You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 798799800801802 988>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

I find the covid rules similar to the roads, when I drive my car I'm in the right, as a pedestrian and cyclists it's the same. 

I want to go to the walkinstown roundabout: that's fine
I want to queue at Penny's at 6am: that's fine 

Everyone thinks that what they do is ok and frown upon the others. It's human nature, I have forgotten my mask and still went into Lidl. I have looked at people without a mask in shops and tutted. 

Only someone mad would think having a large gathering to mark the passing of a football manager is more important or essential than people buying clothes for their kids or equipment to allow them work from home. 

Buying essential clothesLOL Amazing how it was only 100% women to have this clothes emergency.  Amazing that they couldn't go in at a normal hour but HAD TO queue up at 6am.  This is the same mentality who of people who want a 121 D 1 reg car.   These people were shopping addicts. Simple as that.  The essential services now include Krispy Kreme Donuts.  There's doctors and nurses queuing up for hours at 2am for essential trans fatty acids they need to continue to work the following day.

You know the reason trap because the burden of organising and running a house falls on mother’s and women more than it does on men so less of your sexist nonsense and you have been shown up to be a clueless crank when it comes to Covid. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 2:20pm

I find the covid rules similar to the roads, when I drive my car I'm in the right, as a pedestrian and cyclists it's the same. 

Everyone thinks that what they do is ok and frown upon the others. It's human nature, I have forgotten my mask and still went into Lidl. I have looked at people without a mask in shops and tutted. 

Only someone mad would think having a large gathering to mark the passing of a football manager is more important or essential than people buying clothes for their kids or equipment to allow them work from home. 

Buying essential clothesLOL Amazing how it was only 100% women to have this clothes emergency.  Amazing that they couldn't go in at a normal hour but HAD TO queue up at 6am.  This is the same mentality who of people who want a 121 D 1 reg car.   These people were shopping addicts. Simple as that.  The essential services now include Krispy Kreme Donuts.  There's doctors and nurses queuing up for hours at 2am for essential trans fatty acids they need to continue to work the following day.

You know the reason trap because the burden of organising and running a house falls on mother’s and women more than it does on men so less of your sexist nonsense and you have been shown up to be a clueless crank when it comes to Covid. 

Sexist comment.  Ireland must be the most oppressive country in the world sending out our women in wind and rain at 6am on a December morn to cloth the childer.  We must make Saudi Arabia look like a liberal paradise seeing as they treat their women better. 

As for the 2nd part of your post.  Is that the best you've got? 

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 3:06pm

Is there a certain type of people that only buy 8 year old cars? 
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Is there a certain type of people that only buy 8 year old cars? 

Is there even much demand for 8 year old Volvo's that the Major used to get ferried around in? Niche market I'd guess.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 5:31pm

Oh contraire vidic, of contraire.  I attended an event far from home?  Firstly I am from Dublin and have a house not far from there.  Secondly I was in Dublin for other reasons and was able to take this in while there.  Thirdly there was no restrictions on travel and people were free to travel. Fourthly it was advertised as a socially distanced complying event.  Fifthly I wore a mask where many people were not in July and that includes shops.  Sixthly when I saw the crowd swell I made sure to keep back from the crowd.  Senventh the level of virus was the lowest at any point int he year. Unlike now ;)

The magnificent 7.

TJ 1 - 0 General Public

And I will continue having a go at people. 

Those that queued at 6am weren't breaking any rules just like you at the magic roundabout, what is the difference? Your an odd fellow it has to be said 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 5:49pm

Oh contraire vidic, of contraire.  I attended an event far from home?  Firstly I am from Dublin and have a house not far from there.  Secondly I was in Dublin for other reasons and was able to take this in while there.  Thirdly there was no restrictions on travel and people were free to travel. Fourthly it was advertised as a socially distanced complying event.  Fifthly I wore a mask where many people were not in July and that includes shops.  Sixthly when I saw the crowd swell I made sure to keep back from the crowd.  Senventh the level of virus was the lowest at any point int he year. Unlike now ;)

The magnificent 7.

TJ 1 - 0 General Public

And I will continue having a go at people. 

Those that queued at 6am weren't breaking any rules just like you at the magic roundabout, what is the difference? Your an odd fellow it has to be said 

The difference is I was standing in an open air car park with a mask away from the crowd at a time when there were no restrictions and the level of virus was at the lowest point of the year versus cramming in together in a queue which wasn't socially distanced at a peiod time when the virus is at its highest since  April.  Those people were practically climbing over themselves to go into an indoor environment.

