You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 830831832833834 984>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 12:46pm
"you love to see it" Dead
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 1:20pm
The office spotify playlist being controlled by the 20 to 25 year old age bracket.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

The office spotify playlist being controlled by the 20 to 25 year old age bracket.

What offices allow you to blare music out ? 

I can see in a garage maybe.  
AKA pedantic kunt
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I know and people can stick their earphones in and play music off their phones if they want, very relaxed atmosphere!!! That has its pro's and con's.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 2:14pm

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I know and people can stick their earphones in and play music off their phones if they want, very relaxed atmosphere!!! That has its pro's and con's.

Madness there is no way there should be music blaring out in an office imo.  No issue with people on earphones.  Sounds like a recipe for a nightmare. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

You are cruising along in the car and you catch what looks like a decent looking moth in the corner of your eye walking along the path > but your view becomes obstructed by a tree or parked car before you get a good look > you continue to try your best to get a good look but the bloody tree is in the way and you end up driving past and continuing on desperately trying to get some sort of glimpse in the wing mirror but without joy and the moment is lost. 

I'm genuinely surprised there aren't more car crashes from men rubbernecking at female joggers wearing filthily tight clothes.

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 3:53pm
I control the radio in my jobClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 10:33am
Them squeeze sauce bottles, annoying as fck, ye can never trust them, when you think you have the squeeze pressure just right the Jaysus thing goes and squirts like a dog with the eartha kitts 
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 5:23pm
Young lads (mostly) shadow boxing on train platforms etc. You just know 95% of them couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag either.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Young lads (mostly) shadow boxing on train platforms etc. 

Ya what now?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 7:00pm
bay faced kids in armed forces. Just watchin portillos train show and he’s in the hq of the royal tank regiment, cuts to a chat with some squaddies and they’re f**king kids of about 17, sick bastards .it seems the African warlords don’t have a monopoly on child soldiering.
No Pasaran!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2021 at 7:39pm
good weather forecasted weekends that turn out to be sh*t - no sun here Saturday or Sunday 

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2021 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

good weather forecasted weekends that turn out to be sh*t - no sun here Saturday or Sunday 

Buy a TV Wink
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 11:12am
The Apcoa parking app. Bag of sh*te.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 11:51am
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Buy a TV Wink

if they had of said it was going to be dull it wouldn't have been an issue ,  the forecast up till Saturday morning was sunny spells at least one of the days only for my hopes to be dashed - it even rained on sunday evening Angry
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 1:21pm
Drivers who repeatedly tap the brake for no fúcking reason, so unnerving when you're behind one of the ****s! 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

The Apcoa parking app. Bag of sh*te.
Apcoa are a bunch of ****s. Lethal around grand canel Dock area. Wait in the long grass for easy pray
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Drivers who repeatedly tap the brake for no fúcking reason, so unnerving when you're behind one of the ****s! 

I do this all the time when ****s are getting too close for my liking.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 830831832833834 984>
  Share Topic