You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 892893894895896 987>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2022 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Hangovers in your late 30s
Wait til you hit your 40sDead

Ah heor - they can't get much worse surely? They become a whole existential crisis in your late 30s.
Buckle up my friend.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2022 at 5:51pm
For years I had absolutely incredible hangovers, not just a headache but proper migraines and my body felt like I'd just climbed a mountain aching from head to toe and stomach in a jock too. Would last at least 2-3 days. I tortured myself in my teens and most of my 20s ploughing through it until I accidentally discovered I was actually celiac!

Had a Doc appointment the Friday of a long weekend several years ago and though casual conversation during the visit we got talking about plans and I brought up I was taking it easy because of the previous weekend. He just said doesn't sound right and took some bloods and sure enough LOL

Made the switch to wine and spirits and haven't had much bother since, or maybe Im just better conditioned after putting myself though the wars for so many years before.

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2022 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

For years I had absolutely incredible hangovers, not just a headache but proper migraines and my body felt like I'd just climbed a mountain aching from head to toe and stomach in a jock too. Would last at least 2-3 days. I tortured myself in my teens and most of my 20s ploughing through it until I accidentally discovered I was actually celiac!

Had a Doc appointment the Friday of a long weekend several years ago and though casual conversation during the visit we got talking about plans and I brought up I was taking it easy because of the previous weekend. He just said doesn't sound right and took some bloods and sure enough LOL

Made the switch to wine and spirits and haven't had much bother since, or maybe Im just better conditioned after putting myself though the wars for so many years before.

I always wonder how you'd know if your hangovers are worse than normal. Like all we've ever expected are what we know ourself, everyone claims to be either "dying" after a heavy night or putting on a brave face. But you can never tell who's exaggerating one way or the other
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

People who cover natural grass with fake grass. Might as well get in some hologram trees to save on trimming real trees, could even get some exotic birds up in the branches too.

ClapClapClap

Edit... Ybigs filter is removing the i in the sh*tlawns twitter address  * face-palm * 

Edited by colemanY2K - 04 May 2022 at 11:01am
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 3:43pm
Just read some tweets. Brilliant Clap 

As for the ybiggers that think they are a great idea Angry
It would damage this forums' reputation
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 4:32pm
We only had about a 5 x 10m area for something like grass or stones. Initially went for stones but the cat was pooing in it. Changed it out and went for the fake lawn, cat still poos on it Angry (basically like cat pooing on carpet). Having to clean it regularly with power-hose. Tried so many things to try stop the cat but not possible. The cat stilll has another 10 years. 

I'm thinking about getting regular lawn as even if the cat goes toilet in the back garden, at least it has more chance to be buried or washed through soil through natural processes. Especially now with the new baby I want to be able to sit on the lawn but can't on the fake one because of the bloody cat and it's toilet habit
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 5:17pm
surely it’s easier just get rid of the cat. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Agreed.

Cats also eat the real grass and then vomit all over the garden too FYI.

We dont even own a poxy cat and they have run of our back garden, pissing, sh*tting and puking everywhere not to mention scratching the f**k out of the fencing and furniture. 

Have tried everything to keep them out from turning the hose on them, throwing a load of pepper and lemon and other concoctions made up from tips on the internet, store bought sprays, anti cat spiking around the fence. Nothing works.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 6:23pm

Agreed.

We dont even own a poxy cat and they have run of our back garden, pissing, sh*tting and puking everywhere not to mention scratching the f**k out of the fencing and furniture. 

Have tried everything to keep them out from turning the hose on them, throwing a load of pepper and lemon and other concoctions made up from tips on the internet, store bought sprays, anti cat spiking around the fence. Nothing works.
Get a dog! They’ll soon f**k off 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Just read some tweets. Brilliant Clap 

As for the ybiggers that think they are a great idea Angry
Cracking afternoon of sun out in D15. Sat out the back, couple of beers listening to the sound of others dopes mowing their lawnsCool
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Agreed.

Get a dog! They’ll soon f**k off 

At least then I'd picking up my own animals sh*t  LOL

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 9:36pm

Agreed.

We dont even own a poxy cat and they have run of our back garden, pissing, sh*tting and puking everywhere not to mention scratching the f**k out of the fencing and furniture

yeah have the same problem where they are using my decking and or  new shed as scratching posts  - i intend to clad the first 800mm in aliclad so they cant pierce it at least on the 4 x 4 posts/Corners  
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Agreed.

We dont even own a poxy cat and they have run of our back garden, pissing, sh*tting and puking everywhere not to mention scratching the f**k out of the fencing and furniture

yeah have the same problem where they are using my decking and or  new shed as scratching posts  - i intend to clad the first 800mm in aliclad so they cant pierce it at least on the 4 x 4 posts/Corners  

I fooken hate cats. Our next door neighbours have recently got one (a house cat which is let out a few times a day) and bar just hate seeing the fat thing on my nice artificial grass I caught it in my kitchen last week. Can't even leave the backdoor open now in nice weather for fear of the fooking thing coming in. Ended up throwing out the food that was left on the counter.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 10:07am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Agreed.

I fooken hate cats. Our next door neighbours have recently got one (a house cat which is let out a few times a day) and bar just hate seeing the fat thing on my nice artificial grass I caught it in my kitchen last week. Can't even leave the backdoor open now in nice weather for fear of the fooking thing coming in. Ended up throwing out the food that was left on the counter.

Jeez man its a cat not a lion. your house is safe don't worry. what do you think the cat is going to do to you or your house.
I love beer gardens
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 10:28am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Agreed.

Jeez man its a cat not a lion. your house is safe don't worry. what do you think the cat is going to do to you or your house.

Thought the last line of my post covered that. I had food left out for dinner on the counter that I had to through out. Didn't see the cat touch the food but don't think it was in there to get ideas for his own kitchen remodel.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 10:29am

Agreed.

Nope. I'm with Sausy on this. It's his house and he gets to say who or what comes in and who doesn't. He said he hates cats. If someone else feels that's unreasonable, that's completely irrelevant. It's his house. And for the record, if there was food, out on the counter and the cat was in the kitchen without him knowing what the cat was at, then he was absolutely right to throw the food out.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 10:41am
Fcukin Pussy eh, I had the windows down on my car last Summer, that evening went out and locked up the car for the night, next morning went to the car open the door and was met a black buck tom cat meowing and his tail up  well the bang of piss in the car would knock you out Sick and he sh*t in the passenger footwell as well, I can still get the smell today very hard to eradicate something like that, fcukin catsAngry
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Agreed.

Nope. I'm with Sausy on this. It's his house and he gets to say who or what comes in and who doesn't. He said he hates cats. If someone else feels that's unreasonable, that's completely irrelevant. It's his house. And for the record, if there was food, out on the counter and the cat was in the kitchen without him knowing what the cat was at, then he was absolutely right to throw the food out.
Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 892893894895896 987>
  Share Topic