You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 816817818819820 984>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 9:50am
When there is feck all else on the telly and nobody can go anywhere.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

When there is feck all else on the telly and nobody can go anywhere.

There more choice than any time in history between all the channels available, Netflix, Disney+ etc, it's not called a golden age of TV for nothing! 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 10:28am
feic all on tv πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ you can pretty much watch anything you like at any time other than live sport πŸ˜€
AKA pedantic kunt
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 10:32am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

feic all on tv πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ you can pretty much watch anything you like at any time other than live sport πŸ˜€
I couldn't tell you the last time I watched something on television when it was being broadcast, other than live sport. Anything that's broadcast now you can watch at a time that suits you better. I am always surprised that people put on the television, go through the channels and pick something to watch. We have usually decided what we are going to watch long before the television is turned on!
Getting 10% of the adult population to tune in to anything is an achievement in these circumstances.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 10:48am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I couldn't tell you the last time I watched something on television when it was being broadcast, other than live sport. Anything that's broadcast now you can watch at a time that suits you better. I am always surprised that people put on the television, go through the channels and pick something to watch. We have usually decided what we are going to watch long before the television is turned on!
Getting 10% of the adult population to tune in to anything is an achievement in these circumstances.
im a serial channel hopperEmbarrassed
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 1:23pm
Dolts who put question marks at the end of declarative sentences.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 2:09pm
The word 'dolt'. I associate it with the red trouser brigade.
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 11:30pm
the amount of rubbish just f**ked in open spaces now.....seems to be a new thing to dump your rubbish at football pitches or on road sides.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 12:08am
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

the amount of rubbish just f**ked in open spaces now.....seems to be a new thing to dump your rubbish at football pitches or on road sides.

Is it a new thing? It seems to be a uniquely Irish thing. Read an article a few years ago about some British fella cycling around the country and he said he was astonished by how much rubbish blights our landscape.

Anywhere else I've been, it doesn't seem to be as pervasive a problem (save for countries in Asia).

Which reminds me. This isn't related to Ireland but google "Taj Mahal rubbish".
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 12:33am
Some absolute filth out there in regards to litter etc. By etc Im referring mainly to HGV/long distance drivers. The amount of one and two litre bottles of piss that are collected by Motorway maintenance teams up and down the country is sickening. 

These lads just piss in the bottles as they hurtle along the motorway or N roads at 80/120/120km and instead of pulling over in a safe location, they’ll just β€˜go’ behind the wheel and then fling the bottle out the window.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 9:23am
was cycling in north county yesterday. Serious amount of fly tipping. Inbred scum.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 9:47am
Maybe It’s different county by county. But waste bins aren’t compulsory in Waterford. Couple of house here over last few years have never had any waste or recycling bins. Rubbish has to be either burned or dumped. 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

Is it a new thing? It seems to be a uniquely Irish thing. Read an article a few years ago about some British fella cycling around the country and he said he was astonished by how much rubbish blights our landscape.

Anywhere else I've been, it doesn't seem to be as pervasive a problem (save for countries in Asia).

Which reminds me. This isn't related to Ireland but google "Taj Mahal rubbish".

Think the uk would be just as bad if the panorama programme from a few weeks ago is anything to go by 

Usual story big money to be made little chance of being caught and if you did get caught a paltry fine 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 9:57am
The councils here don't help. We live in a block of four flats and were told we can't get a recycling bin because we live in flats. When I asked them what to do with my recycling they just said to put it in the rubbish. To say I am unhappy with their response would be an understatement. 
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Some absolute filth out there in regards to litter etc. By etc Im referring mainly to HGV/long distance drivers. The amount of one and two litre bottles of piss that are collected by Motorway maintenance teams up and down the country is sickening. 

These lads just piss in the bottles as they hurtle along the motorway or N roads at 80/120/120km and instead of pulling over in a safe location, they’ll just β€˜go’ behind the wheel and then fling the bottle out the window.

So trailer park boys were basing that on realityStern Smile
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 1:39pm

The councils here don't help. We live in a block of four flats and were told we can't get a recycling bin because we live in flats. When I asked them what to do with my recycling they just said to put it in the rubbish. To say I am unhappy with their response would be an understatement. 
Fuppin hell that's a disgrace...What's the reasoning behind that?

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Fuppin hell that's a disgrace...What's the reasoning behind that?

None. Certainly no acceptable ones. Thankfully there's a neighbour who allows us to share. It's an absolute disgrace.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 2:08pm
varadkar, Harris, and their whole sleazy entitled private school bunch. Corrupt crooked w**kers.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 816817818819820 984>
  Share Topic