Sure you might as well compare a person who goes to a LOI game and socially distances sits apart from people, wears a mask and takes all the precautions versus the mucksavages at the GAA who didn't socially distance and were hugging all and sundry in the stand for winning some game.

''But sure you went to a game as well so you're a hypocrite!''

No.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 6:11pm
Look at these emergency shoppers according to Baldrick.  They took flotillas from war torn Syria to Ireland avail of socks and underwear at 6am.  Not one man in the queues from Limerick, Blanch and  Dublin.  Only women must have emergencies.  Strange the way the women in Limerick were covering their faces from the camera.  Must have been ashamed to be seen.  Must be because their oppressive husbands made them queue at 5am and threatened them with a beating if they were seen.

BOB GELDOF has seen these scenes on tv and is shocked.   He is currently getting the pop starts back together for a charity Christmas single ''Do they know its Penneys''.   Socks and underwear will be supplied to the ravaged war torn pantless families in dire need who had to go 6 weeks wearing skidmark knickers.

Edited by Trap junior - 02 Dec 2020 at 6:15pm

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 6:25pm
It’s been said on here a lot in the last 8 months but you’re a sad man Trap. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 6:33pm

Run out of ideas have we?

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 6:35pm

I pity him.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

I pity him.

LOL

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 6:53pm
TJ is a fine man he has his own ideas and then the same people line up to have a pop at him .

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 7:24pm

Look at these emergency shoppers according to Baldrick.  They took flotillas from war torn Syria to Ireland avail of socks and underwear at 6am.  Not one man in the queues from Limerick, Blanch and  Dublin.  Only women must have emergencies.  Strange the way the women in Limerick were covering their faces from the camera.  Must have been ashamed to be seen.  Must be because their oppressive husbands made them queue at 5am and threatened them with a beating if they were seen.

BOB GELDOF has seen these scenes on tv and is shocked.   He is currently getting the pop starts back together for a charity Christmas single ''Do they know its Penneys''.   Socks and underwear will be supplied to the ravaged war torn pantless families in dire need who had to go 6 weeks wearing skidmark knickers.

More gender based comments from the alf Garnett of Ybig.  

Women are in the q because believe it or not its women that are usually left with the task of shopping for kids clothes something which Penny's is a lifesaver for many people on low to middle incomes.   

Far more important than your nonsense event on the walkinstown roundabout and you got your 5 mins of fame. 

Did you ever think that they may be going early so they dont have to bring the kids with them.   Your ignorance is astounding here.   

The scenes in will goodbody's video are tame and groups are socially distanced.  

Edited by Baldrick - 02 Dec 2020 at 7:28pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 7:59pm

More gender based comments from the alf Garnett of Ybig.  

Women are in the q because believe it or not its women that are usually left with the task of shopping for kids clothes something which Penny's is a lifesaver for many people on low to middle incomes.   

Far more important than your nonsense event on the walkinstown roundabout and you got your 5 mins of fame. 

Did you ever think that they may be going early so they dont have to bring the kids with them.   Your ignorance is astounding here.   

The scenes in will goodbody's video are tame and groups are socially distanced.  

Try the top video. Wink
My 5 mins of fame? I'm delighted.  Its turned into 5 months of fame and counting on here from the interview.  Not since Tommy Gorman and Roy Keane has there been an interview talked about so muchCool 

The stench of defeat from you is worse than the smell off these poor souls who went 6 weeks without a trip to Penneys and had to live in their own filth. 

So not one husband said ''don't worry dear.  I'll go to Penneys while you get some sleep''?
That's awfully selfish of Irish husbands.   Sending their wives out in the rain at 4.30am to queue up for PJs.   There's people in Saudi Arabia having picket protests today for women's rights in Ireland.  They can't understand this backward country with women being 2nd class citizens and slaves of their husbands.  
You would think that at least one man would have stood up and gone instead but alas it was not meant to be.  A sad indictment of the Irish male. Not one man. 

We should be ashamed of this oppressive society in which we find ourselves.

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 8:36pm
retail is open, why are you even mentioning essential items? Or is just to have another moan?

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 8:43pm
The whac-a-mole thread.  Welcome. I like this squad rotation system.  Go lick your wounds then let someone else take over and then come back refreshed.

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 8:48pm
It’s a simple question, you’re making a big deal about “essential” items when retail is fully allowed to open now

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 9:01pm
it’s funny that Sid is pretty quiet on the toxic sexism shown by Trap on this thread.  

No chance of the Gallagher’s or the Charltons here more like the happy pear these lads.  
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 798799800801802 988>
  Share Topic