You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 768769770771772 984>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2020 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I'm not sure it is annoying in itself, but was in the local small supermarket earlier, and their own radio station was playing Vera Lynn. It still feels like lots of people here are trying to tie this lockdown into  nationalism and the fetishisation of WW2. It really is bizarre.

wonder if the people on the Channel Islands are going to go into fill WWII mode, ring up the Jews and had them over the to Germans again.

Only read recently that the Channel Islanders were one of the biggest collaborators of the places the Nazis invaded
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2020 at 2:09pm

One for PM

LOL

Edited by Denis Irwin - 08 May 2020 at 2:10pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2020 at 2:15pm
Hero , everytime i hear or read anything about the UK everyone is a Hero these days .
I still find it hard when feckers who joined the Army are now Hero's .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2020 at 2:16pm
That's not even the best one! It's a great Twitter account!
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2020 at 4:20pm

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I'm not sure it is annoying in itself, but was in the local small supermarket earlier, and their own radio station was playing Vera Lynn. It still feels like lots of people here are trying to tie this lockdown into  nationalism and the fetishisation of WW2. It really is bizarre.
You should move out of England.
Big smile Touché!
No, I quite like it. They're much less annoying than Jacks.

Ah now less of that pm,
Altogether now, “it’s a long way to tipperareee....”
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2020 at 4:27pm
A song written for a bet and sounds like it was. Supposedly about a brothel in London well known by British soldiers, ran by a woman from said location. 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2020 at 4:43pm
I accept this challenge and for the next 100 days will bore you with pictures and no words of the 100 most influential books/movies/places/ dog poo that have had an impact on me.
To ruin other people’s lives, each day I will nominate some poor **** to do the same.

Some amount of gobsh1tes on FB

SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2020 at 6:19pm
probably mentioned somewhere in this thread already but the queue system in lidl is a load of b*llocks.
In Aldi, tesco there's no such issue bit of a queue fair enough but one comes out and straight away next in queue allowed in. No issue with having to queue
Lidl could have 10 people walk out and some prick on the door staring at his phone letting no one in, thought it was one specific lidl but seems to be all. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2020 at 8:53pm
The ad on Tan TV where some yoke is talking into the camera asking questions, how are you? We mean it now innit. So how are you?

Tell you what sweetheart, id be a hell of a lot better if you’d get the f**k off the telly.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2020 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

The ad on Tan TV where some yoke is talking into the camera asking questions, how are you? We mean it now innit. So how are you?

Tell you what sweetheart, id be a hell of a lot better if you’d get the f**k off the telly.
Don't know that one, but those Nationwide ads can get in the f**king sea.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2020 at 9:12pm
The terms - get in the f**king sea and get in the f**king bin 

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2020 at 9:19pm
LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2020 at 10:51pm
using the expression Tan to describe anyone British, f**king sad. On a par with Paddy, Jock Taff etc.!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 1:20am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

using the expression Tan to describe anyone British, f**king sad. On a par with Paddy, Jock Taff etc.!
Sorry, didnt mean to insult your founding fathersThumbs Up
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 1:22am

Don't know that one, but those Nationwide ads can get in the f**king sea.
Think it may be an NHS ad. Her particular strain of tan English twang certainly does not help.

Edited by Sham157 - 10 May 2020 at 1:38am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 1:32am
They can all get in the sea.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 9:36am

Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Sorry, didnt mean to insult your founding fathersThumbs Up
Ah stop you LOL, just find it an offensive term, no doubt there are a good few who would indeed hold to Black and Tan outlook, few nutters all over but I find it akin to stupid paddy and other nasty digs. Wife’s family and my sisters kids are all English/ welsh/Scottish  born so that’s why I dislike it.also you hear gobsh*tes using it and similar terms while wearing their English and Scottish team colours which is odd, and then there’s the partitionist republican bashers who find no irony in cheerleading the old IRA and singing rebel songs in pubs while voting FF/FG/ or not at all.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 9:42am
The term Tan is here to stay.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 768769770771772 984>
  Share Topic