You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Georgie Thompson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plastic Bari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Georgie Thompson
    Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 1:44pm
Watching SSN Today she aint great at all , people go on like shes the nicest bird in the world.

Hayley McQueen now thats a Babe Heart
Twitter @VonBarracuda
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 1:47pm
She had a serious low cut top on her yesterday (Thompson)

Quality it was!!!
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
Plastic Bari View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plastic Bari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

She had a serious low cut top on her yesterday (Thompson)

Quality it was!!!
Looked like she was wearing her front rooms net curtains today Dead
Twitter @VonBarracuda
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 2:14pm
I've been a jammy enough bastard to have met Georgie and Hayley and let me tells ye....there's no comparison.

While Hayley is lovely looking if a little broad shouldered; pocket rocket Georgie Thompson is instantly fanciable.  Everything about her screams I'm a sexy little weapon.  He height - only 5ft - her hair - her face - her ass - her voice - her personality - her sense of humour - she's so flirtatious - just one of those gals.

Hayley is lovely, but I don't think she's that sexy - the camera does work well for her....

I haven't met any of the other SSN babes - apart from Rachel Wyse - but to my mind, my most fanciable are in this order:

1: Georgie Thompson (by a long shot)
2: Natalie Sawyer
3: Millie Clode

Each to their own - but I guarantee ye that if you were to meet up with Georgie for any reason you would fall in love with her within seconds!
SteviesGranny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteviesGranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

I've been a jammy enough bastard to have met Georgie and Hayley and let me tells ye....there's no comparison.While Hayley is lovely looking if a little broad shouldered; pocket rocket Georgie Thompson is instantly fanciable.  Everything about her screams I'm a sexy little weapon.  He height - only 5ft - her hair - her face - her ass - her voice - her personality - her sense of humour - she's so flirtatious - just one of those gals.Hayley is lovely, but I don't think she's that sexy - the camera does work well for her....I haven't met any of the other SSN babes - apart from Rachel Wyse - but to my mind, my most fanciable are in this order:1: Georgie Thompson (by a long shot)2: Natalie Sawyer3: Millie ClodeEach to their own - but I guarantee ye that if you were to meet up with Georgie for any reason you would fall in love with her within seconds!

Where did ya meet all these ladies Siralex?
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 2:21pm
I met Georgie just once on a press junket a couple years back when Arsenal ladies made the European Cup Final - got to hang out with her for the day - it was hard - literally.

I did small bits of freelance work for MUTV about four years ago and worked alongside Hayley quite a few times. (I had applied for an on-line job with MUTV and didn't get the gig, but they offered me a freelance research role and I did it a few times for the experience but it was costing me money, not making me any)  Lovely girl, but I never really fancied her at all.  I really think the camera works wonders for her.  She's actually a little bit short and stout (not fat, just wide).

I had been messaging her on Facebook recently until Gerky and a few boys in the office decided to mail her from my account.  Embarrassing, but lesson learned - don't leave your Facebook open in work!!!!!

Edited by Siralex - 17 Dec 2010 at 2:23pm
daffyp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by SteviesGranny SteviesGranny wrote:

I've been a jammy enough bastard to have met Georgie and Hayley and let me tells ye....there's no comparison.While Hayley is lovely looking if a little broad shouldered; pocket rocket Georgie Thompson is instantly fanciable.  Everything about her screams I'm a sexy little weapon.  He height - only 5ft - her hair - her face - her ass - her voice - her personality - her sense of humour - she's so flirtatious - just one of those gals.Hayley is lovely, but I don't think she's that sexy - the camera does work well for her....I haven't met any of the other SSN babes - apart from Rachel Wyse - but to my mind, my most fanciable are in this order:1: Georgie Thompson (by a long shot)2: Natalie Sawyer3: Millie ClodeEach to their own - but I guarantee ye that if you were to meet up with Georgie for any reason you would fall in love with her within seconds!

Where did ya meet all these ladies Siralex?

Last night in his dreams
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 2:34pm
The new one is serious competition for millie. She was on late last night. Not Haley. She brand new. Quality she is.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 3:24pm
millie is the only way to go, havent seen this new one yet, i'll have a peek when im back
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 3:25pm
Their office Crimbo parties must be deadly.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

Mille, Kammy and Geoff Stelling... couldnt get better
SteviesGranny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteviesGranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

Mille, Kammy and Geoff Stelling... couldnt get better

Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 3:05am
id love for georgie thompson to talk dirty down the phone to me give me masterbation instructions
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 3:06am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

id love for georgie thompson to talk dirty down the phone to me give me masterbation instructions
missed youHeart
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 4:23am

I met Georgie just once on a press junket a couple years back when Arsenal ladies made the European Cup Final - got to hang out with her for the day - it was hard - literally.

I did small bits of freelance work for MUTV about four years ago and worked alongside Hayley quite a few times. (I had applied for an on-line job with MUTV and didn't get the gig, but they offered me a freelance research role and I did it a few times for the experience but it was costing me money, not making me any)  Lovely girl, but I never really fancied her at all.  I really think the camera works wonders for her.  She's actually a little bit short and stout (not fat, just wide).

I had been messaging her on Facebook recently until Gerky and a few boys in the office decided to mail her from my account.  Embarrassing, but lesson learned - don't leave your Facebook open in work!!!!!

You are so full of sh*t my friend it's not funny!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 8:32am

That is all.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 9:09am
Originally posted by Plastic Bari Plastic Bari wrote:

Watching SSN Today she aint great at all , people go on like shes the nicest bird in the world.

Hayley McQueen now thats a Babe Heart

Agree with you about Hayley though.

Edited by Denis Irwin - 18 Dec 2010 at 9:09am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 9:10am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

The new one is serious competition for millie. She was on late last night. Not Haley. She brand new. Quality she is.

Rachel Wyse ?
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic