You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 904905906907908 987>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 11:02am
People going on about the student accommodation crisis. What do you expect when there's an open-door immigration policy? I'm not complaining about that BTW. Just the utter lack of realism about this tiny country's finite resources astounds me. Absolute shambles.
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

People going on about the student accommodation crisis. What do you expect when there's an open-door immigration policy? I'm not complaining about that BTW. Just the utter lack of realism about this tiny country's finite resources astounds me. Absolute shambles.

Surely study can be done online.

Also. Move colleges out of Dublin. To cheaper areas who could do with the revenue.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 2:14pm
There are colleges outside of Dublin. Lots of them..
I love beer gardens
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 2:49pm

What open door immigration policy? 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 3:06pm
From speaking to a few people, it’s extremely difficult to emigrate here from non EU countries. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

From speaking to a few people, it’s extremely difficult to emigrate here from non EU countries. 

Immigrants are a key part of our economy. 

Immigration is a sign we are doing something right

It ain't perfect here but its pretty good.

Perception of perfection should never bully the pretty good
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 9:46am

So many extremes. People who think they're in a simulation of Gran Turismo and the other extreme of tentative drivers who think you're supposed to drive five car lengths from the car in front of you.

Depending on the speed you're travelling you should be a good bit further back than that!!

Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 6:20pm

It's their parents' fault for voting Fianna Fail. Nobody else to blame. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

It's their parents' fault for voting Fianna Fail. Nobody else to blame. 
I for one am looking forward to this Utopia that Sinn Fein are promising. They've done such a wonderful job when in power in the north.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 9:11am
When were Sinn Fein in power in the north?
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 11:21am
Work in a small company. The boss leaves around 4.30 and myself and another are in till 6. 
She only works 3 days a week, but the last hour gets quiet and all the tasks are done, so she will say to me to leave early.
And every time I do leave early she'll then text the work group if something goes wrong or the slightest issue so it's blatantly obvious I'm not there.
She could just call or text me but she has to include the boss too. 
The dark side.. And the light
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

The lack of understanding and knowledge on the way the administration (when running) operates in the North is astounding.
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

The lack of understanding and knowledge on the way the administration (when running) operates in the North is astounding.

SF have been in power (token puppets) sharing for years. Have held numerous posts.

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 3:20pm

You know the accommodation crisis has as much to do with the cost of said accommodation as it does with lack of accommodation?
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

You know the accommodation crisis has as much to do with the cost of said accommodation as it does with lack of accommodation?

The massive cost is the outcome of the lack of supply.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

SF have been in power (token puppets) sharing for years. Have held numerous posts.

Someone else who doesn’t understand it. Stick to supporting the Russians in their genocideThumbs Up
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 6:21pm
when the countdown to the TV shutting down comes on the screen. Always as soon as you sit down with a coffee. Then can’t find the focking remote!
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

when the countdown to the TV shutting down comes on the screen. Always as soon as you sit down with a coffee. Then can’t find the focking remote!
Turn it off in settings. Usually this doesn’t happen for a few hours (3 hours) after the last time a button was pressed on the remote. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 904905906907908 987>
  Share Topic