You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 987>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 6:01pm
People who come on forums like ybig and say "i'm looking to book flights to England, any suggestions?".....................

YEAH! Use fcuking GOOGLE!!!!!!!

Edited by ShamtheRam - 15 Dec 2010 at 6:55pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 6:02pm
Energy saving lightbulbs. Take ages to light up and the quality of light off them is poxy.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 6:39pm
Waiting 45 mins for a bus in the middle of December, And when it comes the ****s ahead of you in the queue still havent got their fare ready.
Out of order
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 2:27am
was at the young lads school play yesterday
every fukwit in front,beside+behind me had a camera+camcorderAngry
waving them in me face,one clipped the back of me head
my main beef is i cudnt see my young lad cos the prick in front of me kept shuffling around,up down,left right,with his poxy camcorder
as if your ever gonna sit around +watch it again,a few snaps at the end is just the job
Mafi Mushkila View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafi Mushkila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 3:47am
People who take forever going through airport security and then beep because they left coins in their pocket  Angry Angry Angry 
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 4:34am
Women (it's always them) who stand in a queue to use an ATM or to buy something in a shop and only start looking in their bag for their purse or bank card when they are in front of the ATM or after the shop assistant asks for money. They fooking annoy the hell out of me
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 4:37am
travelling with your missusAngry
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 4:38am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

travelling with your missusAngry
hahaha, expand Gaz!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 4:43am
wait till Gerk gets over thereLOL
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 4:52am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

People who come on forums like ybig and say "i'm looking to book flights to England, any suggestions?".....................

Thumbs%20Up

Also for away match thread, 'what is the best way to fly to whereever - read the bloody thread you lazy fuk
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 4:55am

people who leave milk sitting out of the fridge in the office kitchen

Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 5:00am
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Women (it's always them) who stand in a queue to use an ATM or to buy something in a shop and only start looking in their bag for their purse or bank card when they are in front of the ATM or after the shop assistant asks for money. They fooking annoy the hell out of me

Agree seaniemac - it takes them ages as if they are playing spaceinvaders- Check Balance - Take Cash - wait on receipt - reinput pin no etc - fecking hell
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 5:58am
Tight fookers.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 6:08am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Happens here all the time - I think the lads here do it to wind me up LOL.
And i wont mention the dripping tap - absolute snakes
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 6:19am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Thumbs%20Up

Also for away match thread, 'what is the best way to fly to whereever - read the bloody thread you lazy fuk

The worst is "anyone got a link for this match"
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 6:26am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Every time i go into the Kitchen at work there's a milk carton left out on the worktop. Why the hell do people not put it back in after using it? Can't understand it, even worse is people come in and use the milk that has been left out of the fridge and they dont even bother putting it back in.
Karnage View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karnage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 6:48am
when wiping your hole goes on for longer that the sh*tting part, it takes all the fun out of the pooing process
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 6:53am
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Completly agree. Add to ths list people who queue up at security at the airport and wait till they are right at the front to empty their pockets, take off their coat, take out their lap top FFS AngryAngry.
First Commander-Galway Regatta
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 987>
  Share Topic