You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 791792793794795 984>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Message my partner on my way home from work and before she heads out to see if anything is needed from the shop. She said we were all good. Go to shop, buy one of the great chocolate bars to have with a cup of tea, come home to make said tea and there's no f**king milk.

I can't remember ever feeling such an emptiness upon opening a fridge door. I think I closed it and reopened it several times just to be sure. It is the worst thing to have ever happened to anyone, ever! I'm not in any way overreacting either 

Have you tried squeezing your nipple?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Message my partner on my way home from work and before she heads out to see if anything is needed from the shop. She said we were all good. Go to shop, buy one of the great chocolate bars to have with a cup of tea, come home to make said tea and there's no f**king milk.

I can't remember ever feeling such an emptiness upon opening a fridge door. I think I closed it and reopened it several times just to be sure. It is the worst thing to have ever happened to anyone, ever! I'm not in any way overreacting either 

I just wanked in to it. Nice and warm on the old chap too.

Have you tried squeezing your nipple?
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 12:43am
Yes indeed.

No milk is akin to taking a dump and discovering you’ve no toilet paper.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 6:50am
tea or coffee. No milk no sugar. Only way. 
whitesideOnside View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 10:50am
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

I think it's spelt 'whey'.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 11:00am
Originally posted by whitesideOnside whitesideOnside wrote:

Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

I think it's spelt 'whey'.
Was that Yazz ?
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 11:01am
People trying to make a big deal over Aguero touching the lines woman on the shoulder yesterday. Embarrassed for them. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 11:28am
I'm surprised he got away with it tbh. It was an aggressive reaction towards an official who happens to be female. No chance he tries that if it was a male official.

I'd be more embarrassed of your post than other people's reactions if I were you.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 11:32am
Nah not having it. Happens how many times a game with male refs. From my viewing of it it looks like he’s doing it apologetically for arguing in the first place. She seems to have no problem and gives him a bit of a pat back. Don’t see any malice in it at all. 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 11:45am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

People trying to make a big deal over Aguero touching the lines woman on the shoulder yesterday. Embarrassed for them. 

Would he have done it to a Male official? That’s the big question mark here.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 11:49am

Nah not having it. Happens how many times a game with male refs. From my viewing of it it looks like he’s doing it apologetically for arguing in the first place. She seems to have no problem and gives him a bit of a pat back. Don’t see any malice in it at all. 

My interpretation of it is that she's removing his hand from the back of her neck.

Only the official and Aguero know the reality behind it, and if my interpretation is wrong then I'll happily admit it.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 12:14pm

Nonsense alright. 
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 12:36pm
Posters continuing to quote each other when they are the only two posting in the thread.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Would he have done it to a Male official? That’s the big question mark here.
The context of it is everything

And the context is not good, it was not friendly

It seems fairly obvious to me that it was an act of misogynist intimidation that wouldn't have been done to a male official

Sort of reminded me of the way Trump tried to physically intimidate Hillary Clinton when he stood behind her on stage during a debate

None of this is categorically provable because it involves non-verbal communication, and that's the point about why such acts are committed, there's an insidiousness and a deniability to it

But the implication is clear to the person on the wrong end of it

I can guarantee that if you asked 100 women and 100 men to watch the incident, the views of the women would tend to be much more categorical about what the act by Aguero signified, than those of the men

That's because pretty much all of them have personal experience of such incidents and they know the implied meaning

Whereas men tend to have a vested interest in dismissing it

I would trust the views of women on this far more

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 2:32pm

Yellow card for me as you cant touch the refs male or female 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Americanisms View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americanisms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Yellow card for me as you cant touch the refs male or female 

Yeah unsure if it's bad enough to warrant a red and match bans, maybe a yellow and a warning of future conduct is enough.

The main thing is the punishment is consistent, regardless of a male or female ref.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2020 at 2:19pm

It doesn't though. It wasn't a good look for Aguero, that's for sure.
ErsatzThistle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2020 at 12:05am
Anyone else have a neighbour that's a smoker and as a consequence regularly sets off their own smoke alarm ?

The stupid prick next door loves the cancer sticks so much that he sets his alarm off three or four times a week sometimes. Can hear it bleeping through the bloody wall and it takes the **** bloody ages to turn the thing off as well. Angry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 791792793794795 984>
  Share Topic