You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 822823824825826 984>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 10:18am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Not that it really annoys the f**k out of me but lads putting laughing emoji's after their own posts is the same as the lad in the bar who laughs at his own unfunny jokes. Usually the only one laughing i.e. not funny! LOL

Yet, you did it yourself Shocked
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 10:22am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Not that it really annoys the f**k out of me but lads putting laughing emoji's after their own posts is the same as the lad in the bar who laughs at his own unfunny jokes. Usually the only one laughing i.e. not funny! LOL

Yet, you did it yourself Shocked

And Redladd didn’t have the balls to put a name on it either.  If you are going to have a pop at least have the guts to name the person you are having a pop at. 

Edited by Baldrick - 23 Apr 2021 at 10:23am
AKA pedantic kunt
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 10:23am

Laughing is infectious. A lot of comedians will start laughing a bit if they're struggling to get the crowd going.

If someone has a bad story/joke but does it with a smile and a laugh, they're more likely to get a response than a funny story told by someone very boring/bland.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 10:33pm
When a washing machine says there’s 1 minute left but doesn’t finish for about 15 minutes 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 10:43am
Laura Whitmore 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 4:35pm
May well have been mentioned already but the Aldi ads with the families in them
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

May well have been mentioned already but the Aldi ads with the families in them

Thing i wonder is when the Brady family from Caven safes €463 on their monthly shop where the hell were they shopping before M&S ?
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 8:23pm
https://www.independent.ie/news/three-children-successfully-sue-their-father-after-his-car-collided-with-a-tree-40391171.html

Children Francie, Bridie and Eddie, assisted by their mother Winnie, sued their father Eddie Snr.

Straight onto our premiums
ripbomb View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 9:44pm
The Longford wedding today organised by the lovely people. Garda got an court order last night to remove the huge marquee set up. Workers from Longford county council failed to take it down today after going in under protection from the guards. As far as I know the party is going ahead all day with basically the Garda providing security for them. Makes my blood boil

Edited by ripbomb - 05 May 2021 at 9:45pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 9:50pm
Sure 'tis their culture 

You'll probably have Martin Collins on the radio in a few weeks complaining about issues around access the vaccine and what not 

Edited by Denis Irwin - 05 May 2021 at 9:50pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by ripbomb ripbomb wrote:

The Longford wedding today organised by the lovely people. Garda got an court order last night to remove the huge marquee set up. Workers from Longford county council failed to take it down today after going in under protection from the guards. As far as I know the party is going ahead all day with basically the Garda providing security for them. Makes my blood boil

Might have a job physically removing them tho. How wud you go about it....
I love beer gardens
ripbomb View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Originally posted by ripbomb ripbomb wrote:

Might have a job physically removing them tho. How wud you go about it....
Well they had a court order.... never put one up or taken one down but if it was within their rights to take by whatever means ( safety of course) but they walked away. If physical force had to be used then better again
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 8:38am
People who indicate right at a roundabout when they're actually going straight and are just not taking the first turn. 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 8:47am
MUP - coming in January. Going to be €2 for a can of anything half decent.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

It will be from €1.70 for a can for the average alcohol content of a beer such as 4.8.  Anything stronger than that such as the craft beers is usually 2 euro a can anyway.  

I remember in 1996 buying 5 cans for 5 pound which works out at about €6.70.  So in 25 years drink in off licenses is roughly the same price as it was then despite wages and social welfare rates increasing during that time and also cost of rent and mortgages etc etc.  Drink and clothes and many groceries have not suffered such inflation.  

Edited by Baldrick - 06 May 2021 at 8:55am
AKA pedantic kunt
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

It will be from €1.70 for a can for the average alcohol content of a beer such as 4.8.  Anything stronger than that such as the craft beers is usually 2 euro a can anyway.  

So the days of a slab of 24 cans for 24 beans will be gone. Closer to 40 now. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 9:12am
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

So the days of a slab of 24 cans for 24 beans will be gone. Closer to 40 now. 
yep!

But if you’re an alcoholic who can afford to drink in pubs you’re unaffected Confused
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 9:16am
yeah they should have banned alcoholics Confused

40 euro for 24 cans is about right when compared to other drinks such as Orange Juice or minerals etc.  

People have got used to ridiculously low priced deals on drink.  

Edited by Baldrick - 06 May 2021 at 9:18am
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 822823824825826 984>
  Share Topic