You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 944945946947948 987>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2023 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by PaddyMaddenIsCounty! PaddyMaddenIsCounty! wrote:

Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Originally posted by PaddyMaddenIsCounty! PaddyMaddenIsCounty! wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

In my head Wrexham is a kip of a place so i'm even less interested. 
Hard to beat an informed opinion….

That’s a deadly idea for a niche travel publication.

The uninformed traveler. 

My guide to places I’ve never been but have formed an opinion on nonetheless. 
His head is not wrong. It’s a Kip of a place, gloomy bleak sh*thole

I knew it!!!!!! Maybe i am on to something. Places you've never been but think are sh1teholes in your mind!
 set up a thread and see if you right bout any more places you never been. I changed jobs after having to spend month in Wrexham. Considering I worked away with same company in Sheffield, Bolton, Wigan and a load of other bleak rundown ex industrial towns it’s a lot that Wrexham was final straw

😂😂😂 a month!!
I love beer gardens
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2023 at 9:19pm

The uninformed traveler. 

LOL

I didn't say it was informed 😂 nobody has corrected me on it yet so i still envisage a dreary dump LOL

No, I like it mate. As Michael Gove said we’ve had enough of the experts. We need more of this.

I think Las Vegas is an overpriced artificial tacky dump but I’ve never been 

Las Vegas is an artificial tacky dump and probsbly overpriced and no I have never been nor have I any wish to go 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2023 at 9:36pm
I figure Las Vegas would be a class spot to visit
I love beer gardens
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2023 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

The uninformed traveler. 

LOL

I didn't say it was informed 😂 nobody has corrected me on it yet so i still envisage a dreary dump LOL

No, I like it mate. As Michael Gove said we’ve had enough of the experts. We need more of this.

I think Las Vegas is an overpriced artificial tacky dump but I’ve never been 

Las Vegas is an artificial tacky dump and probsbly overpriced and no I have never been nor have I any wish to go 
The thing that upsets me about Vegas is that they took the Raiders and now the As  from Oakland .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2023 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I like it, much like a lot of the attendance boost for the Irish leagues are due to people getting fed up of the European Super League teams and faceless Shiek owners, this has a bit of personality to it.

I'd feel more pissed off if I were Notts County fan

Doubt they cared about anyone else when they thought they were taken over by middle Eastern money in 2009. Still mad to think the whole thing was a fraud with Sven there as Director of Football and didn't they sign Sol Campbell too?
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2023 at 11:27am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

I like it, much like a lot of the attendance boost for the Irish leagues are due to people getting fed up of the European Super League teams and faceless Shiek owners, this has a bit of personality to it.

Doubt they cared about anyone else when they thought they were taken over by middle Eastern money in 2009. Still mad to think the whole thing was a fraud with Sven there as Director of Football and didn't they sign Sol Campbell too?

Kasper Schmichael was there for a bit too
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2023 at 11:37am
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Kasper Schmichael was there for a bit too

On £15,000 a week at a League 2 club in 2009 LOL
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2023 at 12:01pm
BBC covered that on their Sports strangest crime podcast. Absolutely mental stuff
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0bq3g5x
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2023 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

BBC covered that on their Sports strangest crime podcast. Absolutely mental stuff
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0bq3g5x
Cheers for posting this. Very enjoyable 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2023 at 9:01am
Office humour. 

Half the time they're laughing out of politeness to sh*te that isn't even funny. 

Safe, bland riskless humour. Probably find that coont Russell Howard hilarious. Dead
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2023 at 9:16am
You should windmill your flute around the office and give them something to laugh about.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2023 at 9:20am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Office humour. 

Half the time they're laughing out of politeness to sh*te that isn't even funny. 

Safe, bland riskless humour. Probably find that coont Russell Howard hilarious. Dead

On a similar note. I have pretty bad hearing. I get sick/embarrassed of asking people to repeat themselves so I will sometimes guess what theyve said and respond. Sometimes I'll assume that they have made some sh1t office banter joke, they might be smiling or something like that, and I'll offer a fake chuckle. Then it turns out that they were actually asking a valid question that required a proper response and I've just laughed at them and strolled off. 
El Puto Amo
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2023 at 10:27am

Office humour. 

On a similar note. I have pretty bad hearing. I get sick/embarrassed of asking people to repeat themselves so I will sometimes guess what theyve said and respond. Sometimes I'll assume that they have made some sh1t office banter joke, they might be smiling or something like that, and I'll offer a fake chuckle. Then it turns out that they were actually asking a valid question that required a proper response and I've just laughed at them and strolled off. 

LOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2023 at 10:50am

Office humour. 

Same. Do this all the time LOL
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2023 at 11:29am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

You should windmill your flute around the office and give them something to laugh about.
Yeah, I'm sure they'll find it absolutely hilarious in HR. LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2023 at 11:47am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Health and Safety would be onto me then for causing all those black eyes. 

Tongue
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2023 at 12:03pm

Office humour. 

MC get your hearing tested , trust me on that one . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2023 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Office humour. 

MC get your hearing tested , trust me on that one . 

Come again?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 944945946947948 987>
  Share Topic