You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 721722723724725 987>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 11:00am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Radio Ulster lads, 1.30pm to 3pm with Hugo. Golden stuff. Give it a go. You wont look back

Drove up to Belfast from Dublin last week and that's were my rant came from. Flicking through stations playing the same crap. Get across the border and come across radio Ulster and they are playing achy braky heart ffs. 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 11:01am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Radio Ulster lads, 1.30pm to 3pm with Hugo. Golden stuff. Give it a go. You wont look back

Drove up to Belfast from Dublin last week and that's were my rant came from. Flicking through stations playing the same crap. Get across the border and come across radio Ulster and they are playing achy braky heart ffs. 

Good lord the Nordies really proving what a bunch of f**king weirdos they really are LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 11:13am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Good lord the Nordies really proving what a bunch of f**king weirdos they really are LOL

Horse it into ya Cynthia, fer yer the girl for me,

Yer the finest looking filly that I did ever see,

Yer the onions in me burger, yer the sugar in me tea,

So horse it into ya Cynthia fer yer the girl fer me.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 11:30am

Is Maniac 2000 still Number 1 in the charts down there?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 11:30am
Radio in Ireland has always been awful. I always thought of it as karma for the large volume of sh*te music we have been responsible for. 
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

2fm is shocking. Was in a job recently and they had it on all day. Embarrassing carry on and brutal music. Today fm gone to the dogs also
For me, it really went downhill since the switch to Digital.  Until then there would be more of a mix of current and older music but then they went and set up a digital only station called RTE Gold FM and seem to have shunted the older stuff onto it and basically kept the current stuff on 2FM. 

Now 2FM has just become a clone of the likes of 98FM, BBC R1, Cool FM (Belfast area) etc - smug dj's in their 20's and early 30's basically shouting their way through the show and playing the same sh*te 'music' all day off a playlist - basically aimed at kids, imbeciles and chavs.

I used to be a regular listener but have given up on it completely the past few years and tend to listen more to BBC R2. 

Ah, f*ck it, I think I'm just getting old. LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Is Maniac 2000 still Number 1 in the charts down there?

LOL
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

2fm is shocking. Was in a job recently and they had it on all day. Embarrassing carry on and brutal music. Today fm gone to the dogs also

Today fm just seem to constantly push Picture This and this new fella on the scene who has the same horrible style, Dermot Kennedy.

Found myself losing the plot in the car yesterday. 8 pre sets and all utter dung being played. Brutal.

Dermo is quality Clap
Why no wine??!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 12:38pm

Terry incoming in 5...4..3.2.1, shake this house to the maximum! 
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Terry incoming in 5...4..3.2.1, shake this house to the maximum! 

Always thought it was "take". Makes slightly more sense I guess
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 1:07pm
Possibly, I hardly gave it any thought. It’s hardly Leonard Cohen.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 10:03am
Peter Casey, absolute ****. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 10:15am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Yup had he agreed to close the beaches Alex Kintner would most likely still be alive
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Yup had he agreed to close the beaches Alex Kintner would most likely still be alive

And Alex’s lovely yellow lilo wouldn’t have got punctured as well.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 2:09pm

And the ****s still re-elected him 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 2:16pm

And the ****s still re-elected him 

Ah sure he was like most politicians he piggybacked on the good work of others and pushed it as his own.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 10:02am
National Anthem being played in Pubs the only time I refuse to stand for it believe its not an appropriate place for it. It should be for national events only it's not a chant ffs highly disrespects it IMO. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 10:23pm
this "dont @ me" nonsense
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 721722723724725 987>
  Share Topic