You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789790791792793 984>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 8:25pm
LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

How the fuk do people not understand basic airline seating allocations at this stage 

ABC_DEF

Err what is your seat number ? 

22A 

You are sitting in 22D 

Ohh didn’t know 

Half these people shouldn’t be out unaccompanied 
I suspect it's done deliberately so they can sit with their friends.

Granted you get that the odd time with some trying it on but most haven’t a clue 

Err -I think  you are in my seat 

Well I asked for an aisle seat do you want to swap then ? 

No 

Cue strop

Its nearly always the people who have gotten the middle seat trying to get away with this.

Definitely.  
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Mate of mine sharing a post of a missing dog in Chicago.

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Mate of mine sharing a post of a missing dog in Chicago.

LOL
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I have got to hand it to ya! To be able to look down on people with tattoos and publicly admit to ordering hunter's chicken and tomato ketchup is difficult to pull off.LOL

This was checkenchasseur when I was growing up.  Hunters chicken must be a British thing 
AKA pedantic kunt
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I have got to hand it to ya! To be able to look down on people with tattoos and publicly admit to ordering hunter's chicken and tomato ketchup is difficult to pull off.LOL

This was checkenchasseur when I was growing up.  Hunters chicken must be a British thing 
Chicken slathered in cheap barbecue sauce and covered with bacon and cheese, for the discerning gentleman. 
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 10:04pm

Chicken slathered in cheap barbecue sauce and covered with bacon and cheese, for the discerning gentleman. 

Have you ever considered a career in writing erotic fiction? 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 10:24pm
maybe I lead a sheltered life but I think the first time I ever seen ‘hunters chicken’ on a menu was some bar in Tallinn in 2011

And it wasn’t the depeche mode bar Smile

Edited by Newryrep - 23 Sep 2020 at 10:25pm
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 10:32am

That sounds unreal. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 10:40am
I'm not a great lover of cheap barbecue sauce, so it would never really appeal. When it is on the menu it is also a reasonable indicator that the standard of food will be average, at best.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 5:06pm
Awesome.......................i f**king hate how it's creeping in. Great isn't good enough anymore. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Awesome.......................i f**king hate how it's creeping in. Great isn't good enough anymore. 
Clap
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 5:50pm

That's an awesome post dude. Wink

Seriously though, I've no time for it either. Especially since the time I was temping in the Civil service a number of years ago when a permanent staff member came in to take over from me. During the transition period, nearly every time he spoke, he used that word which was doing everyone's heads in. He was the spit of Justin Bieber as well and the staff that I kept in touch with were telling me that he basically behaved like him - and ended up getting sacked. LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 9:59pm

15-20 years ago maybe.
Its already crept out again I think.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 6:01pm
irish radio stations today mentioning the news that one of English royals is up the Damien. Who gives a f**k? Special shout out to Nova, most west brit Station in the country
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 6:03pm
I didn't even know that and I live here.LOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

irish radio stations today mentioning the news that one of English royals is up the Damien. Who gives a f**k? Special shout out to Nova, most west brit Station in the country
NovaClapPat CourtneyClapI used to think Colm Hayes was a **** but he gets a pass nowClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 3:10pm
Double baralled names, seems to be laods of them among English footballers these days. Are they as prominent in Ireland? Anyone know anyone who double barrelled their kids surname?

Bit of a kop out if you ask me, just pick one name. What happens when someone with the surname of Oxlaide-Chamberlain and Alexander-Arnold have kids? You're solving your problem but putting a bigger problem on your kids.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789790791792793 984>
  Share Topic