You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 646647648649650 984>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:10am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

It's amazing how many Irish lads are mad into the British football clubs such as Celtic and Liverpool and Man Utd etc indulging their inner little boy which was brought up of fairy tales of making it as a professional footballer in England .

Agreed. 
Some off them even put on Scouse and Manc acfents while screaming at the TV. Glasgow Celtic. Now that is different. They fly a tricolour from their stadium. I was there on Sunday past first time in years and years. Their conbections with Ireland are REAL. 
You shouldvsuppirt a local club or no club.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:13am
Originally posted by Fintan Fintan wrote:

Glasgow Celtic. Now that is different. They fly a tricolour from their stadium. I was there on Sunday past first time in years and years. Their connections with Ireland are REAL. 
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:14am

It's amazing how many Irish lads are mad into the British football clubs such as Celtic and Liverpool and Man Utd etc indulging their inner little boy which was brought up of fairy tales of making it as a professional footballer in England .

LOL touche 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:16am

Agreed. 
Some off them even put on Scouse and Manc acfents while screaming at the TV. Glasgow Celtic. Now that is different. They fly a tricolour from their stadium. I was there on Sunday past first time in years and years. Their conbections with Ireland are REAL. 
So support a local club or a foreign club that you approve of.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:17am

You have to have a dream.
If you don't have a dream, how can you have a dream come true ?

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:18am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Agreed. 

No support a local club or no club. END.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:20am

Agreed. 

Who do you support?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:20am

Agreed. 

Who do you support?

Cliftonville FC
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:21am

Agreed. 

Celtic fans from Ireland are the worst for putting on Scottish accents. Totally cringe.
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:22am

Agreed. 

Who do you support?

Cliftonville FC

I like Bohemian, Glasgow Celtic, Arsenal, Everton, Reading, Wisla Krakow though. Who do you SUPPORT?
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:26am
The London-Irish club Chelsea LOL LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:27am
People who use the word LOL really annoys the f**k out of me
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

The London-Irish club Chelsea LOL LOL

LOLLOL must get the district and circle line to the matches and soeak with the geezers before the match in the Hedgehog and Whistle. 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:36am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

People who use the word LOL really annoys the f**k out of me

Those Orangemen up to no good as usual

Image result for lol no.1
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:37am
 I once saw an Everton "fan" and Manchester United "fan" having a fist fight after a game between the two on the street outside a pub in Dublin. A lad from Longsight or Wavertree would have found it an hillarious sight no doubt. People in the North west of England ate able to find humour in the bizzare which is what that was. 
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:38am

I once saw an Everton "fan" and Manchester United "fan" having a fist fight after a game between the two on the street outside a pub in Dublin. A lad from Longsight or Wavertree would have found it an hillarious sight no doubt. People in the North west of England ate able to find humour in the bizzare which is what that was. 

They could have been fighting over anything Confused
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:42am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

They could have been fighting over anything Confused

They were fist fighting over Tony Hibberts qualities as a footballer. I saw the whole thing unfold. Both pretty good fighters to be fair to them. The Everton "fan" was older probably started supporting then when they won the league in the 80s. The "United" fan was younger probably started supporting them when they won the lot in the 90s
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:45am
I remember when I was 13 when the FA Cup final was a big day, my uncle had red and white bunting up at his house for United v Everton. There was a big crowd there to watch the match and after Everton won another man, who would have been around 40 at the time was actually crying.

Each to their own though.  

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 17 May 2018 at 11:45am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 646647648649650 984>
  Share Topic