You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 733734735736737 786>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

A little e.w double tonight ( but it is Dundalk) Duke of washington 5.00 and Master speaker 8.30

Unlucky in the double Doc, had speaker as s single
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by Richmond Ultra Richmond Ultra wrote:

Second one a winner as well.

Well done buddy, the first call was top notch! (Never backed it) Ouch

I was told to back Charles Byrne's horse on track, but was flat out in work didn't have a chance to post it up so for luck you did LOL

Not a tip by any means, but I fancy Hareth in the 2:40 today for Charles Byrnes, it has good form and at a good ew price of 13/2.

A horse I fancied a few weeks ago, just won in Navan there at 8's!! I was too late trying to get a bet on Angry

Edited by Green Devil - 20 Jan 2018 at 1:49pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 11:12am
Unfortunately Indian Tomahawk broke down during the race on Friday night and it seemed quite serious. Would be devastated if that was to be the last we see of him. 

I'm going for two at two huge prices today who are after dropping so much in the handicap that I cannot ignore them. Des Donovan is one shrewd/dodgy mother f**ker. So shrewd I have no idea where he trains out of and I think it's possible he might not even train some of the horses which run under his name! He's a close associate of Barney Curley!

He runs 2 in kempton today and I'm backing both. Invictus Valley in the first at 20/1 (boyles & ladbrokes) and robert the painter in the 6.45 at 33/1. 
If the money doesn't come for them during the day it's highly likely they'll be out the back of the field and not even raise a gallop! However, they're too well handicapped to ignore for such cute connections! Some of Barneys best gambles came off in the hour before the race and I'll be hoping for a similar plunge here. 
Because they are very volatile bets i'm keeping it small.  1 Point win on both. 

8 points staked, 27.2 Returned. 
Here we go again
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 11:16am
Be some bets if they come in, even e/w
Some people just deserve a slap
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 4:24pm
14/1 & 33/1 at the minute
Some people just deserve a slap
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 10:53am
Football betting question.
What does over 2.0 goal line mean?

boots9 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 11:09am
less than 2 goals - you lose
exactly 2 goals - your money back
over 2 goals - you win
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 11:37am
Thumbs Up
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 1:45pm
value in ew shouts for Bally Longford 14s at 1.50 Cheltenham and Perfect Candidate @ 33s in the next
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

value in ew shouts for Bally Longford 14s at 1.50 Cheltenham and Perfect Candidate @ 33s in the next

Christ I hope nobody read this in time.....   
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 11:56am
Going for one at a big price this evening in the last race in wolverhampton. 
Arlecchino's leap at 16/1 with boyles and pp. Think he's about 6 points too big. He's been dropped 18 pounds for 7 runs in a reasonably short space of time. A gamble went astray on him 2 runs ago over course and distance where he was sent off 4/1 favourite and didn't run a bad race coming from well off the pace to finish nicely. If he can be handy enough he has to have a good chance off a near career low mark, he's only a 6 year old so should be well capable of getting back to a mark in the 80s at some point. He's ran in wolverhampton 8 times, winning 3 and coming 2nd twice. 
I think he's too big to ignore, ladbrokes paying 4 places but they're only 12/1.

I'm going to put 2 points win and 1 point place at 16/1.

11 points staked  27.2 returned

Here we go again
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Arlecchino's leap at 16/1 with boyles and pp. Think he's about 6 points too big. He's been dropped 18 pounds for 7 runs in a reasonably short space of time. A gamble went astray on him 2 runs ago over course and distance where he was sent off 4/1 favourite and didn't run a bad race coming from well off the pace to finish nicely. If he can be handy enough he has to have a good chance off a near career low mark, he's only a 6 year old so should be well capable of getting back to a mark in the 80s at some point. He's ran in wolverhampton 8 times, winning 3 and coming 2nd twice. 
I think he's too big to ignore, ladbrokes paying 4 places but they're only 12/1.

Nowhere

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 29 Jan 2018 at 8:04pm
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 1:44pm

Not one to give up on, maybe needs to drop another few pounds but didn't really settle either, will be backing again for sure. 

I'm going for 2 today with brief write ups.

Angel Palanas at 5/1 in the 2.15 in southwell, it's win last time out was super impressive and if in the same vein of form hard to see how 10 pounds will stop it in the same standard of company, one i'll be keeping an eye on in this race is crosse fire. Hopefully runs a poor race and drops a few pounds but could be handicapped enough to challenge at a nice price, hopefully not today though. 
1 point win Angel Palanas 5/1 Boyles & Lads.

I'm going to throw a big dart at the next one:

5 points win Shar whats the rush in the 4.00 in punchestown, he absolutely hacked up last time out when the money was down and the handbreaks were off. That was a better race than this one and i actually think he's more of a 4/7 shot. I am not worried about the opposition and he handled soft ground last time so should not find the heavy much of an inconvenience. He's surely much better than this near basement mark and hopefully he does the business. 

5 points win Shar Whats Therush at 11/10 PP

Before anyone jumps down my throat, Andy Holding has also tipped up these two on oddschecker. I don't follow tipsters but I do usually read them. These are my own selections however. 

17 points staked 27.2 returned. 

Edited by irish_major - 30 Jan 2018 at 1:45pm
Here we go again
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 2:22pm
Good call IM.
Missed it sadly.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 2:31pm
IM
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 4:16pm
I'll be re-watching that last flight quite a few times. I don't ever recall seeing a horse drift from odd on in places to 4.5/1 on betfair in a handicap hurdle midweek in Ireland. Something clearly not right there but in fairness he seemed to run a pretty honest race and was going to be all to play for after the last. 

Edit: Nothing Enright could have done in fairness and it would have been a very tight finish, seriously alarming drift though.

17 Points staked 33.2 returned.

Edited by irish_major - 30 Jan 2018 at 4:34pm
Here we go again
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 1:03pm
It wont make you rich but i'd say something lucky should win the 1.30 in southwell and at odds against is worth a bet, won in better company last time and has won off higher marks in the past. 

2 points win something lucky 1.30 6/4 in ladbrokes.

I've a sneaky feeling faugheen won't run on sunday and I hope Jezki does. 25/1 is some bet in paddy paying 3 places if that turns out to be the case. 

1 point each way jezki irish champion hurdle on sunday. 3 places with pp 25/1.

21 points staked 33.2 returned. 

Here we go again
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 1:53pm

It wont make you rich but i'd say something lucky should win the 1.30 in southwell and at odds against is worth a bet, won in better company last time and has won off higher marks in the past. 

2 points win something lucky 1.30 6/4 in ladbrokes.

I've a sneaky feeling faugheen won't run on sunday and I hope Jezki does. 25/1 is some bet in paddy paying 3 places if that turns out to be the case. 

1 point each way jezki irish champion hurdle on sunday. 3 places with pp 25/1.

21 points staked 33.2 returned. 

declarations already made major, so if non runner will be a big rule 4 and only 2 places

race is on saturday btw Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 733734735736737 786>
  Share Topic