You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 804805806807808 984>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

People staring at you when you come into a shop without a mask. What if you're going into the shop explicitly to buy one, do they think you can just pull a new mask out of your arse whenever you need one without paying for it?

I don't think I've seen someone without a mask in the local supermarket in about five months so yeah, if you stick out like a sore thumb in any context people are likely to stare.

Take a stroll through northside shopping centre LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

People who stare at you when you walk into Dunnes with no trousers or underpants on. What if you're going into the shop explicitly to buy them, do they think you can just pull a new pair of underpants and trousers out of your arse whenever you need one without paying for it?
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

People staring at you when you come into a shop without a mask. What if you're going into the shop explicitly to buy one, do they think you can just pull a new mask out of your arse whenever you need one without paying for it?

I don't think I've seen someone without a mask in the local supermarket in about five months so yeah, if you stick out like a sore thumb in any context people are likely to stare.

Had to go over to Northside SC earlier, people were looking at me because I was wearing a mask LOL the amount of gobshoite hardshaws walking around without them is staggering and that’s just the women, security really have their work cut out over there LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 5:15pm
There is a local spar near where I work and you'd often see very old grannies without masks on. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 5:25pm
Tremenjus bantz here
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 5:48pm
Why would any non scumbag walk into Northside SC LOL

Remember delivering to there in a van back in the 80s.

Always last drop and we’d leave the back of the van unlocked so they knew it was empty and wouldnt smash it open.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

There is a local spar near where I work and you'd often see very old grannies without masks on. 

Coming out of Sham's place after wiping their mouths clean no doubt.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Had to go over to Northside SC earlier, people were looking at me because I was wearing a mask LOL the amount of gobshoite hardshaws walking around without them is staggering and that’s just the women, security really have their work cut out over there LOL

In fairness, plenty of people have reasons not to wear a mask that aren't immediately visible [asthma/autism/myriad other things]. I don't judge other people since I don't know their circumstances.

Just twists my melon when gobdaws gawp at you when you get caught short, misplace your mask, and need to do messages.

If they had open air stalls selling them I'd get them there. But they don't, so needs must every now and then!
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 6:07pm
[QUOTE=Gary McKay]Why would any non scumbag walk into Northside SC LOL

Always last drop and we’d leave the back of the van unlocked so they knew it was empty 

If you did van drops round town, north side wasn’t alone in the old van blag Gary! I remember our van getting done many moons ago outside the Australian embassy in D4, full f**king bottle of acetylene the little sh*tesLOL
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Why would any non scumbag walk into Northside SC LOL

Always last drop and we’d leave the back of the van unlocked so they knew it was empty and wouldnt smash it open.

Ha ha same here, not forgetting jannelle in Finglas. Van driver used to leave empty boxes on the back with rubbish from the van weighed down with a couple of rocks and they were gone in seconds flat.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

LOL
LOL

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

LOL
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2021 at 10:55pm
MOTD commentator calling Richard Keogh, Key-oh.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2021 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

MOTD commentator calling Richard Keogh, Key-oh.

Matt Dock-erty. Tim Kay-hill. Conor Gall-icker.

It gets to the point where it becomes so ubiquitous that it's essentially co-opted and becomes the correct pronunciation, at least in the UK.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2021 at 11:35pm
Gary Ma-deeen is another 
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2021 at 11:48pm
Jeff Stelling not being able to say the word 'year' is really annoying. He says yur. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2021 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

Jeff Stelling not being able to say the word 'year' is really annoying. He says yur. 

I always found it odd how much longevity American and English people get out of Irish people not being able to pronounce certain words correctly considering the way they mangle so many of them.

Still remember an American girl shaming me for wanting to go see a fill 'em instead of a film one time.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 804805806807808 984>
  Share Topic