You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 781782783784785 987>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

poxy fireworks going off every night.
Yes. ****s are everywhere. Last night was a nightmare,dogs going bananas till midnight Angry
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 10:31pm
it’s a pain in the hole. The younger of my 2 dogs is up the f**king walls because of them 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 5:50am
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Passive aggressive signs that begin with 'Polite Notice'.

Signs that begin with 'Thank You For...' as if your compliance with their wishes is utterly inevitable.

Automated algorithm-derived notices, such as those announced at railway stations and those that appear on the screens of empty ATM machines, that say 'Sorry for...' . Sorrow is a human emotion of which computers are entirely incapable.

'Sorry' in this instance is little more than insincere platitude. Effectively an insult in fact.
Plus one. I get unnecessarily angry about this, particularly at train stations. Completely unnecessary to try and anthromorphise a machine, it jusy demeans us as a species.

Why are people setting off fireworks?

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 7:41am

I heard (and I've no souce so this could be complete bs) that they are being used by dognappers to get dogs to run away from their home and make it easier to snatch them
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 8:28am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I heard (and I've no souce so this could be complete bs) that they are being used by dognappers to get dogs to run away from their home and make it easier to snatch them
Do you honestly believe there’s fireworks going off in every corner of the city from lunchtime till midnight to suss out is there a dog at no39? 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 8:54am
LOL
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 9:03am

Heard that too but didn't believe it, just kids acting the maggot.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 9:56am

People licking or sucking their fingers whilst eating food Dead Usually associated with crisp consumption. 

El Puto Amo
willGUFC View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 9:59am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

People licking or sucking their fingers whilst eating food Dead Usually associated with crisp consumption. 

im with ya on that one. Hate that so much!
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 10:25am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Passive aggressive signs that begin with 'Polite Notice'.

Signs that begin with 'Thank You For...' as if your compliance with their wishes is utterly inevitable.

Automated algorithm-derived notices, such as those announced at railway stations and those that appear on the screens of empty ATM machines, that say 'Sorry for...' . Sorrow is a human emotion of which computers are entirely incapable.

'Sorry' in this instance is little more than insincere platitude. Effectively an insult in fact.
Plus one. I get unnecessarily angry about this, particularly at train stations. Completely unnecessary to try and anthromorphise a machine, it jusy demeans us as a species.

Why are people setting off fireworks?

Because it's Halloween in 7 and a half weeks.
The dark side.. And the light
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 10:46am

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I was in Killarney the other night and walking back towards the hotel about 10pm or earlier, some lad in his 50's whips his flute out just off Main St and has a slash against the wall in front of my wife and kids.

So we all start hecking him a bit, but he doesn't notice, instead, zips up and starts licking his fingers and off he goes.

Pure dirt.

Edited by horsebox - 09 Sep 2020 at 10:46am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 10:49am
certain posters appearing on every other thread trying to be the school comedian - I can only guess they weren't particularly funny in school either
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 10:50am

Has to be horsesh*t. These guys dont have the brains to strategise for something like that. Plus, they want certain types of dogs.

It is bizarre though. Every night since the middle of August. That's a serious amount of buntz. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 11:00am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Has to be horsesh*t. These guys dont have the brains to strategise for something like that. Plus, they want certain types of dogs.

It is bizarre though. Every night since the middle of August. That's a serious amount of buntz. 

Heard this morning these scumbags are using drones now to spot dogs to rob
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 11:08am

I was in Killarney the other night and walking back towards the hotel about 10pm or earlier, some lad in his 50's whips his flute out just off Main St and has a slash against the wall in front of my wife and kids.

So we all start hecking him a bit, but he doesn't notice, instead, zips up and starts licking his fingers and off he goes.

Pure dirt.

Ah that's different, yer man was just cleaning his hand for hygienic purposes after a slash. 
El Puto Amo
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 11:15am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Imagine the pleasure you'd get knocking one of them out of the sky with an air rifle. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 11:17am

Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Imagine the pleasure you'd get knocking one of them out of the sky with an air rifle. 

Wonder how high they are flying these drones and at the same time how high you could throw a jack Russell.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 11:19am
People dismissing Covid as "just the flu" and the people who try compare suicide rates to the death rate of covid. Both serious problems but not in any way morally right to compare, try rank one above the other and try link the two.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 781782783784785 987>
  Share Topic