You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 599600601602603 984>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

Mytaxi.

Hailo was great.

Have a load of drivers jumped ship from Mytaxi?
Never cabs available when you need one.

I've never had any problems with them, usually easy enough to get a taxi. Plus they give out vouchers regularly enough
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

Mytaxi.

Hailo was great.

Have a load of drivers jumped ship from Mytaxi?
Never cabs available when you need one.

I've never had any problems with them, usually easy enough to get a taxi. Plus they give out vouchers regularly enough

Mytaxi isn’t a patch on Hailo. That’s from a drivers point of view (I’m involved in the industry) & from a passengers point of view.
Hailo was designed with the passengers at the forefront, The mytaxi crowd quickly turned that around. A more user focused app could potentially do serious damage to mytaxis monopoly.
Whistle is the new app around, dunno if I’d be confident of it filling the gap in the market
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 9:40pm
Brits f**king around with Guinness putting things in it. Brown Ale, blackcurrant and now this f**king hate crime.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/fancy-pint-badger-pub-creates-7393359
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 10:05pm
What the f**k. That's an act of war
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Brits f**king around with Guinness putting things in it. Brown Ale, blackcurrant and now this f**king hate crime.

Once had a Spanish tourist ask me for half Guinness half club lemon when i was working behind a bar , this was in Dublin
Why no wine??!
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 10:11pm
when you really really like something and its discontinued. In my case Gerogio Armani Attitude
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

Once had a Spanish tourist ask me for half Guinness half club lemon when i was working behind a bar , this was in Dublin

I once had someone (an Irish fella too) ask me for a pint of Guinness shandy. It looked as bad as I thought it would. Club lemon though, I'd say that looked and tasted absolutely horrific Dead
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

What the f**k. That's an act of war
Maybe Trump should push that button afterall and end everything..
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 10:59pm
That looks like an absolute monstrosity LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 12:18am

I seen someone mix it with Heineken in Ma Dulleas.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
benboview View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benboview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 1:33am
Presentism.

Especially from our 2 top paid TV presenters Ryan Tubridy & Ray Darcy.

It will bite you elitists in the arse as well.

Edited by benboview - 21 Jan 2018 at 1:35am
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 1:44pm
Watching a TV show with someone, then they watch ahead of you. Arseholes.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 1:49pm
Why watch it with someone. Just watch it on your own and you are sorted. Why do you need the other person to watch the TV show with.

Is it your flat mate who you cooked for and came home late ?

Edited by Baldrick - 21 Jan 2018 at 1:49pm
AKA pedantic kunt
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 1:51pm
Hah, nope. I could watch it on my own, but it's still a pain in the arse. I'm effectively kept out of the living room now while they watch it ahead of me, that's the biggest f**king pain.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Hah, nope. I could watch it on my own, but it's still a pain in the arse. I'm effectively kept out of the living room now while they watch it ahead of me, that's the biggest f**king pain.

Flat mate or other half. Who owns TV. Why don't you watch it on laptop and catch up.   
AKA pedantic kunt
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Why watch it with someone. Just watch it on your own and you are sorted. Why do you need the other person to watch the TV show with.

Is it your flat mate who you cooked for and came home late ?

Took the words out of my mouth.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

I once had someone (an Irish fella too) ask me for a pint of Guinness shandy. It looked as bad as I thought it would. Club lemon though, I'd say that looked and tasted absolutely horrific Dead
Goodness , i had one dude in London ask me for a Guinness shandy once , now i told him i could not do it for him as it's like oil and water the two don't mix . Now he said he wanted it so just looked at him and said i will give yo two glasses one of lemonade the other Guinness and he could mix them himself in a pint glass . Well volcano going off would be the best way to put it , i just looked at him and said " i told you " with that look on my face . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 5:51pm
Childish footballers who have their first name on the back of their jerseys.

Actually most footballers in general are total dopes
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 599600601602603 984>
  Share Topic