You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 794795796797798 984>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Know this girl who is going swimming (well into the water anyway) every day for the month of November for charity or summink. She has done 18 days so far in a row.

The water is absolutely baltic.  Fair play but sounds like a good old miserable time to me. 

That and marathon running.LOL

Running a marathon was one of the best things I've ever done. The training is a slog alright but the actual event with the crowds and support is amazing.

Bit like playing for the fans team
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 1:14am
on the night shift in the canteen and just noticed that absolute cretin Jeremy Kyle is back on the telly “Jeremy Kyles Emergency Room”exploiting more thick ****s who have medical issues or addictions in a studio based hospital setting. Was reading earlier about him being the alleged cause of a suicide of some poor lad who appeared on that trash show he used to host. 

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

on the night shift in the canteen and just noticed that absolute cretin Jeremy Kyle is back on the telly “Jeremy Kyles Emergency Room”exploiting more thick ****s who have medical issues or addictions in a studio based hospital setting. Was reading earlier about him being the alleged cause of a suicide of some poor lad who appeared on that trash show he used to host. 

Have to agree with you Sham he is muck 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 9:31pm
When you email someone in work, or send a message on Teams, and they phone you with the answer instead of just replying.

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

When you email someone in work, or send a message on Teams, and they phone you with the answer instead of just replying.

Yes. This happens in teams quite often. FFS, if I wanted to chat, I would have called.

YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 10:08pm

Getting unscheduled calls at all now these days drives me mad.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 9:14am

Yeah not a fan of it. Usually means they don't want a written record of their response.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 9:22am
People replying to all when there is no need. Should be enough to be let go on the spot.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 9:28am
The office equivalent of unnecessary multi-quoting on here.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 9:54am
People replying in email saying Gabrielle, when my signature clearly says Gabriel. it’s people I would be emailing multiple times a week that annoy me, people I rarely email don’t bother me if they make the mistake. 
“I managed to stay alive for 63 and a half years, baby”
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 10:06am
Stop wearing the eye patch!
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

People replying in email saying Gabrielle, when my signature clearly says Gabriel. it’s people I would be emailing multiple times a week that annoy me, people I rarely email don’t bother me if they make the mistake. 

They might be doing it to take the p1ss

I worked with a Welsh guy called Bryon and everybody used to email him BRIAN as it’s pissed him off so much. 
It’s the little things like this that get you through the day.

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Yeah not a fan of it. Usually means they don't want a written record of their response.
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

People replying to all when there is no need. Should be enough to be let go on the spot.
Agreed

Edited by Sham157 - 24 Nov 2020 at 10:32am
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 10:31am

Just reply and type their names wrong.
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

They might be doing it to take the p1ss

I worked with a Welsh guy called Bryon and everybody used to email him BRIAN as it’s pissed him off so much. 
It’s the little things like this that get you through the day.

I did think this but I work with a lot of middle aged women who are extremely cautious and worried about everything so I don’t think it would be their thing to do that haha 
“I managed to stay alive for 63 and a half years, baby”
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 3:37pm
People calling their mothers "mom". When did this carry on start?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 3:45pm
Faulty scroll bars on facebook when you are trying to scroll through the comments section
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

People calling their mothers "mom". When did this carry on start?

Rather this than "mum" 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 794795796797798 984>
  Share Topic