You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 831832833834835 984>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Drivers who repeatedly tap the brake for no fúcking reason, so unnerving when you're behind one of the ****s! 

I do this all the time when ****s are getting too close for my liking.

plus 1
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Drivers who repeatedly tap the brake for no fúcking reason, so unnerving when you're behind one of the ****s! 

I do this all the time when ****s are getting too close for my liking.

plus 1

Yeah that's fine but not what I'm talking about, I often see drivers doing it while way ahead of me and when there's nothing around them at all, was behind some wano the other day that was tapping it like a f**king kick drum.
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 10:59pm
My neighbours kids constantly banging doors. Really f**king annoys me. 
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2021 at 12:31pm
My neighbours and their kids. 
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2021 at 3:53pm
Crazy traffic throughout the city for the past month. Doesn't seem to matter what time of day either. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 12:56pm
Breakfast shows with more than 1 presenter. Oooh 2 or 3 zany people. Fook off
I love beer gardens
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 2:06pm
Classic hits radio station has gone to the dogs in the morning where you have Lucy Kennedy playing the dumb blonde kind of with every question asked .
Gone back to Galway FM in the mornings Approve
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 1:13pm
Pricks smoking right outside the door of the hospital. While grounds are supposed to be non smoking.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Pricks smoking right outside the door of the hospital. While grounds are supposed to be non smoking.

Exactly.

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 8:54pm
Sports Direct . 
 Now they have opened a new store in Galway city so decided to have a look .
Now Mrs Claret found some cycling gloves what she wanted and at a price of £15 ( 14. 99 ) but you get the drift , so take them to the till and with no euro price tag on them they said that the price was €22 , errrr what said  Mrs Claret the price says £15 and now you want €22 ? 
Now Mrs Claret you can keep them when a supervisior turns up at the till and gave her the price it said on the tag in euro . 
So cut to the chase the exchange rate today is 14% to euro to the pound now they charged 47% .
Take care if you want to shop in that store as Mrs Claret said " that's the last time i will be in that store " .

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2021 at 12:06am
Do the lotto on the app
Receive a mail saying I’ve won something but they can’t reveal in an email
Go to log in
Crashes “oops something went wrong” time and time again

Ffs do I have to go work Monday or what 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2021 at 12:13am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Do the lotto on the app
Receive a mail saying I’ve won something but they can’t reveal in an email
Go to log in
Crashes “oops something went wrong” time and time again

Ffs do I have to go work Monday or what 
take it off just in case.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2021 at 12:01pm
One day of the year I expect breakfast in bed and yer one is in bits from last night and I have to make my own. 
Chips don't bounce
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 10:11am
Why does the son have an American accent in this ad?

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 21 Jun 2021 at 10:11am
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2021 at 10:19am
Scrotes wearing shorts. They are wrecking my brand. I've been a long time all weather shorts wearer partially on account of my great pins and also due to the comfort factor. Why should I have to change my clobber? I'm providing a valuable source of eye candy to the female and gay male populace.  
El Puto Amo
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2021 at 10:21am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Scrotes wearing shorts. They are wrecking my brand. I've been a long time all weather shorts wearer partially on account of my great pins and also due to the comfort factor. Why should I have to change my clobber? I'm providing a valuable source of eye candy to the female and gay male populace.  

Ah here Scrotes wearing shorts in all weathers is nothing new. 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2021 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Dinny, I've had a lifetime of showing off my finely sculpted stems. Scrotes in shorts and Puffa jackets is a phenomenon that has arisen in the last 3 years. 
El Puto Amo
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2021 at 10:24am

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Dinny, I've had a lifetime of showing off my finely sculpted stems. Scrotes in shorts and Puffa jackets is a phenomenon that has arisen in the last 3 years. 

The shorts has been a thing for a good while now. Maybe you inspired them Thumbs Up
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 831832833834835 984>
  Share Topic