You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 835836837838839 987>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Hotels that don’t have sockets to charge your phone beside the bed 

I only ever notice this when I'm abroad of the illogical places they decide to place a socket on a wall that makes no sense whatsoever. LOL

I would rationalize it in that the hotel may have been built before the advent of mobile phones so the only places you'd need to have a socket were behind the tv cupboard on the wall and maybe another near the door for cleaners to plug in their hoovers etc. 

At Euro 2016 in Paris there was a plug high up on the wall near the light switch for the bathroom.  Only plug in the room to charge the phone.  Had to charge the phone hanging by its cord.

The FrenchThumbs Down

In fairness, they certainly know how to do a successful paint job. 

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 7:16pm

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Hotels that don’t have sockets to charge your phone beside the bed 

I only ever notice this when I'm abroad of the illogical places they decide to place a socket on a wall that makes no sense whatsoever. LOL

I would rationalize it in that the hotel may have been built before the advent of mobile phones so the only places you'd need to have a socket were behind the tv cupboard on the wall and maybe another near the door for cleaners to plug in their hoovers etc. 

At Euro 2016 in Paris there was a plug high up on the wall near the light switch for the bathroom.  Only plug in the room to charge the phone.  Had to charge the phone hanging by its cord.

The FrenchThumbs Down

In fairness, they certainly know how to do a successful paint job. 

LOL

Ruin a 100 euro shirt and yer man shrugsAngryLOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 2:08pm
Don't know if it's being mentioned before, but people on phones non stop. Lads on their phones while at the urinal at work. Young lads and girls with their head down in their phone while walking not looking where they are going. People on their bikes looking at their phones FFS!
Can people not put the phone away for a few minutes?
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 4:06pm
[QUOTE=sausy] Don't know if it's being mentioned before, but people on phones non stop. Lads on their phones while at the urinal at work. Young lads and girls with their head down in their phone while walking not looking where they are going. People on their bikes looking at their phones FFS!
[/QUOTE
Did you write this post on your phone sausy? If so hope you weren’t at urinals or walking with head down
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Don't know if it's being mentioned before, but people on phones non stop. Lads on their phones while at the urinal at work. Young lads and girls with their head down in their phone while walking not looking where they are going. People on their bikes looking at their phones FFS!

It annoys me most in the pub in normal times can't understand it might as well just stayed at home if I had my own pub I'd ban them at the bar.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

It annoys me most in the pub in normal times can't understand it might as well just stayed at home if I had my own pub I'd ban them at the bar.
Would ya ban people reading newspapers at the bar too? Coz it's the modern equivilent of that
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 4:44pm

Lads on their phones while at the urinal at work.

I find this one particularly weird, especially when they've stopped pissing and you walk in to the jacks and there's just some lad with his flute out looking at his phone.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Would ya ban people reading newspapers at the bar too? Coz it's the modern equivilent of that

There not though people texting away taking selfies of the pint.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

I find this one particularly weird, especially when they've stopped pissing and you walk in to the jacks and there's just some lad with his flute out looking at his phone.

Esp weird when you are working from home. 
AKA pedantic kunt
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 5:40pm
I have to say ive never seen anyone using a phone at a urinal.
I love beer gardens
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Ah seen it 100s of time. May be guilty myselfEmbarrassed
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 6:11pm

Dick pics aren’t gonna take themselves 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Ah seen it 100s of time. May be guilty myselfEmbarrassed

Every single time when curling one out anyway 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 12:52am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 3:35pm
The CovidCert NI app.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 4:02pm

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 1:27pm
Can't understand why people read newspapers or magazines or go on their mobile phones while on the toilet.

A bowel movement takes a few seconds.

What is the point of going to all that effort just to read two or three sentences?
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Can't understand why people read newspapers or magazines or go on their mobile phones while on the toilet.

A bowel movement takes a few seconds.

What is the point of going to all that effort just to read two or three sentences?

The 10-15 minutes alone time would be the main thing I guess. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 835836837838839 987>
  Share Topic