You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 905906907908909 987>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

When were Sinn Fein in power in the north?
The lack of understanding and knowledge on the way the administration (when running) operates in the North is astounding.

SF have been in power (token puppets) sharing for years. Have held numerous posts.

Someone else who doesn’t understand it. Stick to supporting the Russians in their genocideThumbs Up

What don't I understand power sharing buddy? 

I'm all ears.

B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 6:33pm

The lack of understanding and knowledge on the way the administration (when running) operates in the North is astounding.

SF have been in power (token puppets) sharing for years. Have held numerous posts.

Someone else who doesn’t understand it. Stick to supporting the Russians in their genocideThumbs Up

I'm all ears.

I have yet to read a single coherent point written by you. Hence your regular use of emojis. And your 'gotcha' style one liners which never address anything.

Ad hominen attacks is all you seem to offer. 

Edited by B6 6HE - 24 Aug 2022 at 6:39pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 6:42pm

I'm all ears.

I have yet to read a single coherent point written by you. Ad hominen attacks is all you offer. 

wheres the attack? You clearly support Russian genocide. Also how very rich of you to mention coherent points given your posts about the war, of which there are still a load of questions you failed to answer in the that thread, you know when you disappeared for ages before returning to sprout Russian propaganda once more. 

Anyhow, the administration up there, when operating, is a completely different machine than elsewhere. Its not that hard to find out. Simple throwaway comments such as Such and such a party has been in power and done feck all simply don’t stand. 
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 6:59pm

I'm all ears.

I have yet to read a single coherent point written by you. Ad hominen attacks is all you offer. 

wheres the attack? You clearly support Russian genocide. Also how very rich of you to mention coherent points given your posts about the war, of which there are still a load of questions you failed to answer in the that thread, you know when you disappeared for ages before returning to sprout Russian propaganda once more. 

Anyhow, the administration up there, when operating, is a completely different machine than elsewhere. Its not that hard to find out. Simple throwaway comments such as Such and such a party has been in power and done feck all simply don’t stand. 

You stated that I don't know anything about Northern politics in a response to me stating that SF have been in power sharing for years. Many years. They have held numerous portfolios. And you disagree with the view that they have been in power sharing? 

Edited by B6 6HE - 24 Aug 2022 at 7:00pm
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 7:09pm

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

when the countdown to the TV shutting down comes on the screen. Always as soon as you sit down with a coffee. Then can’t find the focking remote!
Turn it off in settings. Usually this doesn’t happen for a few hours (3 hours) after the last time a button was pressed on the remote. 

Having it turned off though be like the immersion when you leave the gaf especially with the electricity charges at the minute 
"oh f**k did I leave the telly turned on?"

I know a certain poster would be horrified to have such a setting switched on...he probably has it timed to go off every 15 minutes during the ad breaks. 

Edited by t_rAndy - 24 Aug 2022 at 7:10pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 7:09pm

I'm all ears.

You stated that I don't know anything about Northern politics in a response to me stating that SF have been in power sharing for years. Many years. They have held numerous portfolios. And you disagree with the view that they have been in power sharing? 
I didnt say you don’t know anything, I said you don’t understand it and that was based on you responding to a comment or comments that were in response to an initial comment that insinuated that Sinn Fein have been in power and done nothing, worded as if they were in charge and could freely govern alone, to which is very clearly not the case and not the way it works. Yes they have held ministries, as have other parties and the same reflects them also. It simply is not the same type of administration up there as here whereby FF or FG or whomever is in power can make decisions and implement policy.

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

when the countdown to the TV shutting down comes on the screen. Always as soon as you sit down with a coffee. Then can’t find the focking remote!
Turn it off in settings. Usually this doesn’t happen for a few hours (3 hours) after the last time a button was pressed on the remote. 

Having it turned off though be like the immersion you leave the gaf especially with the electricity charges at the minute 
"oh f**k did I leave the telly turned on?"

I know a certain poster would be horrified to have such a setting switched on...he probably has it timed to go off every 15 minutes during the ad breaks. 
LOL I have it on and its 3 hours by default. BSM makes it sound like his telly is waiting on him to sit down
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 9:26pm
LOLonce my telly is turned on the remote is never touched. We’d be using the VM remote. And there’s someone in my gaff all day long so telly is always on the go! Once I sit down at 4pm it’s sure to go offBig smile
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 10:52pm
Trying to shift a fever and it won’t bloody stay down.  Was close on 40 earlier.  Pain in the hole as you can get f**k all done.  

I feel like Ralf Rangick as the house seems to be operating better without me getting in the way. 

Edited by Baldrick - 24 Aug 2022 at 11:04pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 10:58pm
Why would you want to be getting anything done? You're clearly I'll so should not be working be it from home or not. Of course I'm assuming you mean work, but still. 
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 11:00pm

LOLonce my telly is turned on the remote is never touched. We’d be using the VM remote. And there’s someone in my gaff all day long so telly is always on the go! Once I sit down at 4pm it’s sure to go offBig smile

Ye need to get out more chief. Parenting, eh LOL
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

or press a button 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 11:03pm

Why would you want to be getting anything done? You're clearly I'll so should not be working be it from home or not. Of course I'm assuming you mean work, but still. 

We have a baby on the way any day now so I am about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle. 

Edited by Baldrick - 24 Aug 2022 at 11:04pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 11:07pm
And youll continue to be as useful if you don't rest up and recover. Also, sort your timings out. Getting ill when the Mrs is about to give birth is shoddy. 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 11:10pm

And youll continue to be as useful if you don't rest up and recover. Also, sort your timings out. Getting ill when the Mrs is about to give birth is shoddy. 

I agree on all fronts.  
AKA pedantic kunt
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 7:01am

or press a button 
Confused
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 9:57am

Or when it happens in the pub watching a match. It's an event that unifies all and gets everyone up in arms roaring at the staff.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 10:00am

or press a button 
Confused

What's going on here....

Please tell me that BSM knows you've to press a button on the main tv remote to keep it from going off? Say it aint so BSM......
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 905906907908909 987>
  Share Topic