You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 854855856857858 984>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2021 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

the news trains to stansted have no fixed tables between seats 

Used to be able to get the laptop out and do a bit of work for an hour 
Would you not just go back to using a normal non news train?

He wouldn't get to chat to Arnie Pie's equivalent on the Channel 6 news train then.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2021 at 1:09pm

It's called a LAP top not a Table-top.

Put it on your knees and work away
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2021 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Would you not just go back to using a normal non news train?

He wouldn't get to chat to Arnie Pie's equivalent on the Channel 6 news train then.
LOL
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2021 at 9:46am
Male adults who post on social media a happy birthday to their other Male friends every time its one of their birthday that includes a picture with the two of them. 

I get this if its girls posting a happy birthday with a picture as getting dolled up and taking pictures and looking back at pictures is what they love to do. I also get it if it's a funny picture and the person sending the happy birthday with accompanying picture is doing it to rip the piss or get a laugh. Also if it's a boyfriend or husband having to do it for their partner (to avoid getting it in the ear you didn't give them a public happy birthday). But just a group of lads who always send each other a happy birthday message to each other where they are posing with a pint and an arm around the other and a 'happy birthday mate' is fecking sad. Same photo then rehashed every year. 

Edited by t_rAndy - 02 Nov 2021 at 9:50am
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2021 at 10:04am
Working in Malahide. Focking miles away 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2021 at 10:10am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Working in Malahide. Focking miles away 

LOLLOL

Breath in that sea air
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2021 at 10:48am
Christmas Day. Boring day. Overrated. 

Stephens day on the other hand Clap
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2021 at 12:54pm
Lads walking around in shorts in sub-zero weather to show off their calf tattoos.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2021 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Male adults who post on social media a happy birthday to their other Male friends every time its one of their birthday that includes a picture with the two of them. 

I get this if its girls posting a happy birthday with a picture as getting dolled up and taking pictures and looking back at pictures is what they love to do. I also get it if it's a funny picture and the person sending the happy birthday with accompanying picture is doing it to rip the piss or get a laugh. Also if it's a boyfriend or husband having to do it for their partner (to avoid getting it in the ear you didn't give them a public happy birthday). But just a group of lads who always send each other a happy birthday message to each other where they are posing with a pint and an arm around the other and a 'happy birthday mate' is fecking sad. Same photo then rehashed every year. 

That's Social Media for you. I would be doing a Travis Bickle if I had to endure that sh*te daily. I admire (pity)  anyone that can put up with it. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2021 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Yes i agree very annoying. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2021 at 3:44pm
https://www.facebook.com/kevinbridgescomedy/videos/435033897688621

You'll need to remove the last 3 characters from the URL - %20

Edited by horsebox - 02 Nov 2021 at 3:45pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2021 at 4:45pm
I really don't understand a lot of people's relationships with Facebook and all the other look at me social media platforms. There seems to be an awful lot of people that complain about it regularly but who still engage with it. I despise Facebook. I genuinely think that social media is the most socially harmful invention that man has ever created (for all the smartarses I don't include the likes of here as being social media). As a result I don't have a Facebook account. Why have an active account for something and then rattle on about how much it annoys you? Cancel your account. Problem solved.
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2021 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

I really don't understand a lot of people's relationships with Facebook and all the other look at me social media platforms. There seems to be an awful lot of people that complain about it regularly but who still engage with it. I despise Facebook. I genuinely think that social media is the most socially harmful invention that man has ever created (for all the smartarses I don't include the likes of here as being social media). As a result I don't have a Facebook account. Why have an active account for something and then rattle on about how much it annoys you? Cancel your account. Problem solved.
Deleted Facebook last month, its probably the best thing i did in a long time. Getting into arguments with anti vax idiots who seem to infest the irish independent comments section was a new low and a rabbit hole i don't want to go back down. Feel great that its gone.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2021 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Deleted Facebook last month, its probably the best thing i did in a long time. Getting into arguments with anti vax idiots who seem to infest the irish independent comments section was a new low and a rabbit hole i don't want to go back down. Feel great that its gone.

Fair play. More people should do the same.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2021 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Lads walking around in shorts in sub-zero weather to show off their calf tattoos.

I dont have tattoos ...or even calfs for that matter, but I still wear shorts until it snows.
ripbomb View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2021 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Ya they getting more visible in the last few years. Look at me " I'am cool". 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 10:59pm
Drivers on the motorway who drive continuously in the fast lane but not overtaking anyone just maintaining the same speed as the car in the slow lane for miles on end.  These types of drivers will also drive in the fast lane indefinitely even though there is hardly any traffic on the road and no cars in the slow lane and just continue oblivious to anyone behind them and haven't the cop on to move back into the slow lane to let people past.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Drivers on the motorway who drive continuously in the fast lane but not overtaking anyone just maintaining the same speed as the car in the slow lane for miles on end.  These types of drivers will also drive in the fast lane indefinitely even though there is hardly any traffic on the road and no cars in the slow lane and just continue oblivious to anyone behind them and haven't the cop on to move back into the slow lane to let people past.

It's not a fast lane, it's an overtaking lane
Chips don't bounce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 854855856857858 984>
  Share Topic