You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 717718719720721 984>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 10:28pm
My young lad wouldn't be paying too much attention when he's going the toilet.

One day my wife is going in for a shower when I hear her screaming, you know the screams that you know something is clearly wrong, so I run upstairs to see what's going on and see my wife standing there in with a mixture of laughter, disgust and disbelief.

It turns out that the young lad when taking a piss was missing the toilet and pissing directly into my wifes shower cap, and she puts the cap on her head and ends up covered in piss.

Good times.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

One day my wife is going in for a shower when I hear her screaming, you know the screams that you know something is clearly wrong, so I run upstairs to see what's going on and see my wife standing there in with a mixture of laughter, disgust and disbelief.

It turns out that the young lad when taking a piss was missing the toilet and pissing directly into my wifes shower cap, and she puts the cap on her head and ends up covered in piss.

Good times.

LOL I'd say you have him a big fist pump for that one 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 11:53pm
Years ago changing my daughter's nappy. She's on the bed, I'm on me knees wiping with her legs held up when she decides to do a big scutter sh*te which struck me right in the chest and destroyed me plain white t shirt. 
Still remind her of it to this day!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 8:38am

Good times.
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 10:03am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Good times.
LOL
LOL

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 11:44am

Good times.
Shocked Even the kid is sexist!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 11:49am
TV aerials

Currently after 3 visits

Bed 1 - got my irish channel back Thumbs Up but lost 6 UK channels incl Yesterday, DMAX and BBC  4Angry
Bed 2 - just added in  - all channels perfect Thumbs Up
Living Room via Humax PVR - got my irish channels back Thumbs Up but have lost BBC4 and PBS AmericaAngry

doing my head in WTF can I not get all channels on all TV's

WTF do I lose the channels I actually watch as opposed the 100 sh*te ones

Tried an amp during the second visit but the signal was too strong !
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

TV aerials

Currently after 3 visits

Bed 1 - got my irish channel back Thumbs Up but lost 6 UK channels incl Yesterday, DMAX and BBC  4Angry
Bed 2 - just added in  - all channels perfect Thumbs Up
Living Room via Humax PVR - got my irish channels back Thumbs Up but have lost BBC4 and PBS AmericaAngry

doing my head in WTF can I not get all channels on all TV's

WTF do I lose the channels I actually watch as opposed the 100 sh*te ones

Tried an amp during the second visit but the signal was too strong !

What are visits?

I just got a Saorview box. Did a scan and the channels came up but only seems to work when the aerial is dangling in front of the telly. If I move it at all it says 'No signal'.

If I try the scan again on another frequency am I likely to get a signal with the aerial on top of the telly rather than in front of it?

Edited by Lenny82 - 27 Jan 2019 at 12:35pm
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 1:23pm
vists by tv aerial guy 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 1:28pm
Minding someone else’s kids, oh and babies are just little slurry tank sh*t machines
Bogumit View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bogumit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 7:34pm

Good times.

Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 3:19pm
The fact that you can’t seem to say anything to anyone anymore without them being offended. For example, saying hello to someone on the street, bus or train. It’s like people had a sense of entitlement “why should he say hello to me” ffs it’s being nice. You can’t seem to be friendly or nice anymore. 

People need to get off their high horse. 
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

The fact that you can’t seem to say anything to anyone anymore without them being offended. For example, saying hello to someone on the street, bus or train. It’s like people had a sense of entitlement “why should he say hello to me” ffs it’s being nice. You can’t seem to be friendly or nice anymore. 

fCUK OFF Angry
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

fCUK OFF Angry

LOL
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 3:42pm
Can't bate a Hornet retort. LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 3:56pm

Talk me through this one bud. They were offended because you said hello to them?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Talk me through this one bud. They were offended because you said hello to them?

LOL
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 4:20pm

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Maybe offended was too harsh a word haha. People turning their noses up or giving dirty looks if you say hello, or how are ya. When you are just being friendly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 717718719720721 984>
  Share Topic