You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 765766767768769 787>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:07am
Put a nice amount on Hurricane Fly at 4/6 this morning, lukcily I was up early for an exam and could see him starting much shorter after the rain had come. Generally 1/2 now.

I think So Young has to be opposed, he's way too short. The 3rd and 4th in the market are over priced and the 2nd favourite beat him convincingly and I think is more suited to the better ground. It looked like So Young was in more need of a longer trip than First Lieutenant last time as well.

I really like Wishfull Thinking, jumps like a buck and think he'll win but is too short for a big handicap.
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:51am
Originally posted by flick flick wrote:

Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

Wishful thinkinh and first lietenant today for me and obviously hurricane fly.

fancy blazing tempo in that race.
i went for binnocular but put hurricane fly in lucky 15 along with first lietenant Thumbs Up

HF is the last leg of my L15 and the other 3 are up so going to ignore that race betting wise today.
flick View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:40am

fancy blazing tempo in that race.
i went for binnocular but put hurricane fly in lucky 15 along with first lietenant Thumbs Up

GWAN YBIG
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:11am
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:34pm
Anyone know where I can see the Punchestown preview that was on TG4 on monday??

Willie Mullins tipped two horses. One was the horse I gave ye Tuesday....what was the other one?
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:39pm

Jumped well all way round, looked tired amnd just ploughed through the bottom of it, would of won IMO
Garde chmpatre had a bruise on foot AFAIK

sickening stuff, wouldve been a lovely win that at 20's

garde was 2/5 this morning, must have been a massive rule 4 on that one, nothing worse
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:18pm
Jumped well all way round, looked tired amnd jsut ploughed through the bottom of it, would of won IMO
Garde chmpatre had a bruise on foot AFAIK
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:53pm
had quevega on the nose with a pretty big bet den had him and captain kris in a double and had kerb appeall 10 e/w and he won at 14/1 so had a gr8 day 2day :D
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:47pm
what happened to garde champetre lads??

carlito brigante in the places againThumbs Up

also roberto goldback yest?? had him backed on a single to win, fall at the last?? bad jumping or why he come down??

Edited by nvidic - 05 May 2011 at 1:49pm
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:33pm
Have a lucky 15 with quevega, captain chris, another jewel and the hurrican 2moro.
Come on the FLY!!
Justice No. 1 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:07am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by Justice No. 1 Justice No. 1 wrote:

Son Amix second againUnhappy

Had him in an each way double with Unhinged in the last. Just missed out!
4th Unlucky. I have him with Quevaga in an e/w double so i should make a small profit of some description
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:32am
Originally posted by Justice No. 1 Justice No. 1 wrote:

Had him in an each way double with Unhinged in the last. Just missed out!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Karnage View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karnage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:13am
Originally posted by SteviesGranny SteviesGranny wrote:

I had Garde Champetre in a Yankee, what does this bet become now? Also does anyone know the Rule 4 deduction on this race now. All the betting sites are blocked in work

it becomes a trixie, yea there will prob be some deduction alrite!
SteviesGranny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteviesGranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:08am
I had Garde Champetre in a Yankee, what does this bet become now? Also does anyone know the Rule 4 deduction on this race now. All the betting sites are blocked in work
Justice No. 1 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:47am
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:25am
Got this great tip. Back your arse into a long flute in phoneix park, €20 - money well spent, apparently
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:19am

My uncle just told me to back Emmet Mullins in the first, apparently flying in Carlow...

just checked and he looks second string and 16-1 Ermm ....bit dodgy me thinks...wide open race and short price fav.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

That must be the end of Kauto

Just goes to show what a poor Gold Cup it was but you had to cop that from how close What a Friend was to Kauto and Denman, and how bad Long Run jumped yet still romped home.

Garde Champetre and Quevega are absolute certs tomorrow imo. And then the big banker on friday, HurricaneClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 765766767768769 787>
  Share Topic