You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 987>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 4:43pm
Pricks who stand in doorways to have a chat with their mate.  Happens all the time.  Train stations, offices, restaurants you name it.  Gobsh*tes who have no awareness that they are blocking a major throughway.  They would make shocking midfielders.  My head is always on the swivel when walking through crowded areas. These clowns don’t have a clue.  
AKA pedantic kunt
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Some cheeky bitch in Gatwick airport charged me 12.5% service charge to slide a glass of wine across a bar the other week. That can get in the sea.

Which bar AM ? 

The fancy one in the south terminal 

on the left as you exit duty free ?

Yep. Know it's expensive anyway but the additional charge is a piss take 
@AntrimMan85
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 11:25am

Some cheeky bitch in Gatwick airport charged me 12.5% service charge to slide a glass of wine across a bar the other week. That can get in the sea.

Which bar AM ? 

on the left as you exit duty free ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 11:00am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

John Aldridge non stop promoting CBD with all the usual suspects straight in replying how great it is.

Is there something controversial about it? 
I don't know much about it other than seeing the likes of Merson, Le Tissier and Windass promoting it
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 10:49am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I go to the college gym as its 5 min walk from my luxury castle.  

Anyway, full of students (would you believe) around the 20-25 year old mark.   Its a busy gym.
I dont mind someone resting for 1 minute between sets on a machine but these muppets are 3-4 mins on their phones in between sets.  I would be nearby waiting to use a particular machine or two and look around and the geebags arent even using it just sitting down on their phones.  I'd give thema a minute or two grace and then will just go up to them and say ''are you using this?'' just to kick their ass into gear.
I'd say most of them aren't in there to do some serious work but instead just poncing about.  I dont bring a phone in as I am there to concentrate not listen to music and certainly not to be on google or instagram.

I had a look around the gym today in a  seminal Grand Pa Simpsons moment where I realised I am  totally different to the new generation.  80% were holding a phone.  Women on treadmills and stairmasters on their phone while working out.  Lads on their phone sitting at machines doing sweet f**k all.  People sitting on the mats beside the mirrors on their phone.

Just get on with it ffs.

I absolutely refuse to believe this only occurred today

Hi, I’m Trap McClure. You might remember me from previous threads such as “Things you don’t see anymore” or “Things were better in the 90’s”.

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 9:44am

Anyway, full of students (would you believe) around the 20-25 year old mark.   Its a busy gym.
I dont mind someone resting for 1 minute between sets on a machine but these muppets are 3-4 mins on their phones in between sets.  I would be nearby waiting to use a particular machine or two and look around and the geebags arent even using it just sitting down on their phones.  I'd give thema a minute or two grace and then will just go up to them and say ''are you using this?'' just to kick their ass into gear.
I'd say most of them aren't in there to do some serious work but instead just poncing about.  I dont bring a phone in as I am there to concentrate not listen to music and certainly not to be on google or instagram.

I had a look around the gym today in a  seminal Grand Pa Simpsons moment where I realised I am  totally different to the new generation.  80% were holding a phone.  Women on treadmills and stairmasters on their phone while working out.  Lads on their phone sitting at machines doing sweet f**k all.  People sitting on the mats beside the mirrors on their phone.

Just get on with it ffs.

Hi, I’m Trap McClure. You might remember me from previous threads such as “Things you don’t see anymore” or “Things were better in the 90’s”.

LOL
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 9:30am

Just get on with it ffs.

LOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 9:26am

Which bar AM ? 

@AntrimMan85
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 8:09am
John Aldridge non stop promoting CBD with all the usual suspects straight in replying how great it is.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 5:06am

Which bar AM ? 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 2:31am

Just get on with it ffs.

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2024 at 9:18pm

Which side of the border in the Irish Sea 😉
AKA pedantic kunt
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2024 at 9:01pm

Just get on with it ffs.

@AntrimMan85
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2024 at 8:14pm

Just get on with it ffs.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2024 at 2:29pm
@AntrimMan85
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2024 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

A new one i heard on the radio this morning .
A restaurant called Ping Pong in London have scraped tipping and have brought in a cleaning charge of 15% on top of the bill . 

YER RIGHT . 

They should have just called it a ping pong charge.
I love beer gardens
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2024 at 1:58pm
A new one i heard on the radio this morning .
A restaurant called Ping Pong in London have scraped tipping and have brought in a cleaning charge of 15% on top of the bill . 

YER RIGHT . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2024 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Booked a nice apartment in Spain for 3 nights nearly 500e. Your man responds via booking.com to tell me I have to pay extra for towels. 5e per person per night. 

The absolute neck.

The airbnb Pricing thing is s sham. the difference from initial price to the final price is a sham. Just basically lying and trying to sound cheaper than it is.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 987>
  Share Topic