You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 871872873874875 984>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

plumbing

Tradesmen! Was trying to get a hold of one for weeks, had 2 no shows after taking time off.

Leaking mixer tap and plug to change - sorted the difficult bit the tap but the easy bit the plug is still leaking AngryAngryAngry
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 9:27pm
I was watching a show earlier and was amused to see a young Irish woman speaking Irish with an American accent for some reason.

Hard to find a woman <30 that pronounces words like later with the letter t nowadays. 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 8:05am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

I was watching a show earlier and was amused to see a young Irish woman speaking Irish with an American accent for some reason.

Hard to find a woman <30 that pronounces words like later with the letter t nowadays. 
'Friends' is to blame.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 5:29pm

Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

plumbing

Tradesmen! Was trying to get a hold of one for weeks, had 2 no shows after taking time off.

Leaking mixer tap and plug to change - sorted the difficult bit the tap but the easy bit the plug is still leaking AngryAngryAngry

Plug sorted trap is still leaking 

Replacement trap will have to modify waste pipework

flexible replacement trap wont connect to the waste

If half a tube of silicon doesn't sort it I fuking give up
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 2:44pm
I have a memory of watching About the House with Duncan Stewart as a child. He was walking up the driveway of the house of the person featured on the show with his little camera crew. The owner of the house bursts out of there screaming blue murder at them telling them to "GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE! YOU'RE TRESPASSING, THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY!" Stewart quickly turns on his heels, saying stuff like "I must say you're incredibly rude." Owner bursts out laughing and says, "Ah I was only messing with ya, Duncan. Come on in fellas."

Does anyone else remember this or am I crazy? Can't find any record of it (but you probably can't find anything about old RTE shows online anyway so that's to be expected). 
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 3:20pm

I have a memory of watching About the House with Duncan Stewart as a child. He was walking up the driveway of the house of the person featured on the show with his little camera crew. The owner of the house bursts out of there screaming blue murder at them telling them to "GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE! YOU'RE TRESPASSING, THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY!" Stewart quickly turns on his heels, saying stuff like "I must say you're incredibly rude." Owner bursts out laughing and says, "Ah I was only messing with ya, Duncan. Come on in fellas."

Does anyone else remember this or am I crazy? Can't find any record of it (but you probably can't find anything about old RTE shows online anyway so that's to be expected). 

Why does this annoy the f**k out of you????Confused
Chips don't bounce
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Why does this annoy the f**k out of you????Confused

Because nobody can confirm that they, too, saw it. I want to share this experience with somebody. It was one of the best things I've ever seen on Irish TV.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 4:28pm
Sweet Caroline been used at seemingly every English sporting event these days. Foooooook off sick of hearing it. Boxing football darts
I love beer gardens
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Sweet Caroline been used at seemingly every English sporting event these days. Foooooook off sick of hearing it. Boxing football darts

Hate that song full stop.  The kind of sh*te you'd hear in a tacky English pub in the Costa Del Sol
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Hate that song full stop.  The kind of sh*te you'd hear in a tacky English pub in the Costa Del Sol

Or Windsor park , same place really Smile
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 5:16pm
Well what's worse is those nordies crying when England Sang it after the Semi Final win over Denmark like it's really there's.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 7:09pm
They like the “f**k the Pope” add ins at Windsor 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2022 at 9:12am
Irish people who develop an American/Caribbean accent when they write "treat yo'self" on social media after buying something
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2022 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Irish people who develop an American/Caribbean accent when they write "treat yo'self" on social media after buying something

That made me laugh.

I know what you mean!
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2022 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

That made me laugh.

I know what you mean!

Must really annoy y'all
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2022 at 11:00am

I dont believe ya, you're making it up...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2022 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

I dont believe ya, you're making it up...

LOLLOL
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2022 at 11:31am

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

That made me laugh.

I know what you mean!

Must really annoy y'all

Sure does, pardner. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 871872873874875 984>
  Share Topic