You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 531532533534535 987>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

When on Public Transport and People feel the need to sit beside you when other free seats are available. Thumbs Down

and it always be some awkward f**ker 

To true and when leaving to get up you say sorry mate can I get out here it's always a yawn like its an inconvenience for them to move why did you even sit here in the first place ya twat.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 10:48pm
Since last Thursday/Friday I keep getting phone calls from Scottish numbers ringing me about surveys, any time I add the number to the auto-reject list another number tries to ring me the next day.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Since last Thursday/Friday I keep getting phone calls from Scottish numbers ringing me about surveys, any time I add the number to the auto-reject list another number tries to ring me the next day.

Celtic fans ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 5:35pm
I don't know if this is annoying or hilarious, but three builders lads in the boozer here in England, all builders and complaining about foreigners taking their jobs. Conversation goes on; " are you working now mate?"
"No mate, I failed my test as I struggled with understanding the test so I can't get my cscs card".
The foreigners are nicking their jobs by understanding English.....
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I don't know if this is annoying or hilarious, but three builders lads in the boozer here in England, all builders and complaining about foreigners taking their jobs. Conversation goes on; " are you working now mate?"
"No mate, I failed my test as I struggled with understanding the test so I can't get my cscs card".

Anybody who fails their csc card shouldn't be allowed out on their own
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Anybody who fails their csc card shouldn't be allowed out on their own
I am glad there is always someone to hold your hand NR Tongue
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 7:15am
GardA checkpoint at the top of Drumcondra . 12 coppers and it's causing absolute mayhem in both directions
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 1:21pm
Car hire company passed on my details to Glasgow city council for driving in 2 seperate bus lanes on the same day (of a Sunday) charged 99.19 x2 . This charge is not the penalty for the fines but the charge for handling the administration of the details . X2 £60 fines arrived in the post to the house aswell . Happy Friday peeps
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 2:24pm
f**king hell it pays to be snitch in the car rental game. Are you allowed drive in car lanes on a Sunday? 

Btw Butch if your travelling about a bit get a Revolut Card, it's a money app as well that saves you plenty on the exchanges rates. But one good thing is you can turn the card off, so next you hire the car use the revolut card and turn off the payments until after you've returned it and then they won't be bale to to automatically take the money. 

Another tap on the phone and the card is switched back on againCool 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

f**king hell it pays to be snitch in the car rental game. Are you allowed drive in car lanes on a Sunday? 

Btw Butch if your travelling about a bit get a Revolut Card, it's a money app as well that saves you plenty on the exchanges rates. But one good thing is you can turn the card off, so next you hire the car use the revolut card and turn off the payments until after you've returned it and then they won't be bale to to automatically take the money. 

Bob what's the angle for these cards ?
 Now have read a few on here saying that they are great and someone said that you have to pay €10 for a card which again is not a problem , but where do the company make their money ?
If you have a normal CC from your bank which most of us have we are losing out on exchange rates yet I see that , but you still have to pre load the card with x amount , do you have to have a certain amount in it at any one time ?
 Loads of questions really and still not sure if I should get one .
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 2:38pm
Tell us more Bob?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Now have read a few on here saying that they are great and someone said that you have to pay €10 for a card which again is not a problem , but where do the company make their money ?
If you have a normal CC from your bank which most of us have we are losing out on exchange rates yet I see that , but you still have to pre load the card with x amount , do you have to have a certain amount in it at any one time ?

Defo get one, I use it at home more than my other card. 
Very handy for when travelling to Ireland games or using sterling.

They make a small percentage on exchange rates, but nothing compared to what the banks would charge. There is also other small chrages if you withdraw x amount in a month from ATMS. 

If you ever have the misery of using western union to send money abroad. You can by pass them and their ridiculous charges, and just a few taps send money instantly to your friend as long as they have the card. But you can download the app in minutes before you apply to get a card sent out. 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 2:48pm
Horsebox there is a thread on this from a few backs www.revolut.com

I've convinced a few off the forum to use it and the Amgry Nordys are happy with it
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Car hire company passed on my details to Glasgow city council for driving in 2 seperate bus lanes on the same day (of a Sunday) charged 99.19 x2 . This charge is not the penalty for the fines but the charge for handling the administration of the details . X2 £60 fines arrived in the post to the house aswell . Happy Friday peeps
a big dose of go fcuk yourselves....anything else arrives in the post, mark return to sender no longer at this address and dump it in a post box
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

a big dose of go fcuk yourselves....anything else arrives in the post, mark return to sender no longer at this address and dump it in a post box

Nothing you can do. It comes off your credit card and he signed a contract giving them permission to charge the card for violations.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 8:34pm

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Thanks Bob will pass the info onto the boss to see what see makes of it as she is in the UK at least 4 to 5 times a year .Thumbs Up

Defo get one, I use it at home more than my other card. 
Very handy for when travelling to Ireland games or using sterling.

They make a small percentage on exchange rates, but nothing compared to what the banks would charge. There is also other small chrages if you withdraw x amount in a month from ATMS. 

If you ever have the misery of using western union to send money abroad. You can by pass them and their ridiculous charges, and just a few taps send money instantly to your friend as long as they have the card. But you can download the app in minutes before you apply to get a card sent out. 

GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 8:36pm
Drivers of Mercedes cars not indicating when turning left or right.

Does anyone on here drive a Merc?

Is there something about the position of the indicators that makes it difficult/impossible for them to use them?

Or is it a "I'm a Merc driver, I'll do what I want" mentality
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Nothing you can do. It comes off your credit card and he signed a contract giving them permission to charge the card for violations.
give icebhoy5 a shout. Has a history of getting one over carhire companies
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 531532533534535 987>
  Share Topic