You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 747748749750751 984>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by **** **** wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Is it normal in other workplaces for the cleaner (female) to just potter about the men's toilets without putting any signs up or closing them for the time she's cleaning them?

Had just started my dump yesterday around 3pm when she came in. Had to sit it out with her for a good 15 minutes until she left before I re-emerged.

Go in at the same time today and if she potters around for 15 min again then  is very inquisitive about the smell coming from your Vag. 

Regards 

The Count 

Edited it and it still doesn't read properly Wink
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 12:34pm
You can’t bate a good dump in work.

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 12:36pm

This one doesn't knock on the door. Its a toilet with 4 cubicles, no urinals.
She just walks in and works away.

I remember doing a piss in an airport in America one time at a urinal and thought it strange that a female cleaner was walking about just behind me.

sounds like you just like going into female toilets.
AKA pedantic kunt
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

As another said, hate rushing a sh*t!

Disagree. I like to get maximum velocity into my sh*tes whilst getting minimum splashback
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 7:13pm
Sky Sports intro music for the Premier League.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 2:27pm
Interviewing players on the pitch. 
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 9:17am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Why are fckin clowns like Kearney tolerated on the forum? I'm sick of reading his bullsh*t. He's a WUM who's not even funny.

LOL - stumbled across this thread and see a few pals of mine chatting away. Said I would join in. 

I'll answer your first question.

Why are fckin clowns like Kearney tolerated on the forum? it's because it is a forum. It's a public forum where lads are entitled to their opinion. That's the beauty of an opinion isn't it. 

Opinion - a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Don't cry in to your cornflakes over it.

At least I have one thing going for me - I don't hide behind a fake username sl*gging lads off. I've a season ticket in 114 and go to 95% of aways. We should have a drink Hug

First the highlighted point, I'm not hiding behind anything. I've met plenty of people on this forum. 

I couldn't give a f**k how many away games you go to. You're still a fckin clown. 

Saying Jack Byrne has a drink problem isn't an opinion. It's just downright lying. sl*gging Jack Byrne off on a thread about Jason Molumby isn't giving an opinion, it's just sl*gging him off for a reaction.

LOL - glad I've spiked your interest Jack. 

Can you prove that JB doesn't drink? Out of curiosity, I would like to know because you haven't a bulls. 

Also what would you call what you're doing now. Would you sl*gging me off not be a contradiction?

Grown man comes on to thread sl*gging off a lad who said something on another thread LOL

Where you from yourself? Clown
Just seeing this now. FFS. Can't believe I went off on one the other day. I really should know better. Anyway.

1. You said Jack Byrne has a drink problem, now you want me to prove he doesn't drink. Surely the onus is on you to prove he has a drink problem as you made the accusation. Then you posted an Instagram picture of him having a Club Orange as evidence. ConfusedConfusedConfused

2. Pulling a weirdo up on posting nonsense on the internet is different from making up lies about professional footballers.

3. Why does it matter where I'm from?

Jesus the denial. In another picture he is drinking a pint. You going to say that's milk. You can make all the stupid faces you want but saying he doesn't drink when he does and then not proving it is a fairly stupid point. Maybe you shouldn't have jumped the gun in his defence. No onus on me, it's all on his social media account if you cared to look.

I'm a weirdo now LOL

It matters because it ties in to my point, clearly worried about that as well.
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 9:18am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Don’t waste your time Franko with this tool

Oh friends Hug
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 9:20am
I looked at his instagram that you posted up before and I couldn't find him in any pictures drinking.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 9:23am
The onus is on the fella to disprove the accusation LOL you certainly make the forum interesting Kearney 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 11:33am
Ok Kearney, you win. Byrne is an alcoholic.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 11:46am

Ok Kearney, you win. Byrne is an alcoholic.
Is he also a pilot LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 12:30pm
Open plan offices

There's a woman over my right shoulder with a very annoying voice, who hasn't shut her big f**king mouth since 8.30 this morning, and the woman beside her has been signing koombaya my lord for the last half hour

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 12:57pm
You must fckin hate the people you work with LOL

You're always giving out about them.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 1:18pm
People who don't turn off the keypad tones on their mobile phones. If you're under the age of 65 and still have these on, you deserve a place in PM's gulag.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 1:20pm

Open plan offices

There's a woman over my right shoulder with a very annoying voice, who hasn't shut her big f**king mouth since 8.30 this morning, and the woman beside her has been signing koombaya my lord for the last half hour

Why would writing down something make
Any noice. Does she have a very noisy pen. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 2:12pm

You must fckin hate the people you work with LOL

You're always giving out about them.

There are some that aren't annoying ****s LOL
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 10:14am
You'll find this site soothes the office blues 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 747748749750751 984>
  Share Topic