You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 154>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2022 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I'm actually really enjoying the winter world cup.

It's absolutely baltic outside, I've no intention of going anywhere but to sit on the couch and watch all the games on the TV.

Working for US company and all the folks are off because of thanks giving - so the work load is at an absolute minimum.

Very little distractions.

Also love how well some of the weaker teams are doing so well. Absolutely going for it. 

+1 Should move it to winter again Nov is a miserable month of the year.

January would be better. Miserable month after the highs of Christmas.
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2022 at 8:56pm
Man United players are having good World Cups
Maguire, Shaw, Rashford, Fernandes, Casemeiro
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2022 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Don’t agree with McCoist there! Think it is a penalty, Bruno was getting that ball had it not hit his hand.

Ah wud ya go away. The guy is falling and it happens to hit his hand behind him. Game is gone to fook with these decisions. Nobody anywhere cud justify that 

What the f**k does that matter? Out of all the penalties given for handball 99% of them are accidental, his hand stopped the ball from reaching Bruno so it’s a penalty.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2022 at 8:59pm

Don’t agree with McCoist there! Think it is a penalty, Bruno was getting that ball had it not hit his hand.

Ah wud ya go away. The guy is falling and it happens to hit his hand behind him. Game is gone to fook with these decisions. Nobody anywhere cud justify that 

What the f**k does that matter? Out of all the penalties given for handball 99% of them are accidental, his hand stopped the ball from reaching Bruno so it’s a penalty.

Theres handballs and handballs. His hand couldn't literally be anywhere else as hes fell. Bollix thats a peno. Why do you think everyone disagree with that decision. Even the ref panellist said it was harsh. Not every single handball has to be a peno. I couldn't argue with anyone that sees that as a legitimate peno. Pointless.
I love beer gardens
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2022 at 9:02pm
Maybe he should have stayed on his feet.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2022 at 9:02pm
Portugal have been decent. Two tough games and they have created a load of chances. Once they get to the knock outs and Ronaldo has played too many games in a short period it'll be lights out
It would damage this forums' reputation
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2022 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Portugal have been decent. Two tough games and they have created a load of chances. Once they get to the knock outs and Ronaldo has played too many games in a short period it'll be lights out

Best they can hope for is Ronaldo picking up an injury! Look much more fluid without him in attack.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2022 at 9:08pm

Theres handballs and handballs. His hand couldn't literally be anywhere else as hes fell. Bollix thats a peno. Why do you think everyone disagree with that decision. Even the ref panellist said it was harsh. Not every single handball has to be a peno. I couldn't argue with anyone that sees that as a legitimate peno. Pointless.

I stand corrected!

But then the arm isn’t supporting the body of Gimenez! I don’t know anymore.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 28 Nov 2022 at 9:09pm
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2022 at 9:14pm
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2022 at 9:23pm
a couple of tasty ties Friday  🇬🇭 av 🇺🇾 as will as 🇷🇸 v 🇨🇭 
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2022 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

What do you think is happening to the pitch invader right now 

I'd say the poor divil has been battered black and blue at this stage.

Edited by colemanY2K - 28 Nov 2022 at 11:51pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 3:01am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

What do you think is happening to the pitch invader right now 

I'd say the poor divil has been battered black and blue at this stage.

I was at the game - one of the stewards pretty much did just that with the bone-crunching rugby-style tackle he put in to stop him. OuchLOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 3:37am

Best they can hope for is Ronaldo picking up an injury! Look much more fluid without him in attack.

If only they had Jota. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 7:08am

Not his biggest fan but Portugal didn't look like scoring and it was down to his  presence that undid the keeper for the crucial first goal...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 9:28am
Will miss the 10am and 1pm games although my work productivity should improve significantly LOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 9:59am
3pm ko now also instead of 4pm😏
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Will miss the 10am and 1pm games although my work productivity should improve significantly LOL

Am delighted - my twitter timeline and the Whatsapp groups I'm in might actually start talking about something else!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 10:26am

If only they had Jota. 

They would never have dropped Ronaldo for Jota.

Rafa Leao is a better player than Jota.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 29 Nov 2022 at 10:27am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 154>
  Share Topic