You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 851852853854855 984>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 2:37pm
People with headphones on looking at themselves in the mirror dancing to themselves. Very off putting when you are trying to lif weights in gym and some gobsh*te is beside ya doing that. 

Edited by t_rAndy - 02 Oct 2021 at 2:40pm
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 8:51pm
Dancing while listening to my tunes on my headphones in the gym and some lad is lifting weights staring at me, very off putting.
Chips don't bounce
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Only re-signed for another 12 month contract with Vodafone for home Broadband and got an email yesterday that they’re increasing the price.
surprised at you paying for internet 

He's from Monaghan not Cavan Tongue
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 6:31pm
Ear phones for iPhone. An absolute bastard to untangle 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 8:32pm
Get wireless. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 6:27am
Always said I wouldn't be bothered with the AirPods. But they are a game changer (feel free to put this in the buzzwords now in fashion thread). No tangling of wire, no getting the wire caught in anything, brilliant for the gym or running. 

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 7:23am
AirPods are the job - use them all the time for calls now and so easy to switch between work and personal phone when receiving calls - deffo a game changer.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 8:30am
http://www.dublinlive.ie/whats-on/comedy-news/neale-richmond-video-romcom-21757263

One of the most ****ish unfunny sketches I've seen anywhere and I've watched Rory's Stories Dead
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 9:03am
fat people who use the lift to go down one floor 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 9:09am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

fat people who use the lift to go down one floor 
Non fat people who use lift to go up or down one floor
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 9:45am
I’m not ready for wireless yet
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 9:46am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Always said I wouldn't be bothered with the AirPods. But they are a game changer (feel free to put this in the buzzwords now in fashion thread). No tangling of wire, no getting the wire caught in anything, brilliant for the gym or running. 

Think I need to upgrade alright. Beginning to feel like the grandpa in the gym as the only one with wired music.

Do you've any problem with them falling out when running? I find my ear piece can slip when I'm out jogging, especially when the weather gets worse
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 9:53am
Hard to not look like a t**ser with them though.....
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 10:08am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Dancing while listening to my tunes on my headphones in the gym and some lad is lifting weights staring at me, very off putting.

People are very rude alright. I get the same sh1t when I'm dancing into work in the morning 
El Puto Amo
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 10:12am
The sound from a good set of over ear headphones is definitely better than that from airpods, but they are still the best in ear phones that I've ever had.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 10:24am

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Only re-signed for another 12 month contract with Vodafone for home Broadband and got an email yesterday that they’re increasing the price.
surprised at you paying for internet 
I pay for most things would you believeShocked

now that's not surprising.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 10:26am
companies that ring you up out of the blue and ask you to provide personal details. 

f**k off. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 10:44am

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 851852853854855 984>
  Share Topic