You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 782783784785786 984>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 11:36am
I've heard that these lads are dressing up as dogs to try and entice the dog over to them, then nabbing them.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 11:58am
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

I've heard that these lads are dressing up as dogs to try and entice the dog over to them, then nabbing them.
LOLLOL
Martiponti View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martiponti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 12:13pm
Must be powerful drones that would lift  a dog. Is it true that a champion greyhound was airlifted from Shelbourne, halfway through a big race?
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

People licking or sucking their fingers whilst eating food Dead Usually associated with crisp consumption. 

I was in Killarney the other night and walking back towards the hotel about 10pm or earlier, some lad in his 50's whips his flute out just off Main St and has a slash against the wall in front of my wife and kids.

So we all start hecking him a bit, but he doesn't notice, instead, zips up and starts licking his fingers and off he goes.

Pure dirt.

Ah that's different, yer man was just cleaning his hand for hygienic purposes after a slash. 

Hand hygiene is very important in these times as our betters keep telling us. 
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 1:09pm
I was in Dublin a couple of weeks ago staying overnight on a bit of business. What a dive. 

Every city has it's rough areas, that's to be expected. But in Dublin even the supposedly 'nice', touristy parts are full of scumbags. Street-drinking louts shouting abuse at passersby. Druggies chasing people down the street and aggressively hassling them for money. Groups of young men shouting at women as they walked by. I saw six or seven kids on bikes - young kids - menacingly circling some guy and shouting  'baldy' and 'paedo' at him. And yes, fireworks going off throughout the night.

There really is something very unpleasant about Dublin. An utterly charmless place.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

I was in Dublin a couple of weeks ago staying overnight on a bit of business. What a dive. 

Every city has it's rough areas, that's to be expected. But in Dublin even the supposedly 'nice', touristy parts are full of scumbags. Street-drinking louts shouting abuse at passersby. Druggies chasing people down the street and aggressively hassling them for money. Groups of young men shouting at women as they walked by. I saw six or seven kids on bikes - young kids - menacingly circling some guy and shouting  'baldy' and 'paedo' at him. And yes, fireworks going off throughout the night.

There really is something very unpleasant about Dublin. An utterly charmless place.

Where do you live?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 1:16pm

And do you have any evidence to suggest that he was not a baldy paedo? For all you know he might have been attempting to lure the kids in with the promise of more fireworks.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 1:33pm
LOL
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 1:44pm
sh*t radio.  
Just overheard this on Dinny FM:
Quiz jockey: "Who is the current captain of the Ireland football team?"
Caller: "Shane Duffy"
Quiz jockey: "Oh, you were sooo close, it's Seamus Coleman. You got the first syllable right!" 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

And do you have any evidence to suggest that he was not a baldy paedo? For all you know he might have been attempting to lure the kids in with the promise of more fireworks.

Maybe so - which would reflect even better on Dublin, of course!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 2:16pm

Where do you live?

A not terribly salubrious area of North London. I wasn't necessarily expecting Dublin to be worse.
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 3:04pm

Where do you live?

A not terribly salubrious area of North London. I wasn't necessarily expecting Dublin to be worse.
That annoys me you saying North London! Could you not just say the area like Finchley for example or Edgware.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 3:29pm

Where do you live?

Well this is for what we ahem voted for!

I heard people say the same things about Cork too. I was in Maynooth last year and couldn't believe the amount of bodies lying around the street homeless, something I wasn't expecting.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Americanisms View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americanisms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

sh*t radio.  
Just overheard this on Dinny FM:
Quiz jockey: "Who is the current captain of the Ireland football team?"
Caller: "Shane Duffy"
Quiz jockey: "Oh, you were sooo close, it's Seamus Coleman. You got the first syllable right!" 

Don't know about other county radio stations, but Galway Bay FM is completely insufferable, particular that w*nker Keith Finnegan
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

certain posters appearing on every other thread trying to be the school comedian - I can only guess they weren't particularly funny in school either

Go on and name them Redladd LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 8:09pm
The fact that on this forum you can't use the words f u c k or c u n t and they're replaced by coont and fooked.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

The fact that on this forum you can't use the words f u c k or c u n t and they're replaced by coont and fooked.

be creative

Fuçk
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

That's hardly that f**king annoying?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 782783784785786 984>
  Share Topic