You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 829830831832833 984>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitzinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 10:33am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

There was a very similar case to this in Firhouse when I was growing up, about 15 odd years ago. Very very sad
There was a few incidents on that road in Kilakee unfortunately 

I remember one and just looked it up and was 2006. What was the other? Coolamber had a couple of bad years too didn't it?

There was a young lad same age as me at the time,answered his door and was stabbed. Died on the road with the neighbors trying to help him. 1999 or 2000 I’d say. 
A young child was knocked down and died previous to that. A few other things that I can’t remember. Was always said the road was haunted

Not being from around the area but living nearby now I didn't know any of this stuff so had a Google of it off the back of this discussion. Can't believe so much craziness happened in Coolamber in such a short period of time, haven't even found the stabbing story yet, think I'll leave it. The Morley story is too sad and I just started randomly watching White House Farm last night which is quite on the nose.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

He's on Prime Time here, its hard to watch. Desperately sad

Very tough watch alright. I don't think I've ever seen faces like the ones of the people at the funeral when they showed the clip of that. Just overwhelming sadness.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 11:17am
One of the Coolamber incidents was the lad shot from the chipper in rathfarnham village by a 15 year old girl
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 11:19am

One of the Coolamber incidents was the lad shot from the chipper in rathfarnham village by a 15 year old girl

Franco Sacco ? 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Franco Sacco ? 
yep. I knew the girl who pulled the trigger
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 12:59pm
You are cruising along in the car and you catch what looks like a decent looking moth in the corner of your eye walking along the path > but your view becomes obstructed by a tree or parked car before you get a good look > you continue to try your best to get a good look but the bloody tree is in the way and you end up driving past and continuing on desperately trying to get some sort of glimpse in the wing mirror but without joy and the moment is lost. 

Edited by t_rAndy - 24 May 2021 at 1:00pm
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 1:04pm
Just a butterfly of love...?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

You are cruising along in the car and you catch what looks like a decent looking moth in the corner of your eye walking along the path > but your view becomes obstructed by a tree or parked car before you get a good look > you continue to try your best to get a good look but the bloody tree is in the way and you end up driving past and continuing on desperately trying to get some sort of glimpse in the wing mirror but without joy and the moment is lost. 

LOLLOLLOL

Nearly rear ended a brand new Merc trying to get a glimpse of some dirty yolk last week.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 2:02pm
You have to be careful alright! Congrats in the merc!

Another challenge is when the wife is in the car with you and you are trying to:
(A) watch the road
(B) get a good look at the girl
(C) Try not to get caught cause no doubt if she sees the girl she will look up at you to see if you are looking. 
Then the awkward silence when she does catch ya.

Another awkward one is when you see a nice looking girl coming towards you in their car and you do the whole stare them down and swing the head around to get a good look but on closer inspection it's some you, or even  worse, your wife is friends with staring back at you knowing you are being a perv  Embarrassed

Edited by t_rAndy - 24 May 2021 at 2:04pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 2:05pm

The norm for those from the Prim. LOL

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 2:08pm
It wasn't my merc! 

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 2:55pm
You and clinchy LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

You and clinchy LOL
LOL
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 6:44pm

Another challenge is when the wife is in the car with you and you are trying to:
(A) watch the road
(C) Try not to get caught cause no doubt if she sees the girl she will look up at you to see if you are looking. 

Another awkward one is when you see a nice looking girl coming towards you in their car and you do the whole stare them down and swing the head around to get a good look but on closer inspection it's some you, or even  worse, your wife is friends with staring back at you knowing you are being a perv  Embarrassed

Why do women do this? My wife will always glance in my direction if there is a good looking girl in close proximity and then make a comment when she sees me looking. I tell her I look at the ugly ones too, she just never notices that!
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

(A) watch the road

Why do women do this? My wife will always glance in my direction if there is a good looking girl in close proximity and then make a comment when she sees me looking. I tell her I look at the ugly ones too, she just never notices that!

How are you about her checking out lads 
AKA pedantic kunt
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 6:54pm

(A) watch the road

I'm not too far off Donnie when there is some decent looking lasses about.

Edited by horsebox - 24 May 2021 at 6:54pm
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

(A) watch the road

How are you about her checking out lads 

I've no issue with that whatsoever.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 7:07pm
Clap
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 829830831832833 984>
  Share Topic