You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 918919920921922 988>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2022 at 4:13pm
I wonder would anybody here openly admit they just find it annoying when the Irish rugby team or the provinces are winning or doing well?
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2022 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

I wonder would anybody here openly admit they just find it annoying when the Irish rugby team or the provinces are winning or doing well?

They annoy me winning or losing.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2022 at 4:52pm
Only copped on to the fact you get money refunded as a free bet at Paddy Power when you lose 4+fold accas by one game letting you down.

I'd estimate that's about 75 euros in free bets down the drain over the last year or so.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2022 at 5:27pm

Its abit like Fine Gael winning a General election for me 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2022 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Its abit like Fine Gael winning a General election for me 

How so? I totally get that partisan party politics would get that reaction. But a sports team winning?
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2022 at 5:44pm
derelict or empty buildings in cities (anywhere really but especially cities). saw a tweet yesterday that the old town hall in Belfast is currently sitting unused. Beautiful old building - plenty like it about Belfast too (and Dublin I imagine). so many potential uses and it's just f**king sitting there 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2022 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by notpropaganda73 notpropaganda73 wrote:

derelict or empty buildings in cities (anywhere really but especially cities). saw a tweet yesterday that the old town hall in Belfast is currently sitting unused. Beautiful old building - plenty like it about Belfast too (and Dublin I imagine). so many potential uses and it's just f**king sitting there 
I am fascinated by abandoned buildings. It's one of my favourite parts of exploring new cities/towns.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2022 at 10:16pm
People and social media posts with ''its beginning to look a lot like Christmas''

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2022 at 4:26pm
Traffic.

Went to go out to Swords today and got to Balgriffin after about 45 mins and turned back. The amount of cars on the road is unbelievable. 

50 minute round trip to Raheny too - can usually do it in 10 on a good day.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2022 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Traffic.

Went to go out to Swords today and got to Balgriffin after about 45 mins and turned back. The amount of cars on the road is unbelievable. 

50 minute round trip to Raheny too - can usually do it in 10 on a good day.

Today was the worst I've seen in ages. Left my gaff in Marino area to take the kids to a park. Massive tailback on Griffth Ave towards Malahide Rd, turned around to go up GRace Park route, massive tailback to Collins Ave, decided to aim for DCU park instaed, and massive tailback to Swords Rd. Decided to just leave it in the end. Literally couldn't get out of my neighbourhood in any direction.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2022 at 5:46pm
Same lads. For whatever reason Donaghmede was rammed about 3pm and Malahide was a no go area just after.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2022 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Same lads. For whatever reason Donaghmede was rammed about 3pm and Malahide was a no go area just after.

Likely early Xmas shopping 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2022 at 8:32pm
When sports commentators say the next score will be vital....oh really ya think so? State the fooking obvious why dont ya
I love beer gardens
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2022 at 6:39pm
When you look up a pub website trying ti find out what beer they sell and it doesn’t tell you - how fukin difficult is it ti list your beers it’s like a restaurent website without a menu 

Speaking of which how in this day snd she are there restaurants without their menu on view from the street 
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2022 at 7:18pm
Folk who look up pub websites to see what beer they sell😳
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2022 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

LOL

Edited by drog addict - 13 Nov 2022 at 7:24pm
Chips don't bounce
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2022 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Fuk you Big smile

I am too old not to be drinking what i what 

Went to Waxy o connors in leicester square (it was beside where i was eating ) they must have about 20 beers on tap 

Pint of Stella ?

dont have it 

Pint of Moretti ?

dont have it 

Pint of Kronenburg ?

dont have it 

Ah FFS what do you have  Angry

Heinekin 

I will have a glass of wine 

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2022 at 10:40pm
Probably more of an "upset you" or "guilt you"

happened upon a PETA tweet, it was on my timeline for some reason. Poor cow trying to escape a blood soaked abattoir. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 918919920921922 988>
  Share Topic