You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 859860861862863 984>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2021 at 12:16am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

When people tell you they are 5 mins away etc. but they turn up 20 mins later.

I'm always at that because I'm afraid to tell the wife I'm 20 minutes away because I was arsing about and dragging my heals 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 2:34pm
Almost crashing your car rubbernecking at that great Irish tradition of nappy arses stuffed into too tight leggings. Angry

I get that they must be comfortable but can they not wear a shirt, jumper or jacket over them.

It's amazing that I haven't had an insurance claim against me yet.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2021 at 3:53pm
The amount of spam/scam links being posted, new threads being started by spamming/scamming ****s that we’re getting on a daily basis now. Bastards have even threads with the title as gaeilge. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 12:08am
When you are on a dual carriageway and say you are in the left lane going straight but coming up to junction where there is a right hand turn and there is a car in the right lane slightly in front of you who is turning right but during their turn they first of all do a left swerve into your lane a bit while they complete their right hand turn. Absolutely no reason to swerve out and then in especially in the height of traffic

Edited by t_rAndy - 03 Dec 2021 at 12:09am
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 9:15am
People who when asked any question always start their answer with "So." Goalkeepers taking simple catches then falling to the ground on top of the ball to waste time.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 10:38am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

When you are on a dual carriageway and say you are in the left lane going straight but coming up to junction where there is a right hand turn and there is a car in the right lane slightly in front of you who is turning right but during their turn they first of all do a left swerve into your lane a bit while they complete their right hand turn. Absolutely no reason to swerve out and then in especially in the height of traffic

Free state drivers Dead
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 11:11am
Trying to merge onto a dual carriageway and the car in the next lane won't go into the overtaking lane for one moment like a sane rational person, even though there were no cars in the overtaking lane. Alright, no big deal, I'll just drive slowly on the hard shoulder until they pass. See the aul bag in the passenger seat doing jazz hands and everything because she thought I couldn't see them/was going to force them off the road like in an action movie.

Of course it has an L plate on the back.

I thought they weren't allowed on dual carriageways?
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Trying to merge onto a dual carriageway and the car in the next lane won't go into the overtaking lane for one moment like a sane rational person, even though there were no cars in the overtaking lane. Alright, no big deal, I'll just drive slowly on the hard shoulder until they pass. See the aul bag in the passenger seat doing jazz hands and everything because she thought I couldn't see them/was going to force them off the road like in an action movie.

Of course it has an L plate on the back.

I thought they weren't allowed on dual carriageways?

No allowed on motorways, dual carriageways are fine.

And the L/N plate doesn't always mean the person who is driving is a learner or novice.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 1:33pm
Nphet 
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

People who when asked any question always start their answer with "So." Goalkeepers taking simple catches then falling to the ground on top of the ball to waste time.

People who finish their sentence with "sure".
Americanisms View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americanisms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 8:49pm

Football goalkeepers - the most protected of any sportsmen across all sports and let me say that few seconds of time wasting is one of the lesser sins they get away with
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Americanisms Americanisms wrote:

Football goalkeepers - the most protected of any sportsmen across all sports and let me say that few seconds of time wasting is one of the lesser sins they get away with

What other ones? Would love to know compared to the antics of outfielders and the sh*te they get up to. Goalkeeper catching a ball and dropping to the ground is not necessarily to waste time but allow a bit of time for their team mates to get back into position before they decide to get it back into play.
Chips don't bounce
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 9:39pm
Someone being asked a question on their special subject / business/ expertise who use the phrase ‘…you know like..’ in the answer. If the audience knew they would not be asking …

Drivers who overtake you by breaking the speed limit and then immediately pull in front of you and slow to the exact speed your driving at.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Dalymount79 Dalymount79 wrote:

Drivers who overtake you by breaking the speed limit and then immediately pull in front of you and slow to the exact speed your driving at.
Special place in hell for these cretins.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Dalymount79 Dalymount79 wrote:

Someone being asked a question on their special subject / business/ expertise who use the phrase ‘…you know like..’ in the answer. If the audience knew they would not be asking …

David "you know like" Meyler immediately springs to mind. Cannot stand listening to him on OTB.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2021 at 12:51pm
Just had my booster jab at the racecourse in Galway .
Now had to stand in the wind and the rain for 50 minutes outside before i got inside for a further 40 minutes .
Sorry but in todays world expecting 60 to 69 year olds to stand in that weather is total rat $hit .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2021 at 12:53pm
So its ok for anyone under that age? Very discriminatory of you Thumbs Down

Edited by Sham157 - 04 Dec 2021 at 12:54pm
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2021 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

So its ok for anyone under that age? Very discriminatory of you Thumbs Down

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm i will let that one slide Ouch
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 859860861862863 984>
  Share Topic