You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 988>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GINN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 12:07pm
Any worn out cliches i.e. Lads wearing pencils behind their ear, talking about cars constantly, criticising the government and establishment they know nothing about, talking about celebrities as if they know them personally, using stupid american colloquialisms, and affectionately endearing names like "man" and "lad" at the end of each sentence when talking to someone, refusing to accept people more educated than them ARE smarter than them and whatever common sense of "street smart" they have mean nothing, ignoring important current affairs at the expense of indulging in trashy popular culture etc. The list goes on...
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by GINN1916 GINN1916 wrote:

Any worn out cliches i.e. Lads wearing pencils behind their ear, talking about cars constantly, criticising the government and establishment they know nothing about, talking about celebrities as if they know them personally, using stupid american colloquialisms, and affectionately endearing names like "man" and "lad" at the end of each sentence when talking to someone, refusing to accept people more educated than them ARE smarter than them and whatever common sense of "street smart" they have mean nothing, ignoring important current affairs at the expense of indulging in trashy popular culture etc. The list goes on...

Jaysus calm down man. To be honest with ya now lad, you sound like a bit of a know it all. And FYI wearing a pencil behind the ear is very handy. If I had it in my pocket while working on my STi Impreza (some bus lad!) and I fell it could stab me in the bollox, ya know what I mean mate?
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by GINN1916 GINN1916 wrote:

Thats all the bases covered Ginn, i think youve pretty much included every man in one way or another.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 12:26pm
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 3:14pm
When you get to Holyhead Port in good time so you can drive on first to get a good seat with a power socket handy and beside the telly, and it all goes to plan only for a gang of as I count 19 Roma to plant themselves in the same area. Now I'm not too bothered yet as they're relatively quiet. However, I am pissed off that they smell like sewer rats.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 3:27pm
Wrong thread sham,the roma one was deleted yesterday
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 3:37pm
I dont mind people who support teams from outside the country but I had to listen to a right fookin numbnut for an hour yesterday reffering to his favourite team (liverpool) as "we" and "our" in everything he said. Does my head in, dont use "we","us" or "our" if you are not from there. Rant over.. please continueSmile
Chips don't bounce
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Wrong thread sham,the roma one was deleted yesterday

Matter of opinion BSM, it's one thing that annoys the fook out of me.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 3:45pm
What them or smelly fookers?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 3:48pm

Well I wasn't overly bothered until I got the bang off the filth bags, so on this occasion the smell.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 3:51pm
I hear ye big dog
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Well I wasn't overly bothered until I got the bang off the filth bags, so on this occasion the smell.

you sell those horrible disgusting ***** any Mons lotto tickets?
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 4:05pm

Those ****s that stand outside shops with a bucket trying to guilt trip you into donating

Shamrock

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Sold out of them Count, could have made a fortune off them too. Might go to the restaurant and grab a Pepsi cup and walk around shoving it in their faces demanding money.

On another note, Stena coonts can't close the jaysus doors. Delayed an hour now. Stena added to the things that annoy the took outa me.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 4:28pm
You wanna grab pepsis cup
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 4:28pm

Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Sold out of them Count, could have made a fortune off them too. Might go to the restaurant and grab a Pepsi cup and walk around shoving it in their faces demanding money.

On another note, Stena coonts can't close the jaysus doors. Delayed an hour now. Stena added to the things that annoy the took outa me.

Or you give them 3 euro and get 2 of those birds to suck you off. Might kill about 7 seconds or somed.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 4:32pm
Good man BSM, he wouldnt be that lucky though.

On yet another note, Stena have been upgraded from annoying to fook right off. Being off loaded and put on the 02:30 sailing. Coooonts
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 4:36pm
Kin ell sham,not much to do there wha
Why no fly?
I'll keep ye company
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 988>
  Share Topic