victors bet 5.30 lingfield 14.1

6 points staked today in total. 

63 points staked 71.6 returned. 

No luck is right, the jungle VIP looked like a dog, then looked like he'd sorted his sh*t out and was going to pull away but got nailed close home. Threediamondrings ran well enough and victors bet didn't come out of the stalls. Some bookies refunded but not boyles who i had done my bet with!

One of these days Des Donovan is going to pull of a coup. I'm sure himself and barney are lining something up, too many no hopers going over to england for a run and running exactly like a no hoper. I don't understand why you wouldn't just run them in dundalk. Maybe I'm reading into it too much.
If takeitfromalady was wound up enough she'd have to go close in the 8.45 kempton and just incase today is the day i'll put a point win at 20/1 with boyles.  

64 points staked 71.6 returned. 

Edited by irish_major - 04 Apr 2018 at 3:28pm
Here we go again
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 3:36pm
I'm also going to back munsarim in the same race. He doesn't have a whole lot to find on the favourite as they ran against each other on munsarims last race where munsarim finished 3.5 lengths behind him. Munsarim is effectively 6 pounds better off and is simply too big at 25/1 with pp. 1 point each way munsarim 25/1.

66 points staked 71.6 returned.

Edited by irish_major - 04 Apr 2018 at 3:37pm
Here we go again
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 11:03am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Polly’s pursuit 3.40 Exeter tomorrow
sorry lads was good word out of Henderson’s yard for this, contact says put it on the swerve list now
Runs again today if you’s dare
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 1:13pm
Local lad has a horse going in the 5.00 Dundalk this evening Mr. Shelbe was 20/1 last night now into 6s with BS, form 00-0050 LOL and Confused
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Local lad has a horse going in the 5.00 Dundalk this evening Mr. Shelbe was 20/1 last night now into 6s with BS, form 00-0050 LOL and Confused
Nothing would surprise me in Dundalk, I am hearing that Fozzy Stack might have a winner or 2 tonight
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 4:40pm

Nothing would surprise me in Dundalk, I am hearing that Fozzy Stack might have a winner or 2 tonight
wins the first @ 5/1
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 5:07pm

wins the first @ 5/1
His 2nd horse has been withdrawn in the next race after been gambled on
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 5:11pm

17:00 Dundalk

Just as i thought
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 5:14pm

Holy Jaysus 5/1 and allThumbs Up
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 5:18pm

Mr shelby actually led up the straight before fading in side the last furlong, ran a promising enough race maybe a touch shortly with him
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 5:54pm

Mr shelby actually led up the straight before fading in side the last furlong, ran a promising enough race maybe a touch shortly with him

Dundalk is on again tomorrow and he is entered in the 6.30 race.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 742743744745746 786>
  Share Topic