You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 848849850851852 984>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

I know it’s a repeat but ****s at airport security who don’t put their trays away 

Trays all back up - last tray is his he takes the contents leaves tge tray and stands there looking up at the machine waiting for hush next one 
Worked in Dublin Airport years ago in the passenger screening area. People are morons in airports. 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

I know it’s a repeat but ****s at airport security who don’t put their trays away 

Trays all back up - last tray is his he takes the contents leaves tge tray and stands there looking up at the machine waiting for hush next one 
Worked in Dublin Airport years ago in the passenger screening area. People are morons in airports. 
Hang on Sham you think they are Morons in airports and Tunnels as well, is there anywhere you have worked that you like people ? 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Hang on Sham you think they are Morons in airports and Tunnels as well, is there anywhere you have worked that you like people ? 
 LOL Been dealing with the public pretty much face on in one way or another most of my working life. I fear for humanity. 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 12:01am
Staged sh*t on facebook.

'The hilarious hotel response to a  customers complaint will make your day.'

or fake cctv security footage or fake pranks

Fack off you mug!
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 7:56am

LOL Been dealing with the public pretty much face on in one way or another most of my working life. I fear for humanity. 

don't think I could , no patience  - agree whole heartily about the public being morons, each generation is getting more stupid Darwins law will become more and more relevant
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 10:21am

Dealing with the public in any role will erode any theory that the normal man/woman has a clue how basic things in society work.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 10:55am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Dealing with the public in any role will erode any theory that the normal man/woman has a clue how basic things in society work.

Are we expecting too much out of normal people, is it our fault essentially.
I met the biggest moron recently, no education, wife virtually dresses him in the morning, but has the gift of gab in sales and earns circa 150k PA, Now I thought a man on that kind of dough must have a bit about him, but f**k me, for example nice big Audi and told me he had to get lad in petrol station fill up his wiper water, no chance of a wheel change. Gaurteented not to put tray away in airport, sense of entitlement you could smelt it off him.
Getting old and intolerant
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 11:42am
In work this morning and as I type, there is currently a big shin dig going on to launch this https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/m50-to-become-managed-motorway-with-variable-speed-limits-set-by-controllers-1185619.html Minister Ryan and Hildegard Naughton in attendance along with a posse of hanger ons and suits. Huge Marquee erected and food laid on etc all at tax payer expense. They’ve also taken a HGV recovery unit and an Incident Support Unit from the M50, you know the busiest motorway in the country, during Friday morning rush hour traffic. 

If thats not enough, whilst the Unions in Dublin Fire Brigade are screaming that they're understaffed and regularly have to ground a tender due to lack of staff, and meeting currently ongoing to try sort it out, they have also pulled a tender and full crew from North Strand station to facilitate the back slapping photo opp...
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Irish EPL fans looking down at laughing at other EPL clubs (city) for not selling out their stadium for games even though there might be 50k in attendance, when their local LOI club probably has less than 1000 attending. It’s just weird. 

All part of today’s football bantz

Plenty of times Europe’s biggest clubs don’t sell out for League and CL games 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Irish EPL fans looking down at laughing at other EPL clubs (city) for not selling out their stadium for games even though there might be 50k in attendance, when their local LOI club probably has less than 1000 attending. It’s just weird. 

Irish EPL fans saying we. Fooking gets on my goat.  We had a few players missing at the weekend. Fook off ya bollix
I love beer gardens
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Irish EPL fans saying we. Fooking gets on my goat.  We had a few players missing at the weekend. Fook off ya bollix
Where re you on dubs saying "we" for Bohs/Rovers etc? It's not like they own or are part of the team. Is it just a geographic issue you have with the phrase?
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Where re you on dubs saying "we" for Bohs/Rovers etc? It's not like they own or are part of the team. Is it just a geographic issue you have with the phrase?

Both clubs have members who technically are owners 
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 11:06pm

They are owners if they're members
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 12:04pm

A lad in work referred to his mate as a Scouser. It turned out his mate was from Ballybrack. Beyond idiotic.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

A lad in work referred to his mate as a Scouser. It turned out his mate was from Ballybrack. Beyond idiotic.

To be honest I would rather be called a scouser than that lot 😀😀😀😀😀
AKA pedantic kunt
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

So fans who aren't members can't use the term?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 6:46pm
Wouldn't say it annoys the fook out of me more slightly irksome When you hear a song and you look up the lyrics because when you listen to them it sounds liek they are singing one thing and then you look up the lyrics and you see what the lyrics are an it certainly sounds like they are not singing some of the lyrics but other words
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 6:54pm

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

So fans who aren't members can't use the term?
Who said that? This is your ridiculous point, we’re just pointing out actual facts. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 848849850851852 984>
  Share Topic