You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 774775776777778 984>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 2:59pm
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Americanisms View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americanisms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Classic dance songs of the 1990s being constantly remixed and re-released by so called "world class DJ's" on a yearly basis.

You Got To Show Me Love is a prime example.

Well, at least we don't get the alternative of original songs by those DJ's and the only absolutely atrocious remix when was when Pitbull sampled "Better Off Alone" about ten years ago
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Was in a well known uk pub chain ( don’t ask I had no option ) and I asked for vinegar and ketchup 

Now the girl was pretty prompt to be fair but she brought down 3 sachets of vinegar . 

Wtf would use 3 sachets of vinegar in a single meal  ? Did she think I was a junkie and needed to sterilise some needles ? I was the only one in there without tattoos ffs
LOL
Imagine being the poor bastard that had to serve you? I bet you were straight on the phone to complain to someone! 
'Margaret? You will never guess what the bastards have done to me now! I asked for vinegar and they brought me three sachets. Three! It's like living in Nazi Germany, everyone even has the tattoos! No, wait, I would like that!'

Who the fuk are you Mr Sarsons ? 

Get her sacked ? What do you think I am a Nazi ? ( I had her followed and beaten up  ) 

And You never answered the question ? It was nearly 2 chips per sachet given how small the portion was 

World has gone mad  
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 8:11pm

Was in a well known uk pub chain ( don’t ask I had no option ) and I asked for vinegar and ketchup 

Now the girl was pretty prompt to be fair but she brought down 3 sachets of vinegar . 

Wtf would use 3 sachets of vinegar in a single meal  ? Did she think I was a junkie and needed to sterilise some needles ? I was the only one in there without tattoos ffs
LOL
Imagine being the poor bastard that had to serve you? I bet you were straight on the phone to complain to someone! 
'Margaret? You will never guess what the bastards have done to me now! I asked for vinegar and they brought me three sachets. Three! It's like living in Nazi Germany, everyone even has the tattoos! No, wait, I would like that!'

Who the fuk are you Mr Sarsons ? 

Get her sacked ? What do you think I am a Nazi ? ( I had her followed and beaten up  ) 

And You never answered the question ? It was nearly 2 chips per sachet given how small the portion was 

World has gone mad  
Where did I say you tried to get her sacked? Margaret Meldrew is, I assume,  your long suffering wife. Although I do feel, on mature recollection, that Tommy from Early Doors is more appropriate.

You never mentioned how small the, ahem,  portion was; you merely complained about the abundance of vinegar and the fact you had to eat with people you feel superior than. Surely the most rational thing to have been annoyed about was the portion size? Was it a bizarre attempt at humour? As has long been established, people from the north should avoid all such things for fear of embarrassment.
And if you are trying to address me sarcastically as Mr. Sarsons there should be a comma before the name, or possibly a semi-colon, as otherwise you are just asking Mr. Sarsons who he is and I doubt he is too bothered. It would also imply that you were a bit, well, mad.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 8:31pm
Tommy from Early Doors, probably the most miserable bastard ever to liveLOL

It was a great programme Clap
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 8:38pm
****s who go uo your arse while driving even though you are going the speed limit (or slightly more). You often wonder what is the point as most of the time they over take you they end up maybe a second or 2 ahead of you or one car in front of you by the time you get to a junction/roundabout. Is it really worth the effort and being a dick? 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

****s who go uo your arse while driving even though you are going the speed limit (or slightly more). You often wonder what is the point as most of the time they over take you they end up maybe a second or 2 ahead of you or one car in front of you by the time you get to a junction/roundabout. Is it really worth the effort and being a dick? 

i get great satisfaction if on a two lane road and a driver behind me undertakes me and theres a car in that lane ahead of him so i accelerate a little to box him in LOL

safely..... of course. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

i get great satisfaction if on a two lane road and a driver behind me undertakes me and theres a car in that lane ahead of him so i accelerate a little to box him in LOL

safely..... of course. 
i always do that LOLf**king great stuff
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 9:55pm
Newscasters who over pronounce their T’s. It appears to becoming more and more common. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

safely..... of course. 
i always do that LOLf**king great stuff

Yep great satisfaction doing that. Or if they start flashing the lights, then putting the foot fairly heavy so they have to jam on is another you can use, very risky though.

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 10:23pm

Newscasters who over pronounce their T’s. It appears to becoming more and more common. 
Keith Andrews is a greaT man for an exaggeraTed T
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 6:54am
The way Matt Cooper says Saturday 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 3:48pm
The way he says theatre 
AKA pedantic kunt
Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 9:47am

LOL

LOL
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 6:55pm
anti internment bonfires 
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 8:14pm

anti internment bonfires 

+1

Since when did these taigs start morphing into Loyalists and start burning bonfires?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

anti internment bonfires 

+1

Since when did these taigs start morphing into Loyalists and start burning bonfires?

Since MI5 budget needed increasing 

BBC news website suggested they are traditional in nationalist areas to mark the Catholic feast of the assumption - I kid you not 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

anti internment bonfires 

+1

They’re wannabe loyalists
Must get envious round the twelfth each year and want a bit of that
A bonfire to burn the other sides flags and emblems
Not my culture thanks 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 774775776777778 984>
  Share Topic