You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 530531532533534 984>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 6:51am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

A previous rant of mine but still relevant - Gym's no air cons. Angry

All the Americans in work can't understand why no UK gyms have air cons.

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 5:33pm
Kay Burley - absolute ****.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Yeah she come across very insincere
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 7:49pm
I'd say she's partial to a tossed salad.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

You're a bit better than Sky News Frank, come on man!
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 11:55pm
People (especially sports correspondents on radio) that call Sampdoria........Sampadoria.....there is no "a" between "Samp" and "doria" so stop pronouncing it like there is.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 7:42am
Swallows , the feckers are back nesting in the eves of my house again , hummm another six weeks of up the ladders each night with the powerwasher .Angry
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 1:04pm
People who use the following phrases

'Fake News'
'Snowflake' ( When not referring to drops of frozen water falling from the sky'

May their seed be wiped from the earth.
@AntrimMan85
Grubar View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grubar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 7:13am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Swallows , the feckers are back nesting in the eves of my house again , hummm another six weeks of up the ladders each night with the powerwasher .Angry
Have you ever thought of auditioning for Springwatch?
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 5:56pm
You can't just bust a move onn public without looking crazy
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 7:37pm
When on Public Transport and People feel the need to sit beside you when other free seats are available. Thumbs Down
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

When on Public Transport and People feel the need to sit beside you when other free seats are available. Thumbs Down

and it always be some awkward f**ker 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

and it always be some awkward f**ker 
I used to always do this, especially in London to suits.LOL 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 10:36pm
There's an annoying cxxt who gets the same bus as me every morning and has his headphones at the maximum at 7am on the bus. sh*tty pop/dance music at that time in the morning. Dead I love Rage Against The Machine at 7am but only if I'm still boozing from the night before. 

I purposefully avoid him but if he gets me on the wrong morning when my own head is going like the clappers from the night before, he'll be politely (at first) told to turn his earphones down. No need to have it that high when people around you can make out the words off the fookin song Angry

Edited by irishmufc - 30 May 2017 at 10:38pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

There's an annoying cxxt who gets the same bus as me every morning and has his headphones at the maximum at 7am on the bus. sh*tty pop/dance music at that time in the morning. Dead I love Rage Against The Machine at 7am but only if I'm still boozing from the night before. 

I purposefully avoid him but if he gets me on the wrong morning when my own head is going like the clappers from the night before, he'll be politely (at first) told to turn his earphones down. No need to have it that high when people around you can make out the words off the fookin song Angry
Stop holding his fckin hand and move seats you prag LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Stop holding his fckin hand and move seats you prag LOL 

What does Prag mean? I've only ever seen it used on here one or twice before  (probably both times at me LOL) and wondered what it actually is slang for? 

Is it an Inbred Dub thing? 

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 11:00pm

What does Prag mean? I've only ever seen it used on here one or twice before  (probably both times at me LOL) and wondered what it actually is slang for? 

Inbred Dubs how very dare you only the mucksavages from outside the pale are inbred LOL, it is slang for prison fag LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 11:46pm

Inbred Dubs how very dare you only the mucksavages from outside the pale are inbred LOL, it is slang for prison fag LOL

Ah right. 

Give me farm animals over Inbred anyday Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 530531532533534 984>
  Share Topic