You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 768769770771772 786>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 12:41pm
Lads Gavin Cromwell is having a great run of form at the mo, he has two over in Catterick today might be worth an small EW double if any value to be got, also has runners in Killarney & Fairyhouse today the Earl of Bunnacurry gets in as a reserve in the 9.00 Killarney and trades at 9/1, while The Hard HarryLOL and Hummingbird whom I fancy EW go at Fairyhouse both 33/1 shots!

Edited by Neil Armstrong - 17 Jul 2019 at 12:42pm
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 1:41pm
FWIW was told to back G Lyons 2 2yolds (1 at each meeting ) just looking at the prices I would cover it e.w tbh
Karla2019 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karla2019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 7:35pm
Las vegas nevada for me
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

FWIW was told to back G Lyons 2 2yolds (1 at each meeting ) just looking at the prices I would cover it e.w tbh

The first one won 14/1Clap just getting up to deny a 1/3 favourite on the line 
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 12:40pm

good chance of being among the winners today 6 runners at Leopardstown, Cromwell too runners at three meetings today.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

The first one won 14/1Clap just getting up to deny a 1/3 favourite on the line 
Thumbs Up  they were disappointed with the run of the 2nd one but at least it placed, Hope a few got on
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

good chance of being among the winners today 6 runners at Leopardstown, Cromwell too runners at three meetings today.
The 2 I’m hearing they think will go close are Edward Hopper and Kafu, And oul Tribal path might run into a place for English
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2019 at 10:34pm
We really really think chessman can do it tomorrow. 8/1 prob be bigger in the morning. He'd want to have a serious off day to be outside the top 5
Here we go again
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 11:45pm
Anyone watch that programme on bbc1 there about beating the bookies

That “courtsiding” is mental 
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 11:45am
Dean street doll is seriously fancied in the 6.20 today in the curragh
Here we go again
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Dean street doll is seriously fancied in the 6.20 today in the curragh
Still running............. 
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 3:27pm

There was a lad sitting in front of me at one of our games this season. Never seen him before and he had some app on his phone and was hitting buttons that said things like home team on attack, attacking corner etc, he had the phone plugged into one of those portable chargers. Thought maybe he was working for one of the betting site but maybe not.

Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

There was a lad sitting in front of me at one of our games this season. Never seen him before and he had some app on his phone and was hitting buttons that said things like home team on attack, attacking corner etc, he had the phone plugged into one of those portable chargers. Thought maybe he was working for one of the betting site but maybe not.

Probably was working for one of the betting companies. Know a fella who does the same at Irish League matches, does the stats such as corners and number of attacks. I suppose they would need someone at the matches to update things
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 3:36pm
Bit weird having it at our game but I think it was a monday when hardly anyone else was playing
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 3:48pm
Koybig going tomorrow 6.10 on the Beach!Thumbs Up
Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 10:28pm
645 Galway tomorrow 

Severus Alexander ,was chatting to Joseph earlier and he thinks she'll win again with a bit of luck,gonna go to galway myself tomorrow to back her,3 year old that won a few days ago and will relish the soft ground he said 

3-1 now 
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 9:10am
Anyone any fancies for the big 2yo Middle Park... cracking 2yo race

France v Ireland v Engerland!

Earthlight v Siskin v Mums tipple.

Personally its between siskin and Mums Tipple for me.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 9:14am
when is it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 768769770771772 786>
  Share Topic