You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 642643644645646 988>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

When my earphones stop working in one ear 

Clap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 5:14pm
Plus one!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 6:14pm
A parent who stands beside the post when his son is in goal,coaching him while the game is on thinking he’s Dino Zoff. ****s
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 6:43pm
Seeing all the Leinster "fans" coming out of the woodwork today, majority don't even go to games Embarrassed
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Seeing all the Leinster "fans" coming out of the woodwork today, majority don't even go to games Embarrassed

Like most sports when there's a big game 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

It's been done to death on here I know and at this stage it's an age old argument.

Just silly seeing grown men allover social media letting on they're diehards when the world knows they're not.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 7:03pm
If it makes them happy leave them to it. Don't know why it irks people so much when Irish people show support for an Irish team winning something 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

If it makes them happy leave them to it. Don't know why it irks people so much when Irish people show support for an Irish team winning something 

It's the fact that the majority of people I know, only care about the likes of Leinster when they win or are in finals......

Showing support by what writing a post on facebook? Aye great support

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 7:14pm
Have ya ever thought of deleting Facebook? I used to have the same reaction to looking at it, essentially that nearly everyone I have ever known is a knob, so I deleted it and I found it very therapeutic, as you can tell from my calm and mellow demeanour these days.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 7:24pm
TBH I'm rarely if ever on it anymore, just flicked through the newsfeed earlier and was subjected to endless Leinster related statuses.

Maybe it's just me but I've no interest in the likes of Rugby, Curling, Baseball etc and I don't pretend to either just because there's a big event on whether an Irish team is involved or not. 

AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 7:41pm
On the subject of Facebook and annoyance, i was confronted this fine afternoon with a seemingly innocous post on said platform.

Happy 80th Birthday granny.

Ok. Aye. I doubt the 80 year old granny is on Facebook so thats a bit stupid really. But lots of people do it. Is it for attention? Neediness. I dont know. I really dont care. Anyway. But......

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Happy 80th Birthday Granny was accompanied with a photo of children all dressed up hold big '80' balloons and such.

Standing beside a f**kING GRAVE!

What in the name of God/ Allah / Budda / Malcom Tucker from bbc political comedy The Thick Of It is f**king wrong with people!
@AntrimMan85
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 7:42pm

TBH I'm rarely if ever on it anymore, just flicked through the newsfeed earlier and was subjected to endless Leinster related statuses.

Maybe it's just me but I've no interest in the likes of Rugby, Curling, Baseball etc and I don't pretend to either just because there's a big event on whether an Irish team is involved or not. 

You ok hun?
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 7:49pm

It's been done to death on here I know and at this stage it's an age old argument.

Just silly seeing grown men allover social media letting on they're diehards when the world knows they're not.

How many of these middle aged “supporters/fans” were at a Leinster match before the Heino Cup came along?
Ultimate bandwagoners.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

How many of these middle aged “supporters/fans” were at a Leinster match before the Heino Cup came along?
Ultimate bandwagoners.

None.

None of these lads ever go to Ireland games either, nor did they ever play the game underage or were ever seen at any Carlow/Tullow rugby matches.

I'd shocked if the lads in question have been to a Leinster game in 4/5 + years and at that would never have been regular goers, i.e. taking in 1 or 2 Leinster games a year in the European Cup isn't regularly going.

Yet throw out lines like "we" after Leinster won today Dead

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 7:54pm

Ultimate bandwagoners.

Yeah thank god we never see that with Ireland in the football...

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 8:11pm
when people complain about rugby supporters. Change the channel, Marge.
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 8:14pm

Ultimate bandwagoners.

Yeah thank god we never see that with Ireland in the football...

I agree, but with the national teams in football and rugby, I think a load of Irish people would have grown up watching Ireland play WC and EC qualifiers, and also would have watched the old 5 Nations matches.
So in a way I don’t really have a problem with the national team bandwagoners, because they genuinely grew up watching it, it’s the Lennnnnster, Munster (By Grace of God) vomit inducing fans that grind my gears.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

when people complain about rugby supporters. Change the channel, Marge.

No-one is complaining about rugby supporters though.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 642643644645646 988>
  Share Topic