You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 919920921922923 984>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 9:29am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Folk who look up pub websites to see what beer they sell😳

Fuk you Big smile

I am too old not to be drinking what i what 

Went to Waxy o connors in leicester square (it was beside where i was eating ) they must have about 20 beers on tap 

Pint of Stella ?

dont have it 

Pint of Moretti ?

dont have it 

Pint of Kronenburg ?

dont have it 

Ah FFS what do you have  Angry

Heinekin 

I will have a glass of wine 

Would ya not just look at the taps and pick your beer?
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 7:02pm
The Xmas ads over the last few years. Sad story turns into a nice story. Sh1te ads. Just give us the classics like we had when we were kids. The Budweiser or the Cornflakes ad. Coca Cola or Penny's. Thats all we need people. Thats it.
I love beer gardens
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

The Xmas ads over the last few years. Sad story turns into a nice story. Sh1te ads. Just give us the classics like we had when we were kids. The Budweiser or the Cornflakes ad. Coca Cola or Penny's. Thats all we need people. Thats it.

Penneys gotta whole lotta things for Christmas, Got a lot for the family.

Then head down to the pub for a pint of Furstenburg.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2022 at 2:33am
I have to use Instagram for a business account. I actually feel sorry for people who think it's great and  use it regularly. Actually I don't. You are bellends 
It would damage this forums' reputation
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2022 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Penneys gotta whole lotta things for Christmas, Got a lot for the family.

Then head down to the pub for a pint of Furstenburg.

Yeah and then a woman singing some pop song slowly too. That grates on me 
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2022 at 4:25pm
'You don't sound like you're from Tallaght'  - f**K off
The dark side.. And the light
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2022 at 12:43pm
The "singing" in that Tin Man ad.
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2022 at 8:47am
The Board Gais ad where the fella is seen on Skype/Facetime/Whatsapp to his family on Xmas day, he's all by himself because he has to work then he gets a call out to a random family and he has time to sit with them and have Xmas dinner. Surely if he was able to have Xmas dinner at this random families gaff he could have just have gone to his own family's house?
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2022 at 10:06am
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

The Board Gais ad where the fella is seen on Skype/Facetime/Whatsapp to his family on Xmas day, he's all by himself because he has to work then he gets a call out to a random family and he has time to sit with them and have Xmas dinner. Surely if he was able to have Xmas dinner at this random families gaff he could have just have gone to his own family's house?
Lad in that ad looks like he spent hours in front of the mirror before filming practicing cute faces to make. Still only the second most irritating person in the ad after the shortarse who invites him into the house on false pretences. "What we'd like ya to do is ah...take a seat". Fook off.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2022 at 12:01am
Getting a contact lens stuck in your eye after a night on the beer and not being able to get it out. Finally give up trying to get it out and go to bed. Wake up and it comes out with minimal effort straight away. 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2022 at 12:07am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Agree all these sad Xmas ads that turn out 'lovely' are a pain in the hole. Just play me the Penneys ad and fook off
I love beer gardens
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2022 at 12:21am

Agree all these sad Xmas ads that turn out 'lovely' are a pain in the hole. Just play me the Penneys ad and fook off

It would've been a nicer gesture if the woman took the time to initiate a conversation with him in the pub instead of smugly sending him an anonymous letter and fooking off back to the sanctity of her numerous family and friends.

What's up with the music BTW? Couldn't make out a single word she was "singing". Every British female artist these days warbles with that same caterwauling, droning, pitch. Does my fooking head in. It reminds me of that South Park episode where the ATF try to draw the people out of the gaff by playing Cher music on repeat.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2022 at 12:47am

Getting a contact lens stuck in your eye after a night on the beer and not being able to get it out. Finally give up trying to get it out and go to bed. Wake up and it comes out with minimal effort straight away. 

Get laser. Well over due decision on my end when i got it earlier this year, should have got it 15 years ago. Not having the hassle of glasses a d contacts it's worth every penny

Edited by t_rAndy - 27 Nov 2022 at 12:48am
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 10:39am
''I'm a time traveller and have the footage to prove it''
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

''I'm a time traveller and have the footage to prove it''
It would make a lot of sense, albeit you’d have to have come from the past and travelled to our time 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 1:08pm
People who are serial moaners and complain about other people being serial moaners.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 1:15pm
Individuals who don't believe in an outright ban on certain dangerous dogs
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 1:32pm
Can't even escape the Irish lads and their big turnip heads begging for attention in Qatar in a tournament we aren't even involved in!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 919920921922923 984>
  Share Topic