You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 917918919920921 984>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2022 at 10:26am
People who put up links to articles and they are behind a subscription fee . Whats the fooking point people?
I love beer gardens
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2022 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

People who put up links to articles and they are behind a subscription fee . Whats the fooking point people?

Clap
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2022 at 2:36pm
I also don’t like it when people link to opinion pieces and don’t comment themselves on it.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2022 at 5:32pm
Clocks going back half 5 and dark Thumbs Down
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2022 at 8:07pm
Old people in supermarkets. Slow looking at everything and then aggressive if you dare take a minute on an aisle yourself.

Also people who can't use self service machines in supermarkets. They have been around for over a decade and still people struggle (see old people again).
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2022 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

I also don’t like it when people link to opinion pieces and don’t comment themselves on it.
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2022 at 2:19am
People crop dusting in bars and nightclubs. I've been out 500 times in my life and I haven't felt the urge to fart once when I've been in one after showering and getting ready. Yet 75% of the time (may be slightly exaggerating) I'll get a hit of a rancid odour when I'm standing at a crowded bar waiting to order a drink. What the fook is wrong with people? What the fook do they be eating before they go out that they need to fart so badly that they can't hold it in? Fooking disgusting. And I'm saying this as someone who loves potty humour. You know a good percentage of it is women doing it as well. Dead
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2022 at 7:38am

We’re not all tight ****s! 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2022 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

People crop dusting in bars and nightclubs. I've been out 500 times in my life and I haven't felt the urge to fart once when I've been in one after showering and getting ready. Yet 75% of the time (may be slightly exaggerating) I'll get a hit of a rancid odour when I'm standing at a crowded bar waiting to order a drink. What the fook is wrong with people? What the fook do they be eating before they go out that they need to fart so badly that they can't hold it in? Fooking disgusting. And I'm saying this as someone who loves potty humour. You know a good percentage of it is women doing it as well. Dead
Jaysus I love dropping bombs in busy places,then holding the poker face. On the way to the jacks in a packed pub is a particular favourite!
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2022 at 10:35am
Football farts they are known as. Men on the drink all day and in the pub before the game leads to a guaranteed smell being released at some point.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2022 at 12:58pm

People who have paid for them don't even realise they're beind a paywall, it's just the internet to them.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2022 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

This is why I like farting in bars 
It would damage this forums' reputation
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2022 at 7:46pm
When you’re trying to get the baby to sleep, leaning over cot, giving an aul tap, looks good to move on, job done. Then your knee cracks and they wake Angry
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2022 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

When you’re trying to get the baby to sleep, leaning over cot, giving an aul tap, looks good to move on, job done. Then your knee cracks and they wake Angry

LOLLOLLOL. Yep know the pain. Then start all over again. I count to 300 and try again
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2022 at 2:43pm
When singers mumble words in songs and its inaudible.  Don't know why but it annoys me
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2022 at 3:04pm
Walking into a boozer and realizing there is an Ireland rugby friendly on Thumbs Down
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2022 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Walking into a boozer and realizing there is an Ireland rugby friendly on Thumbs Down

Did they tell you to hush when a conversion was taking place?
Chips don't bounce
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2022 at 4:02pm
They were too busy singing Ireland's call to notice me talking....
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 917918919920921 984>
  Share Topic