You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 902903904905906 984>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2022 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Noticed this more and more recently on tv and radio. People pronouncing Ireland as Areland

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2022 at 9:10pm
Irish women pronounce the letter T as the letter D now. "Spording" instead of sporting. "Lader" instead of later. 
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2022 at 10:54pm
Virtue signalling 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2022 at 12:34am
I go into my local filling station regularly for beer or crisps or ice cream etc as well as petrol.  A lot of times when say I buy a beer and crisps for example it might come to say 4.95.  I'd hand them a  fiver and tell them to keep the 5c. 

Today put 20 in my car but actually put in 20.03.   Handed yer man a fifty and he charged me for the 3 cent.  Instead of giving me back 30 he was rooting around for coppers.  I said to hi you're not charging me for the 3c are ya? 

The amount of times I let them have the extra 5c and then they fooking ask for 3 f**kign cent.

They can f**k off.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2022 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I go into my local filling station regularly for beer or crisps or ice cream etc as well as petrol.  A lot of times when say I buy a beer and crisps for example it might come to say 4.95.  I'd hand them a  fiver and tell them to keep the 5c. 

Today put 20 in my car but actually put in 20.03.   Handed yer man a fifty and he charged me for the 3 cent.  Instead of giving me back 30 he was rooting around for coppers.  I said to hi you're not charging me for the 3c are ya? 

The amount of times I let them have the extra 5c and then they fooking ask for 3 f**kign cent.

They can f**k off.

Ha. I noticed the same thing recently. Can't believe they're so precise about it.

Meanwhile at the bookies won 46.57 or something like that on a bet and the person serving me gives me back 46. Where's my 57 cent?
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2022 at 12:10pm
Clubs and players saying "we go again" on their twitter pages about the following game. Do they all have to say that. Cliche mate
I love beer gardens
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2022 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Clubs and players saying "we go again" on their twitter pages about the following game. Do they all have to say that. Cliche mate

Followed by a strong arm emoji or a fist bump.

Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2022 at 2:35pm

They can f**k off.

Same thing a few years ago, f**ker made me go back out to the car for 2c! So I went back in and stuck it in their charity box on the counter and never went back. The other place down the road has a "take a penny, leave a penny" motto with a tray left out and note on the counter.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2022 at 8:25pm
"Take off your shirt please." Smile

"You first!" Big smile

"Mm...Deal." Wink

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 7:09am
People who’s bags get pulled at security and are in a queue to be checked and they stand at the front of the desk despite it probsbly being 10 minutes before their bag is seen and it never even crosses their mind to stand back and let the people in front be first 

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 9:57am
The expression “ the football club “, used by commentators and pundits as tediously and as superfluously as the dreaded “o” word ( “obviously” ) is by players during interviews. Call it a sixth sense if you will but I can always tell when Man Utd or Aston Villa or whoever are being discussed during a live game that it isn’t a f**king badminton or bridge club they’re talking about.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 10:15am

They can f**k off.

What ever happened the round up/ round down initiative that was brought in where it it’s between 1-5c over they round down or 6-9 they round up? 
I thought it was still going (although I always pay with card so not as obvious anyway).
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

The expression “ the football club “, used by commentators and pundits as tediously and as superfluously as the dreaded “o” word ( “obviously” ) is by players during interviews. Call it a sixth sense if you will but I can always tell when Man Utd or Aston Villa or whoever are being discussed during a live game that it isn’t a f**king badminton or bridge club they’re talking about.

Its used a lot for Liverpool to differenciate from the city.  There isnt many teams that are simply called after the city they are from with no additional united or city or rovers. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 10:29am
It’s a television cliche. It was flogged to death last night for instance when Lee Hendrie was commentating on Sky on the Watford v Sheffield Utd match. Just as when Liverpool are playing, we know it’s not a city centre or a croquet club we’re watching.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

They can f**k off.

What ever happened the round up/ round down initiative that was brought in where it it’s between 1-5c over they round down or 6-9 they round up? 
I thought it was still going (although I always pay with card so not as obvious anyway).

1c & 2c coins not used by most businesses these days.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

They can f**k off.

1c & 2c coins not used by most businesses these days.

Ok so is still there but round on the 5c not 10c.
So then TP rightly being charged 50.05 so he should have no complaints 
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 3:57pm
Those rap ads on BT sport during games. Or garage, do people actually listen to that type of music bruv? Terrible. 
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Those rap ads on BT sport during games. Or garage, do people actually listen to that type of music bruv? Terrible. 

On a similar note, the stupid music in the stupid trailer for that stupid Jordan Peele movie.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 902903904905906 984>
  Share Topic