You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 817818819820821 987>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

The councils here don't help. We live in a block of four flats and were told we can't get a recycling bin because we live in flats. When I asked them what to do with my recycling they just said to put it in the rubbish. To say I am unhappy with their response would be an understatement. 
Fuppin hell that's a disgrace...What's the reasoning behind that?

None. Certainly no acceptable ones. Thankfully there's a neighbour who allows us to share. It's an absolute disgrace.
rubbish policy alright

Embarrassed

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

varadkar, Harris, and their whole sleazy entitled private school bunch. Corrupt crooked w**kers.
Yeah its their fault a lot of Irish people are absolute knackers.

And I dont mean ‘travellers’.

Filth.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

varadkar, Harris, and their whole sleazy entitled private school bunch. Corrupt crooked w**kers.

Harris went to St.David’s in Greystones, a non-fee paying school.
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Some absolute filth out there in regards to litter etc. By etc Im referring mainly to HGV/long distance drivers. The amount of one and two litre bottles of piss that are collected by Motorway maintenance teams up and down the country is sickening. 

These lads just piss in the bottles as they hurtle along the motorway or N roads at 80/120/120km and instead of pulling over in a safe location, they’ll just ‘go’ behind the wheel and then fling the bottle out the window.
Yes there would be a lot rubbish along the roads alright but the drivers aren’t going behind the wheel while driving like you say. 
Yes people have bottles to go in alright and this has kind of increased during the pandemic as a lot of business premises where HGV’s would be delivering to have refused toilet access to drivers. Some would also use bottles for going during the night and they should dispose of them in bins not on motorways. Wouldn’t be many lads doing 120km apart from the odd lad in the red and white lorries who’d be flat out through the tunnel haha

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 21 Mar 2021 at 9:22pm
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 11:53pm
Football is starting to get on my nerves now. Every f**kin night I end up watching a match. Sometimes 2 or 3 games a day. I don’t even care anymore. There just seems to be a match on all the time. I automatically stick on a match, doesn’t matter what league and I’ll watch it. I watched Bournemouth v Southampton yesterday and I didn’t care one iota about it. I just sat there pissed off.

I’m glad there’s two days now without any football on TV. All these games just seem so pointless at the moment.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 12:07am
Frank, you do know that when football comes on there are other channels as well? 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 12:37am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Frank, you do know that when football comes on there are other channels as well? 

Yeah would be picky enough about what games to watch. Find MoTd the best stuff to watch to enjoy the football.  Can’t wait for the international matches. 

Didn’t watch one full game today or this week. Tuning in and out of the games really and catching the highlights show is enough. 
AKA pedantic kunt
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 1:21am
I just automatically stick football on. I can’t help it. I’m bored of it.

I am looking forward to the Serbia game though.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 9:53am
Definitely wouldn't watch as many games as I used to. I'd always watch City and Celtic on live when I can but as for the rest I'd take or leave, unless its a big game like United Liverpool or Chelsea United. 

With every PL being televised its impossible to watch every one, and I don't get the moaning about it, no-ones holding a gun to your head making you watch any game. Its there as an option. 

I would skip most of the live games and watch MOTD just at night. A friend of mine said to me years ago that he doesn't enjoy watching football matches and just likes the highlights, I laughed at him but I'm starting to see his point with these matches during the pandemic. 

Anyway, I'm sure it'll improve in a few months when crowds are back. No sport is as good to watch with no fans in the stadiums. 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 22 Mar 2021 at 9:53am
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Definitely wouldn't watch as many games as I used to. I'd always watch City and Celtic on live when I can but as for the rest I'd take or leave, unless its a big game like United Liverpool or Chelsea United. 

With every PL being televised its impossible to watch every one, and I don't get the moaning about it, no-ones holding a gun to your head making you watch any game. Its there as an option. 

I would skip most of the live games and watch MOTD just at night. A friend of mine said to me years ago that he doesn't enjoy watching football matches and just likes the highlights, I laughed at him but I'm starting to see his point with these matches during the pandemic. 

Anyway, I'm sure it'll improve in a few months when crowds are back. No sport is as good to watch with no fans in the stadiums. 

I've found it quite difficult to get into a game as I normally would when there's no crowd - it basically feels like watching a match at a council pitch. I also can't wait for fans to return. 
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

All always used to say i would watch any football on the box but yesterday free to air games in the FA Cup and i could not be bothered .

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 10:28am
Was talking about this with one of my mates over the weekend. In our WhatsApp group of 4 friends, the 3 others are constantly watching and chatting about football. Nearly every Premier League match is discussed and I pretty much ignore everything. But in our group of 4 I'm the only one who ever goes to live football games (in normal times).
The last football match I watched on TV was the Ireland Bulgaria game in November. 

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 10:37am
A lot of the games that are now on TV would previously have been a 3pm Saturday game, and the last game on MOTD. Might get 3 mns of a highlight package. Nobody was ever meant to watch them. With the current situation, I check when West Ham are on, or any other big games (City/Liverpool etc) and schedule that into my weekend, wouldn't watch anything else
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Football is starting to get on my nerves now. Every f**kin night I end up watching a match. Sometimes 2 or 3 games a day. I don’t even care anymore. There just seems to be a match on all the time. I automatically stick on a match, doesn’t matter what league and I’ll watch it. I watched Bournemouth v Southampton yesterday and I didn’t care one iota about it. I just sat there pissed off.

I’m glad there’s two days now without any football on TV. All these games just seem so pointless at the moment.
For Saints fans Saturday was far from pointless!! 3rd FA Cup final to look forward to in my lifetime! I'm sad just I'm not booking flights over for it. Only really watch Saints games and the odd other one here or there. I'll watch all of Harps games now and a few other random LOI matches
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 4:45pm

I just automatically stick football on. I can’t help it. I’m bored of it.

I am looking forward to the Serbia game though.

There are definitely too many games on I agree with you. I'd only ever watch a game I thought was going to be a good match, had a lot riding on it, was my team or maybe had some Irish players involved. Would not go out of my way to watch any football match but especislly now with no fans a lot of the games are torture to watch.

But definitely looking forward to internationals, even though the results will likely be torture for us as well!
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

For Saints fans Saturday was far from pointless!! 3rd FA Cup final to look forward to in my lifetime! I'm sad just I'm not booking flights over for it. Only really watch Saints games and the odd other one here or there. I'll watch all of Harps games now and a few other random LOI matches

Semi-final...
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 3:32pm
Go into a garage to get coffee. Take <5 minutes.

Walk out and there's a car parked right next to mine. Not in between the lines properly. Barely any room to get out on his driver's side.

Now take into account, there were literally at least 20 vacant parking spaces available; the place was wide open. This wasn't a last available parking space deal and someone's bursting to use the jacks.

Knew who it was anyway because I noticed him waltzing in a couple minutes after me with the big dopey head on him.

I've never done it myself and used to despise people who did but I can see why people might be encouraged to double park.

Insurance is expensive enough without people going out of their way to get in situations where they'll cause criminal damage.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 11:40pm
People saying the North would beat Ireland. 

Annoying as I've run out of arguments of how they wouldn't.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 817818819820821 987>
  Share Topic