You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 947948949950951 984>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

The price of postage. Almost cheaper to book a Ryanair flight to England and drop it off personally. 

Really Confused

Lets say it's a parcel and the post office charged you €20 ? 

Now lets say it's London you are sending it too ? 

So return flights €80 
Bus to the airport €2 
8 pints before your flight €50
Tube into docklands £8 
You don't know where yer man lives so you jump in a taxi £10 

So grand total something over €150 with exchange rates .

You still think it's cheaper than sending by post ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 2:13pm
8 pints before flight LOLLOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

The price of postage. Almost cheaper to book a Ryanair flight to England and drop it off personally. 

Really Confused

Lets say it's a parcel and the post office charged you €20 ? 

Now lets say it's London you are sending it too ? 

So return flights €80 
Bus to the airport €2 
8 pints before your flight €50
Tube into docklands £8 
You don't know where yer man lives so you jump in a taxi £10 

So grand total something over €150 with exchange rates .

You still think it's cheaper than sending by post ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Sarcasm detection is certainly not your strong point Murph
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 4:06pm
I'd say he's waiting on a flight half cut Sham 
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

I'd say he's waiting on a flight half cut Sham 
LOL
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2023 at 4:49am
He forgot to include the cost of booking a new flight after missing the original one because of the 8 pints.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2023 at 6:12pm
Remember doing the leaving Cert in this weather LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2023 at 7:02pm
Women on Tinder that describe themselves as a 'Citizen of the World' , 'World Citizen' etc.

Oh do fook off Dead
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Declanus View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Declanus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 6:30pm
When you stop your car and give a pedestrian the nod to cross the road and the stroll across looking at their phones Grrrr
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 6:55pm
About 20 magpies fighting with one another in the next door neighbours tree every morning at 4am. Wakes up every single day Angry
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

About 20 magpies fighting with one another in the next door neighbours tree every morning at 4am. Wakes up every single day Angry

Throw a bucket of piss around them, would soon end that 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 8:15pm

I hope you salute all of them otherwise it'll be your fault if we don't beat Greece.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 10:36pm

An absolute pain the hole they are. They keep landing on the phone wire right outside me window.

Im deadly seriously, try play a crow distress call off youtube on your phone out the window to them for a few seconds. They f**k right off back to their nests in silence till they know theres no threat about.

Edited by Bandwagon - 02 Jun 2023 at 10:36pm
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

An absolute pain the hole they are. They keep landing on the phone wire right outside me window.

Im deadly seriously, try play a crow distress call off youtube on your phone out the window to them for a few seconds. They f**k right off back to their nests in silence till they know theres no threat about.

If the wife opened the window and started playing crow distress calls at 4 in the morning, she'd be out with the f*cking magpies..
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2023 at 12:55am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Throw a bucket of piss around them, would soon end that 
LOLLOLLOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2023 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

If the wife opened the window and started playing crow distress calls at 4 in the morning, she'd be out with the f*cking magpies..

LOL

You've no idea how bad it can be though, Im in an end house beside a field with load trees around it. Theres a cable thats anchored into my house beside me window that runs across the road to the other end house. They sit on the cable screaming their f**king heads off from 4am on wards. Me heads literally 3ft away from them. I've been up since 6am this morning, I think they copped on theres no crow ...a pellet gun will be f**king next.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2023 at 1:55pm

Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

LOL

You've no idea how bad it can be though, Im in an end house beside a field with load trees around it. Theres a cable thats anchored into my house beside me window that runs across the road to the other end house. They sit on the cable screaming their f**king heads off from 4am on wards. Me heads literally 3ft away from them. I've been up since 6am this morning, I think they copped on theres no crow ...a pellet gun will be f**king next.

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2023 at 10:29am
I’ve got these little parakeets nearby, here in London. 

There’s a load of rumours where they came from, including Jimi Hendrix letting them out. 

They’re noisy little bastards. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 947948949950951 984>
  Share Topic