You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 764765766767768 787>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 3:37pm
Placed so I got a nice return Thumbs Up
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Placed so I got a nice return Thumbs Up
Good shout Clap I had a look before off and was @33s, didn’t back it though 
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Probably a completely sh*te tip here but Storm of Intrigue in the 3.25 at Newbury caught my eye this morning as I have a thing for backing horses in there first race back from a wind op. Only reason I am posting her is because he has since come in from 66/1 to 20/1. 

Great Shout 3rd @ 33s, here was the sky preview...

Verdict

Nicky Henderson has a trio of runners in this but jockey bookings suggest Gallahers Cross is the stable pick ahead of Interconnected andStorm Of Intrigue. The former was very well backed at Ascot on his hurdling debut and shouldn’t be long in recouping losses. But there are a couple of smart previous winners in this who may fight out the finish. EMITOM is well regarded and so far unbeaten and he may have more scope than Tidal Flow, who was sent off favourite for a Grade 2 at Warwick in January off the back of a gutsy win over this course and distance earlier but disappointed and may be ready for a step up in trip.

Whatabout Annies Angel in the 4.30 that by chance hasn't caught your eye there is money for it. 

Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 4:12pm
Cheers lads got a lovely bet up:

50c e/w yankee 

Storm of Intrigue @ 66/1 Place
Lillington 6/1 Win
Financial Outcome 14/1 Place
Samson's Reach 14/1 4th by a Length,

about 150 back but would have been over 800 had Samson's Reach came 3rd Angry

Edited by The White Cafu - 01 Mar 2019 at 4:32pm
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 6:43pm
Racing abandoned in Dundalk after 2 races this evening following “a serious medical incident”

Edited by 9fingers - 01 Mar 2019 at 6:44pm
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2019 at 3:07pm
got a tip of Dark Outsider in the 16.05 at Leopardstown. currently drifting at 10/1 so only worth an ew bet 
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2019 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

got a tip of Dark Outsider in the 16.05 at Leopardstown. currently drifting at 10/1 so only worth an ew bet 
2nd @ 12/1 Thumbs Up
Some people just deserve a slap
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 8:46am
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

2nd @ 12/1 Thumbs Up

another 100 or so metres and we would have had a winner. didnt look like winning it on the turn in. 
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 8:47am
Seanie is about 3x too big in the 5.00 wolverhampton. I genuinely have him down as an 8/1 shot. His last 2 runs at Wolverhampton have yielded a 3rd and a 4th, his last run was where he came 4th was at the end of January. That was off the back of a break of over 2 months, his first break in a long time. He was entitled to need it, and he’s entitled to come on for that run. Dropped another 2 pounds for that run he’s on a new career low mark, the plan for dropping him back to 6 furlongs is surely to try to make all, and the draw has been very kind. Some of the likeliest front runners are drawn wide and he’s drawn in 3. So with luke morris on board, hopefully he can attack, get to the front and hopefully never look back. PP/Boyles/Betfair all paying 4 places and are 25/1. Maybe age has caught up with the old boy like a lot of us but the price is right and I’ll be having a nice each way bet.

Edited by irish_major - 05 Mar 2019 at 8:48am
Here we go again
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 3:11pm

Customers of the bookmaker BetBright reacted with anger and disappointment on Tuesday when the firm stopped trading and declared all outstanding ante-post bets void just seven days before the start of the Cheltenham Festival, where Rich Ricci, BetBright’s former chairman, will have several fancied horses running in his familiar pink colours.

Ricci, a former banker, was reported to have sold BetBright to the rival gambling firm 888.com, which is based in Gibraltar, for £15m on Monday. Just 24 hours later, however, it became clear that while 888.com had bought the technology behind the BetBright website, the firm’s customer base and outstanding liabilities on bets had not been part of the deal.

BetBright posted an announcement on its website early on Tuesday afternoon that it had “ceased offering gambling services to its customers on a permanent basis” and advising clients that they had 30 days in which to withdraw any outstanding funds from their accounts.

The announcement included a link to an “FAQ” site, which further advised that “all single bets due to settle after 5 March at 23:59pm will be voided” while unsettled multiple bets with a winning leg or legs will be settled “as a winning bet with the remaining unsettled legs voided”.

The decision to void all ante-post bets affects not only stakes placed on next week’s Cheltenham Festival and other racing events such as the Grand National in April, but also season-long bets on football such as the winner of the Premier League and the Championship.

BetBright was a former sponsor of a major trial for the Cheltenham Gold Cup at the course’s January meeting, and also backed valuable races at Doncaster and Kempton Park in addition to sponsoring the BetBright Cup at the Cheltenham Festival, based on the total number of winners trained in British and Irish stables.

Cheltenham is the biggest betting event of the year in racing and many punters place on its major races several weeks, or even months, in advance in the hope of getting much better odds than those available on the day. The apparent ease with which a familiar name can simply walk away from its liabilities is a poor advert for both racing and betting just a week before the Festival.

The British Horseracing Authority declined to comment on the situation on Tuesday evening, but a spokesperson for the Gambling Commission, which regulates betting in the UK, said: “We have received a number of complaints about this matter and are making further enquiries.”

Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 12:23am
125 Gowran Park 

At the acorn 7-4 with bet 365 now
I'm told this will win lads 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Pat power Pat power wrote:

125 Gowran Park 

Good man Pat

Got sent on sandown 14.25 Dream Du Grand Valley. Currently 7/1. Worth an ew shot I think 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Pat power Pat power wrote:

125 Gowran Park 

Second, market was spot on with Elliot 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 8:47am
One to watch; Earl of Bunacurry in Southwell @2.25 today gone from 10/1 at the w/end in to 7/2

Edited by 9fingers - 12 Mar 2019 at 8:48am
jamie2905 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamie2905 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 2:31pm
One to watch fail? Embarrassed
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by jamie2905 jamie2905 wrote:

One to watch fail? Embarrassed

I think you've missed the whole concept of the tips for today thread.

It's easy to pull someone up over a horse not winning after the event.

In work on Saturday I was given two tips Father Jed & Thereisnodoubt both directly from sources involved (didn't back either) both went on and won the race.

Comments like yours deter people passing on info on here.
jamie2905 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamie2905 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 4:23pm
I think you have missed the concept of banter, lighten up.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by jamie2905 jamie2905 wrote:

I think you have missed the concept of banter, lighten up.

Where? I must of missed it 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 764765766767768 787>
  Share Topic