You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 988>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 3:03pm
LOL

I assume the real issue is that your miss's was also there and you didn't want to leave your Brad Pitt all over the throne.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

LOL

I assume the real issue is that your miss's was also there and you didn't want to leave your Brad Pitt all over the throne.

LOL Tis true I wouldn't want to subject her to that, but being the hygenic chap that I am, I like to clean up after myself.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 3:24pm
I've been in the exact same situation myself - trying to scrape the sh*te off the toilet bowl bare hand - leave it out.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Hotels that don't provide Toilet Brushes. What the fook is the thinking behind that? Do the owners sit back chuckling away to themselves at the thought that their minimum wage (no offence meant to those on the minimum) cleaners dont have a tough enough job cleaning up after people without then having to scrub the remains of 12 pints of porter and a kebab from the bowl.

Stayed in Westport over the weekend, no bog brush. It's fecking Mayo, I'd have thought a bog brush would be standard everywhere over there. Drove down, stopped in SuperMacs along the way and stuffed me face. Well in need of a Donald on arrival and duly pebbledashed. No bog brush. 4 f**king flushes later and still a tidy reminder. Ended up having to stuff the bowl with jacks roll leave that settle before flushing again about half an hour later. Thankfully it worked, sparing the other half and indeed the cleaners next morning the delight.

Hotel owners- GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. Supply bloody bog brushes.

Sham - you really pushed the boat out this weekend
walsheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walsheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 3:27pm
preseason games,freezing your balls off on the line then being so numb when u come on ya cant move and they expect ya to make an impression
Going To The Euro's,Poland and Ukraine 2012 HO HO!!!!

twitter.......@walsheman

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

Hotels that don't provide Toilet Brushes. What the fook is the thinking behind that? Do the owners sit back chuckling away to themselves at the thought that their minimum wage (no offence meant to those on the minimum) cleaners dont have a tough enough job cleaning up after people without then having to scrub the remains of 12 pints of porter and a kebab from the bowl.

Stayed in Westport over the weekend, no bog brush. It's fecking Mayo, I'd have thought a bog brush would be standard everywhere over there. Drove down, stopped in SuperMacs along the way and stuffed me face. Well in need of a Donald on arrival and duly pebbledashed. No bog brush. 4 f**king flushes later and still a tidy reminder. Ended up having to stuff the bowl with jacks roll leave that settle before flushing again about half an hour later. Thankfully it worked, sparing the other half and indeed the cleaners next morning the delight.

Hotel owners- GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. Supply bloody bog brushes.

Sham - you really pushed the boat out this weekend

Not a lot else on offer when driving through banjo country the Midlands.
Lurleen Lumpkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurleen Lumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 4:21pm
Sand......that sh*t is EVERYWHERE here Angry
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 4:55pm
Sham, you went to Westport and that surprises you? I'm actually surprised they had bog roll. Those scummy f**ks usually just scrape the excess off with their fingers and flick it away (look at the walls finger nails the next time you see him yeah?)

Westport Dead
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Sham, you went to Westport and that surprises you? I'm actually surprised they had bog roll. Those scummy f**ks usually just scrape the excess off with their fingers and flick it away (look at the walls finger nails the next time you see him yeah?)

Westport Dead

stopped in Castlebar to get brekkie on the way back on Sunday morning around half 11. Nowhere open Ended up settling for a roll out of the Londis at the filling station at the roundabout.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 7:46pm

Westport Dead

stopped in Castlebar to get brekkie on the way back on Sunday morning around half 11. Nowhere open Ended up settling for a roll out of the Londis at the filling station at the roundabout.

They do a savage roll in fairness Clap Surprised Lillie's wasn't open but ya prolly didn't see to be fair.

Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

What passes for football discussion these days on the ROI section.

Can be roughly summarised as; Irish lad (currently out of Irish squad/team) scores goal/crosses for goal/plays reasonably well for 2 games in a row - Get him in the squad/he has to be worth a look/What is Trap doing ignoring the superb form of (insert flavour of the week here)

Proven squad players going through bad patch (ie Doyle) -suddenly completely useless, falls to No 6 in pecking order, behind even Anthony Stokes, Andrews currently getting a bit of respite from the goons on the back of a few goals for Ipswich recently, while the ever present (and playing well) Stoke man, Glen Whelan, has his good form ignored completely by most posters, on the basis that he too, falls in to the 'useless' category.

McCarthy/Hoolahan  (who are decent talents) being bigged up as the solution to our midfield problems despite barley having 90 mins of (non competitive) international football between them. Respectively, the 2 lads play for Wigan and Norwich, not Barcelona or AC Milan.

thats sort of the point. What else do you want to be discussed on the ROI forum if not squad selection and fringe players. McCarthy and hoolohan having far better seasons than Whelan and andrews, considering our midfield ahs been over-run by the likes of macedonia and armenia, can't keep possesion and have zero creative influence through the centre, the threads on alternative are valid.
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 4:09pm
what really annoys me is people who can't won't park between the white lines, it infuriates me especailly when a carpark is full. its such a self-absorbed, inconsiderate thing to do, and it is usually women that do it if im honest

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 4:12pm

Westport Dead

These poor fisheads are awful bitter we ve the cosmopolitan,scenic, tourist town and the only attraction in castlebar is the road out of it to westport  Tongue. actually my auld lady is from mchale rd in castlebar so im a half and halfer which is probably worse
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
greengiant View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 4:14pm

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

LOL

LOL Tis true I wouldn't want to subject her to that, but being the hygenic chap that I am, I like to clean up after myself.
LOLThats brilliant shame!!...iv been there meself!!...i dont think iv ever been to a hotel with a bog brush!
The first two-syllable word I ever learned growing up was discretion." Dunphy on a his childhood
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 4:15pm
Larry David
f**kin wrecks my head too citz...
Couldn't believe my eyes yesterday at the RSA Driving Test Center:

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 4:39pm
Raisins, the disgusting little fookers ruin everything!! Angry
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 4:52pm

Larry David
Couldn't believe my eyes yesterday at the RSA Driving Test Center

You do it so dopes who can't drive don't ding and dent your nice car, so the test center is an obvious place to do it. Imagine BSM coming in with his newly acquired prov licence and marking your pride and joy.

I've done it myself a few times, but would park at the far end of the car park which would usually be empty. And would never do it in a full car park.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Larry David
Couldn't believe my eyes yesterday at the RSA Driving Test Center

You do it so dopes who can't drive don't ding and dent your nice car, so the test center is an obvious place to do it. Imagine BSM coming in with his newly acquired prov licence and marking your pride and joy.

I've done it myself a few times, but would park at the far end of the car park which would usually be empty. And would never do it in a full car park.
extremely arrogant in fairness

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 988>
  Share Topic