You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 773774775776777 984>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 10:03pm
when you venture out and try something new as a takeaway and it’s a massive let down 
ripbomb View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 2:01pm
The amount of media coverage the GAA is getting at the moment. 200 limit upsetting them....can they get their games played?... and other sort of muck being peddled out. You swear they saved the country or something with some of them acting as the local heroes. What about all the other sports that are impacted? Don't hear much whinging from them.  The  GAA ismis getting  more like the Rugby crowd.... full of themselves 

Edited by ripbomb - 22 Jul 2020 at 2:03pm
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by ripbomb ripbomb wrote:

The amount of media coverage the GAA is getting at the moment. 200 limit upsetting them....can they get their games played?... and other sort of muck being peddled out. You swear they saved the country or something with some of them acting as the local heroes. What about all the other sports that are impacted? Don't hear much whinging from them.  The  GAA ismis getting  more like the Rugby crowd.... full of themselves 

Dam right it is. The GAA have stadiums much larger than football and rugby which can easily accommodate a lot more than 200 while maintaining social distancing. Club Championship is back and for towns up and down the country this is very important to them. So what is wrong with them going straight to the Government seeking for numbers to be increased? Any gains won will no doubt be applicable to other sports also.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Dam right it is. The GAA have stadiums much larger than football and rugby which can easily accommodate a lot more than 200 while maintaining social distancing. Club Championship is back and for towns up and down the country this is very important to them. So what is wrong with them going straight to the Government seeking for numbers to be increased? Any gains won will no doubt be applicable to other sports also.

Correct. Wonder would he be calling it whingey if it was the FAI trying to get some fans into the Finland game in September 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
ripbomb View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 2:31pm
But they won't maintain social distance..not in local grounds anyhow where a large gathering could easily happen and most Will all congreate to one area. Seen it already last weekend with stand full of people and stewards asking fans to spread out which fell on deaf ears
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2020 at 5:13pm
Was in a well known uk pub chain ( don’t ask I had no option ) and I asked for vinegar and ketchup 

Now the girl was pretty prompt to be fair but she brought down 3 sachets of vinegar . 

Wtf would use 3 sachets of vinegar in a single meal  ? Did she think I was a junkie and needed to sterilise some needles ? I was the only one in there without tattoos ffs
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2020 at 5:51pm
I do like a drop of vinegar 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2020 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Correct. Wonder would he be calling it whingey if it was the FAI trying to get some fans into the Finland game in September 
In fairness, the guidelines are the guidelines. I don't think it's a good look for the GAA to be asking for special treatment 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2020 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

I don;t know how anyone could have the proper chips out of the Italian takeways without vinegar. They're pure dry otherwise. 

If I'm given sachets in Supermacs I'd use at least two. Love vinegar. Clap
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 11:36am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

I don;t know how anyone could have the proper chips out of the Italian takeways without vinegar. They're pure dry otherwise. 

If I'm given sachets in Supermacs I'd use at least two. Love vinegar. Clap

weirdo Smile
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 11:44am
Plastic Dairy Milk wrappers

Six and half years after they came in and I'm still irked by them

I want the double act of the outer paper sleeve on top of the gold tinfoil wrapping back

It's stuff like this that caused Brexit

Of course the irony is that the people behind Brexit are actually pro-plastic wrapping fanatics
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Was in a well known uk pub chain ( don’t ask I had no option ) and I asked for vinegar and ketchup 

Now the girl was pretty prompt to be fair but she brought down 3 sachets of vinegar . 

Wtf would use 3 sachets of vinegar in a single meal  ? Did she think I was a junkie and needed to sterilise some needles ? I was the only one in there without tattoos ffs
LOL
Imagine being the poor bastard that had to serve you? I bet you were straight on the phone to complain to someone! 
'Margaret? You will never guess what the bastards have done to me now! I asked for vinegar and they brought me three sachets. Three! It's like living in Nazi Germany, everyone even has the tattoos! No, wait, I would like that!'
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 12:22pm
I came in to say the new album by The Fontaines, underwhelming. 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 12:26pm
Classic dance songs of the 1990s being constantly remixed and re-released by so called "world class DJ's" on a yearly basis.

You Got To Show Me Love is a prime example.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Classic dance songs of the 1990s being constantly remixed and re-released by so called "world class DJ's" on a yearly basis.

You're just envious of Pitbull because he rhymes Kodak with Kodak in every 1 of his songs LOL
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

You're just envious of Pitbull because he rhymes Kodak with Kodak in every 1 of his songs LOL

Or when he runs out of things to say in English, he starts waffling in Spanish LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 12:36pm
Paul Mescal is starting to be up there for me. RTE seem to have an article about him every day, even when it's not about him.
'The Gate theatre won't reopen until 2021' Here is a picture of Paul in The Great Gatsby from 2017.

'Fans go mad for a necklace.'

Paul Mescal would love to revisit Normal People character.'

'Dermot Kennedy and Paul Mescal collaborate.'

Just get on with the acting already.

The dark side.. And the light
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

LOL
Imagine being the poor bastard that had to serve you? I bet you were straight on the phone to complain to someone! 
'Margaret? You will never guess what the bastards have done to me now! I asked for vinegar and they brought me three sachets. Three! It's like living in Nazi Germany, everyone even has the tattoos! No, wait, I would like that!'

LOL

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 773774775776777 984>
  Share Topic